BeautyFaceFace MakeupRimmel London
- Maxi Blush Sweet Cheeks - 004

Rimmel London - Maxi Blush Sweet Cheeks - 004

Available in 4 shades

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel London - Maxi Blush Sweet Cheeks - 004!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Rimmel London - Maxi Blush Sweet Cheeks - 004 uploaded by Taylor F.
Rimmel London - Maxi Blush Sweet Cheeks - 004 uploaded by Taylor F.
This blush is really good. It has good pigmentation and the color is gorgeous. It blended out well and wore for all day during a Christmas party. Definitely worth the $5
Melissa S.
Crossett, AR
Rimmel London - Maxi Blush Sweet Cheeks - 004 uploaded by Melissa S.
I like the color. I just wish it would blend in better. But for the price it’s good.
Julie J.
Norwalk, CT
Rimmel London - Maxi Blush Sweet Cheeks - 004 uploaded by Julie J.
I use this product and I love it and it works very well and it is so great and I love the color and it is just Incredible and it looks great on me and I have been using this color for the last couple of months and it is great
Shahalie S.
Albany, OR
This is great. It has amazing pigment. Honestly even better than high end blushes. It really is so smooth and blurring.
Aubrey K.
Marion, Illinois
I went to the store today and I was walking around the various makeup isles. I came across the Rimmel section and this shade of blush really caught my eye. I decided to pick it up and it has very good pigmentation and looks beautiful on fair skin tones. I would recommend to anyone. Rimmel London - Maxi Blush Sweet Cheeks - 004
alex N.
Morgan City, LA
This is great matte blush. The color is gorgous and its blends flawlessly. For the price this is great blush.
Jamal-e-Fatima R.
Fort McMurray, AB
Rimmel London - Maxi Blush Sweet Cheeks - 004 uploaded by Jamal-e-Fatima R.
Changed it up to get a blush more suitable For my skin tone. Love it so much that I even use it on my eyelids to create a base before I covered with another eyeshadow.
Marina Z.
Montréal, QC
Rimmel London - Maxi Blush Sweet Cheeks - 004 uploaded by Marina Z.
Rimmel London - Maxi Blush Sweet Cheeks - 004 uploaded by Marina Z.
For someone who isn’t a big fan of blush, I actually love it! I’ve been wearing it for a few months now & found it to look great on my light-medium, olive skin tone. It’s pigmented but buildable, so if you like a light flush or a lot of blush, you can apply as much or as little as you want.
Sheri B.
Strathroy, ON
Love the affordable price for value. The colour is easy to apply and beautiful, although not extremely pigmented I don't mind adding more for the desired look rimmel-london---maxi-blush-sweet-cheeks---004

Looking for your answer?