BY RIMMEL LONDON #26 in Powder Foundation

Super blendable for a natural looking finish. Perfectly mimics skin's texture and tone. Lightweight, smooth & soft face powder for a flawless and natural looking finish Dermatologically tested. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Always read instructions.

• How is it on combo skin? Does it cling to dry patches and...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good loose powder to bake with ...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good loose Face powder is this...1 Answers
d r.
I think this blush works okay. I am fair skinned, especially in winter, so I typically buy “light”. However, I don’t feel it’s very pigmented in the sense that I have to apply A LOT in order for it to show up. The other thing I don’t particularly like are the ingredients. I guess you get what you pay for though since this is very inexpensive compared to other blushes. Out of all of the “cheap blush” out there, however, this is the one I buy because I like the brands other products okay...
Melissa L.
I bought this powder after running out of an old translucent face powder and was really disappointed. It was affordable, but when I tried it out, it was extremely chalky and made my foundation look very dry. It does the job if you need it too, but there are other drugstore powders that do the job better. I wouldn't buy this again. The lid is a twist off and I prefer a pull off because the twist off occasionally makes weird noises if there is powder in the cap.
Kharia M.
Buffalo
Rimmel London Match Perfection Loose Transparent Powder I use this to set my foundation for everyday wear or if I would run errands for short period of time. It does help setting but not long enough for me.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
To me there’s something lacking in the powder. I feel that it sets my face alright but under the eye it makes it look really extra dry. I love the velour puff it comes with helps put on powder nicely and set the face. The color and the texture of the powder is ok too. Nothing extraordinary but not bad.
Sha S.
The packaging on this product was odd it has a lid on top of the powder and it looks like it has holes to shake the product out but the holes aren’t open so you have to take it off and there’s just the loose powder so it gets extremely messy
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I bought this product from Walmart a few weeks ago. I think it works great and does what it’s suppose too. I got it in 001 transparent! I use it every time I apply makeup which is about a few times a week. The only downside is that my skin does get oily a few hours after applying it.

I would recommend this to a friend though! It’s affordable and does what it’s suppose to do!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Lynnea P.
Wattsburg, PA
I love that this stuff don’t stink when I use it like one dice used in the past, it’s affordable, and it works great on my face to cover blemishes when I have them. Of course it is paired with the liquid.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
A real disappoinment. The translucency was nice, but the formula was dry and chalky-looking on the skin. It settles into any and all fine lines, accentuating them. Dave your money. Tons of brands are doing this so much better!
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
This is currently my favorite setting podwer from the drugstore! It smells great and makes my makeup last allday long! I use a damp beauty blender and pat it on it wipes away and leaves a flawless finish!
Erika A.
I have been looking for a good loose powder to bake with but I'm not sure which one to buy. I have been seeing this Rimmel one in my local drugstore and have been wondering if it's good for the price
Morgan H.
How is it on combo skin? Does it cling to dry patches and does it help keep oils away?
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Anyone know where you can find these at in the states?
Jade S.
Kent , Whitstable
Is it good for oily skin? Best powder for oily skin control?
Abi S.
is this a good powder and does it make your under eyes look dry?