BY RIMMEL LONDON

Super blendable for a natural looking finish. Perfectly mimics skin's texture and tone. Lightweight, smooth & soft face powder for a flawless and natural looking finish Dermatologically tested. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Always read instructions.

• How is it on combo skin? Does it cling to dry patches and...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good loose powder to bake with ...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good loose Face powder is this...1 Answers
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
To me there’s something lacking in the powder. I feel that it sets my face alright but under the eye it makes it look really extra dry. I love the velour puff it comes with helps put on powder nicely and set the face. The color and the texture of the powder is ok too. Nothing extraordinary but not bad.
d r.
I think this blush works okay. I am fair skinned, especially in winter, so I typically buy “light”. However, I don’t feel it’s very pigmented in the sense that I have to apply A LOT in order for it to show up. The other thing I don’t particularly like are the ingredients. I guess you get what you pay for though since this is very inexpensive compared to other blushes. Out of all of the “cheap blush” out there, however, this is the one I buy because I like the brands other products okay...
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I bought this product from Walmart a few weeks ago. I think it works great and does what it’s suppose too. I got it in 001 transparent! I use it every time I apply makeup which is about a few times a week. The only downside is that my skin does get oily a few hours after applying it.

I would recommend this to a friend though! It’s affordable and does what it’s suppose to do!
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
This is currently my favorite setting podwer from the drugstore! It smells great and makes my makeup last allday long! I use a damp beauty blender and pat it on it wipes away and leaves a flawless finish!
Karla I.
I use this powder everytime when I do my makeup, It is a good powder for oily skin and it makes my makeup last for a long time! Another good thing about this powder is that it is not expensive so you can find it in any drugstore for a good price!
Sha S.
The packaging on this product was odd it has a lid on top of the powder and it looks like it has holes to shake the product out but the holes aren’t open so you have to take it off and there’s just the loose powder so it gets extremely messy
Karen H.
Mora, MN
Love this powder. I use it as a setting powder. It has a nice scent to it. The powder is very fine and looks great on my skin. It doesn't leave my skin looking like there is a layer of powder. Will buy again. Extremely affordable, only $4.99 at Walmart.
Gaby C.
San Ysidro
I like it, it does set my makeup really well and keeps me from getting to oily. The only thing is I wouldn't recommend for around the eyes because, well, I have dry eyes so they water and this made them water more.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
This powder smells gross , like old lady foundation but it actually does the job. It’s a great setting powder for baking! It makes my foundation crease less and helps with fine lines. Also brightens my under eyes. It’s affordable drugstore brand
Lynnea P.
Wattsburg, PA
I love that this stuff don’t stink when I use it like one dice used in the past, it’s affordable, and it works great on my face to cover blemishes when I have them. Of course it is paired with the liquid.
Erika A.
I have been looking for a good loose powder to bake with but I'm not sure which one to buy. I have been seeing this Rimmel one in my local drugstore and have been wondering if it's good for the price
Jade S.
Kent , Whitstable
Is it good for oily skin? Best powder for oily skin control?
Megan M.
Anyone else love this powder ???? 😍
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Anyone know where you can find these at in the states?
Morgan H.
How is it on combo skin? Does it cling to dry patches and does it help keep oils away?

Kohl's