BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Is this matte or Dewey does it cling on dry patches1 Answers
  • I have dry skin, is this any good for dry skin? I'm finding it in...3 Answers
  • Is this base suitable for oily skin?2 Answers
Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation
  • "I have super pale skin and struggle to find a foundation to match my skin tone, however the porcelain shade of this foundation matches perfectly." in 24 reviews
  • "The foundation blends amazingly with the skin, and comes in an superb range of colours (for a rimmel foundation) It covers blemishes well, and has a medium coverage which is definitely buildable." in 18 reviews
  • "It has a good range of colours and it very moisturising, I found it very natural looking and the bottle is a pump so easily applied, best applied with a brush and it has good coverage, however I found it wasn't very long lasting, it smells good and feels good and is good for dry skin, it just needs primer with it." in 17 reviews
  • "I mean if you need something maybe quick and fast then i would recommend the product.. just dont liek the way it kind of feels on my skin." in 12 reviews
  • "Always have the same problem with every foundation I buy, I go for the lightest shade yet it still has an orange tone to it." in 10 reviews
Janae K.
Bellingham
This is a great foundation! I had never heard of this foundation so at first I was a bit spectacle of how it would be but I bought it because it was on sale at my local Fred Myers. The next day I tried it out and I have been hooked since. The foundation lasts all day long, is a perfect fit for me (300 sand), and blends beautifully!  It covers all my imperfections as well. I do wish it had a pump because it can be hard to get out.
Vanessa  L.
Plano, TX
This stuff is so good! It actually had the perfect undertone I needed and looks amazing all day. My only complaint is that it needs a pump. Other than that and expanding their range, it’s perfect!
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
I tried this foundation, and it was good except it broke me out like crazy. Before I would just wear foundation on special days. But after that day I had to apply it everyday due to all the pimples. It does have a light fragrance that was nice, and I didn't have to reapply it during the day it was a downfall with the breakouts.
JILIAN P.
Waco, TX
All day coverage. Blends very easy. Wears very light and you don't need a powder to set it. I wish it had a pump. It would be easier to get out of the container.
Katey R.
Knoxville
About a year ago, I switched over to this Rimmel London foundation. When I was in high school and college, my skin tended to be moderately oily and I had acne issues. At that time, I really liked a heavier foundation that would keep my skin covered and matte all day. Now, I have less acne issues, and my face (and hair) are nowhere near as oily as they used to be. I love this foundation, and it is my new go-to! It is a medium coverage, and I think it matches my skin tone really well, while giving my complexion a smooth, matte look. My favorite thing about this foundation: it has a built in SPF 20 - which is great, because we all know daily sunscreen is one of the best things you can do for your skin. I would highly recommend this foundation - and it's very cost effective. It can be found at Walmart, Target, and any drug store. Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation
valerie l.
Although, I did not like the foundation, I loved the price. It is defiantly reasonable. My skin is not super dry or oily and for the most part it is normal. I loved this foundation when it first came out and it was amazing. I bought this product over and over again, until they changed the formula. It looks pretty when I first apply it, but around twenty to thirty minutes in my face looks like a grease ball. My skin has never been oily, but anyone would think that with this makeup on. I tried it in the summer at first and blamed the oil on that, and then gave it another shot in the winter and nothing changed. 😟 this just didn't work for me.
Julia N.
I feel like this is a great foundation for someone looking to not spend a lot of money. I used this foundation up until I started purchasing more high end makeup. I liked the texture and the way it stayed on my face and felt like the foundation was well matched to my skin. I also liked that there was a slightly dewy finish but it didn't look greasy. I would recommend this to anyone with dry to combination skin.
Berenice M.
Sweetwater, FL
Usaba esta base para mi maquillaje diario y la verdad no me gusto para nada. Soy de piel mixta/grasa y apenas salia a la calle ya estaba brillosa. La cobertura tampoco me gusto es media a baja. Lo único positivo q puedo ver de esta base es que el tono si era perfecto para mi y con sub tono amarillo q es ideal para latinas.
Cara O.
I really like this foundation let me tell you how it is.

Smell- It kind of smells like a sunscreen or like cucumbers, it's not too bad, but it's not my favorite.

Coverage- I would say it's about medium coverage... it's not too liquid like but not extremely thick either. It feels pretty smooth, but it can excentuate your pores.

I would say it is definetly worth it for the price!!!
Libby G.
For the price, this is a GREAT foundation. It has medium-high coverage and doesn't cause my skin to break out. However, it does transfer more easily than some high end products. By far my favorite drug store foundation. I also wish it came with a pump. I bought it first in the UK and it came with a pump, but for some reason in America it does not
Damaris E.
Levittown, PA
Does this cover acne and scars well?
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
What drugstore foundation do you prefer?
Katelyn W.
Social Circle, GA
I've been using this foundation for about a year now, but it's a little too dark for my extremely fair complexion. And like many of you have mentioned, it does oxidize and turn darker after application. I'm looking to switch, what would you recommend for a very fair skin tone?
Gabby G.
Spotswood, NJ
Do you recommend this for fair/acne-prone skin?
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have very fair, combination skin. Would this be a good product to try?