Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer

• Skin Tone adapting concealer
  • Conceal signs of fatigue
  • Highlight & Illuminate eye area
  • Soft precision brush for the delicate under-eye area

Has anyone compared this one to the LA girl concealers?
Does anyone know where you can still buy this concealer? It’s no longer at my local drug stores.
Is this concealer long lasting and full coverage ????
Start your review of Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer!
Product Highlights
“...is buildable, however, and unless you're dealing with very pronounced dark circles you will be pleased with the outcome.this is long-wearing and not greasy, and has not broken me out. overall i highly recommend and will repurchase this to use as a ” in 298 reviews
“This is great as a under eye highlighter. It covers really well and finishes to a dewy look. It is full coverage so watch the light cast!” in 176 reviews
I have very dark circles under my eyes due to lack of sleep and any product that can cover them and my blemishes is a mush have holy grail !! And this is one it has a good coverage and the perfect amount can go a long way !! A good colour match for my skin as well
Combination / Acne
This concealer is a great product for under the eyes. It's easy to apply great at covering spots and blemishes. It's also great for under eyes to brighten the dark circles. I would definitely buy this product again xx
Smithville , ON
This is a really good concealer!! I used it every dayyy!! I like it because its not taky and really easy to apply.... The only thing its that dry fast so you should put the amount and blend
wolverhampton
This is by far one of my favourite concealer and I've tried many!! Long lasting, doesn't crease like alternatives, smooth applicant, and blends so so so well, will keep buying this until I find one I love even more!!
Ballynahinch, Belfast
Strong coverage, I would rate this very highly when you consider the price! It works wonders on brightening under the eyes and covering any blemishes! For the price you can't get better
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Killenaule, Thurles,, Tipperary
Hated this. Didn't like the applicator on this at all as it wastes far too much product and just isn't at all necessary.. Doesn't put the product on right either. Wouldn't purchase again!
Combination / Acne
Tipperary
This is such a good coverage creamy concealer. A little goes a long way with this product. I have used it as a primer for eyeshadow and has worked beautifully , not drying and reasonably priced. Amazing product .
Dry / Dullness
Winnipeg , MB
The best!!! This concealer works on all skin types and blends flawlessly. It’s a great price, long lasting and you really get your money worth. The brush applicator is great and i have no complaints. I recommend to everyone. I’ve been buying this for years.
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Birdwood Grove, Fareham
I love this product so much. For a drugstore concealer you couldn’t ask for more. It’s full coverage, great at blending into your foundation and it doesn’t go really yellow on the skin like most cheaper concealers.
Combination / Dullness, Redness
North Providence, RI
I love this concealer, I used under my eyes and it's perfect hiding the darken on me. Is not greasy and you not need to used a lot of it. This is an item that is always on my purse😍
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores

188 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarasota , FL
a year ago
Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer what is another good concealer besides this one?
ashra S. • 8 months ago
In rimmel it has a lot of variety like Rimmel Lasting Radiance Concealer !! Its really amazinh ! Other then rimmel we have Naked skin weightless full coverage concealer which is also a affordable concealer ☺️ Thnk u
Jeddah, Jeddah
a year ago
Emily E. • 9 months ago
This is light, miniscule coverage on the under eye area. It is on the glowier / shinier side. Not going to be a full coverage product.