BY RIMMEL LONDON #16 in Concealer

• Skin Tone adapting concealer
  • Conceal signs of fatigue
  • Highlight & Illuminate eye area
  • Soft precision brush for the delicate under-eye area

• I have been using this concealer for quite a while now. It lasts pr...1 Answers
  • How is this concealer on hot days? I sweat a lot when it's hot and...1 Answers
  • I am really on the fence of buying this. It is really cheap, I am ...9 Answers
Reviews (2026)
Ayla W.
Ayla W.
On my quest for the perfect concealer for my difficult to work with skin, I picked this up at my
local Walmart. I'm a fan of most of the Rimmel products I've tried so I was excited for this concealer. However, I now find my heart confused as to how to feel.
Pros:
Relatively easy brush application
Color blends very well with my very fair skin
Highlights well
Covers my dark under eye circles AMAZINGLY

Cons:
Does not work as well as some products as far as acne coverage goes
Not very much product in the tube
Settles into under eye creases (icky!)

So my bottom line is I would recommend this concealer if you have balanced, acne free skin, but not if you're looking for something with amazing coverage. Like I said, it works wonders for under eye circles, but it creases. I suppose each product has its demons. But it's ability to match my very fair skin as well as hilight definitely gives it a leg up. 4 stars out of 5.
Zakiya B.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first concealer I ever bought when I first found out what highlighting and contouring was . I later found out it was wayyy to light for my skin and that was the reason why every flash photo that was taken of me I had a raccoon like concealer ring around my under eye HAHA! It's a decent concealer but as I have said before I would like to see rimmel come out with a wider range of shades because they didn't have the proper shade for my skin or anyone else darker than like Rihanna's complexion really lol . As for my racoon under eye rings , we all live and we learn when it comes to makeup . And it's safe to say I am well past those days now !
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so the first tube of this I wasn't impressed the first few times I used it so I gave it to my mom and went back to my go to Maybelline fit me... then I ran out one day was at my mom's so figured I had to use some thing lol so I used this again n fell in love with it!!! go figure lol now don't get me wrong I'm still very much addicted to my mayb fit me and always will be but for the next few months I'm on a budget and this is $1 cheaper hey every little bit helps so since I liked this after using the tube I gave to my mom (lol) I picked it up again oh and it does crease. at all!!! mind blowing!!! my fit me does crease just a little :(
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love this concealer! This is the only concealer, so far, that I've found to match my skin tone while still giving a hint of highlight In those areas. I'm not for the the overly accentuated highlighting ways, so I don't usually buy concealers shades lighter than my skin tone. The coverage is great, but does not feel heavy at all! It's super affordable; I think I bought mine for less than $5 at Walmart. My only complaint would be that the applicator makes for a messy one; the concealer gets all over the cap as I'm closing it, and I just don't like that. Other than that, I'd definitely recommend!
mollie s.
mollie s.
front royal, VA
honestly I only picked this up because i'd broken my age rewinder eraser and I didn't have enough money to get a new one. Hadn't seen any reviews other than the few that i'd pulled up on my phone in the store. This is now one of my favorite concealers to use, mainly for cleaning up my brows and my eyeshadow. The applicator is easier for me to control than a doe foot wand, which I really like because my hands shake like crazy. the formulation is a little bit runny, but it still has amazing coverage compared to other concealers i've tried in the past. 10/10 would purchase again
Cat S.
Cat S.
This is one of my all-time favorite drugstore concealers! I love how easy it is to blend-I use mine for under the eyes and highlighting and it works extremely well. It's not glittery or shimmery, but it really does highlight your face in all the right ways. It's also long lasting on me. The shade range is great and the price is too! The only thing I'd have to critique is that the applicator brush can sometimes be a tad bit sharp feeling under the eye, so what I do is I'll take my Beauty Blender and transfer the concealer onto the sponge and apply it that way. Great product!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use to be one my favorite concealers. One of the lowest priced concealers you can get and works so well. It doesn't have a ton of coverage but works perfectly under the eyes and for highlighting the face. It's not drying or cakey and really does the job. I would not say it's as good as some of my favorite high end concealers because it doesn't have much coverage or exceptional lasting power. I still think it's a great concealer to have in your bag for on the go or to even use in conjunction with other concealers as this one is perfect for highlighting.
Aisha W.
Aisha W.
Absecon, NJ
I really like this concealer for the face. When I first got it, I used it for my under eye circles and absolute regret it! It was terrible! However, one day, I did not feel like using my usual concealer and decided to use this on my face instead and THIS COVERS LIKE NO ONE'S BUSINESS! I prefer using this concealer on my face rather my dark circles. I don't know if it was intended like that but I really like it used that way because I personally hate using foundation all over my face. You could say I use this in place of foundation. Highly recommend!
Kristal J.
Kristal J.
Raleigh , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer. I don't always have the cash (or credit) to throw my good name brand products on all the time. This is a fantastic alternate, blends well, and lasts for the long run. I would recommend as a back-up when you are low on your name brands or honestly just keep it on hand as it is a good quality. The only downside which I won't even remove a star for is that the brush end gets clogged and you can waste some product unless you cut it open, but the brush attachment makes it perfect for fast blemish cover ups and contour lines!
Carol-Anne Y.
Carol-Anne Y.
El Paso, TX
I use the shade 230 Fair/light. This is the first concealer I have used so I don't have much to compare it to. I looked it up and found good reviews on it so I decided to buy it. I'm not completely disappointed. I got it to cover acne and acne scares and as a highlight on my forehead. The only downfall is that it takes layers and its almost like it comes completely off when blending it, especially when covering acne. Maybe I got the wrong concealer for the specific job I wanted it for, but besides that I think it's a good concealer.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Mchenry, IL
Does this product look cakey or is it more natural?
Krystle R.
Krystle R.
New Orleans, LA
Can I get this stuff from any drugstore? How much is it?
kamea b.
kamea b.
Will this cover dark circles?
Shawna F.
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Does anyone have a preference way to apply Rimmels Match Perfection Concealer? I have tried using a concealer brush, but I feel like it leaves an uneven texture making it look a bit streaky.
Alina A.
Alina A.
Kilrush,Ireland
Does it have a good coverage?is it worth buying?