BY RIMMEL LONDON #38 in Concealer

• Skin Tone adapting concealer
  • Conceal signs of fatigue
  • Highlight & Illuminate eye area
  • Soft precision brush for the delicate under-eye area

• What’s a concealer similar to Rimmel London Match Perfect...1 Answers
  • Would this be recommended to cover acne scars? I’m lookin...3 Answers
  • Can you use this if you have sensitive skin?2 Answers
Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer
  • "super good, affordable concealer. for a couple dollars less than the fit me concealer, this has similar coverage and blendability. it is very creamy, non-drying and totally crease-proof when set with powder. the squeeze-tube applicator is not a personal favorite, but definitely not a deal breaker. i have this in light/medium and have been using it on my undereyes and to highlight. i believe it works great for both, but slightly better for the latter, because i have rather intense undereye circles about half the time and need slightly fuller coverage. i would label this medium-coverage, about the same as the maybelline better skin concealer, although a better alternative as it is creamier and doesn't crease. the coverage is buildable, however, and unless you're dealing with very pronounced dark circles you will be pleased with the outcome.this is long-wearing and not greasy, and has not broken me out. overall i highly recommend and will repurchase this to use as a " in 80 reviews
Rose D.
This concealer is really good for highlighting! It blends into the skin with minimal effort and has surprising coverage for the price (not that it's anywhere near full coverage, though). However, if I use it as a true concealer, such as for my undereyes, it creases pretty easily. Also, I go through the product really quickly and I'm not a fan of the brush tip applicator since it's not very hygienic and it makes it difficult to dispense the product.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Rimmel more...
I really enjoy this concealer even the packaging which isn't the type of packaging that I typically gravitate towards but I found that it was easy to apply with this Packaging and I really felt like I was getting all of the product. It was nice to see some really light colors since I am such a pale person it worked well for me and I found it to be medium to full coverage and could be build a ball which is exactly what I'm looking for in a concealer. Really need to repurchase this.
Kaley U.
DeBary, FL
This is the perfect cheap drug store concealer, I picked it up from Ulta on Black Friday because it was on sale and needed liquid concealer.
Pros:
Easy application
Easy to blend
Good highlight

Cons:
Not a lot of product
Doesn't cover some pimples well

Its the perfect on the go concealer. Its tiny size is great to keep in your purse for touchups. Although it doesn't always cover pimples, it is a great product to add to your makeup collection.
Alex S.
CA
This is THE best concealer ever! It feels a bit thick when it is squeezed out, but feels super lightweight on the skin. It's a solid medium coverage, but it layers very easily. When blended out with a damp sponge, it has a lovely natural, slightly luminous finish which looks amazing on my normal-dry skin. I also think the lasting power of this is fantastic. Spending time in heat, humidity, or being active does nothing to break this concealer apart. My only complaint is that it oxidizes slightly, but the oxidization happens within a minute or two of application, so it's not like it's getting worse throughout the day. Overall, this is super budget friendly and high quality, and I can see this working for so many people.
Nat F.
I purchased this at target when my cartwheel app gave me a 50% off coupon. I have very oily and acne prone skin. This product provides amazing coverage. The applicator makes it very easy to control the amount applied and also is great for precise areas. It always stays in place all day, even with my 13 hour work days. I recommend it!!!
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This concealor is fine for if you are are covering up blemishes, but it is not so good for covering up dark under eye circles. It tends to crease in those areas and will rub-off around the nose if placed there. I do like it for covering spot blemishes. The key is to leave it for a few seconds before patting it into the skin so that it dries down a little and gives the amount of coverage that you may need.
Angie K.
Hickory , NC
Review for: Fair Light more...
I bought this hoping to find something that gives coverage and matches my skin. I bought the fair and have been trying it out for a couple months. It’s a decent concealer. It provides light coverage and kinda brightens the undereye area. I’ve found better ones at the drugstore. It doesn’t provide enough coverage and went on a little too warm. It also doesn’t last but a few hours. I will use this one up but not repurchase.
Kaylie S.
Eldena, IL
This concealer i would have to say is a pretty good one for the price that it is. I dislike the packaging and the squeeze tube quite a bit. I have this in fair/light and it leans toward a yellow toned concealer. I have a very neutral skin tone and it doesn’t match me but i make it work. It blends very easy and i like the consistency! Looks like your skin but better.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Review for: Fair/Light more...
Very great and easy to use . Does intensify my highlight . It has lowered its price in some walmarts to 2.50$ . Its durable not full coverage. Buildable . Has a brush end for easier application for under eyes or on your eye lid for cut crease ! Valuable product . If you can get your hands on it go or it !
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! It blends my skin together perfectly and helps conceal my baggy eyes. A little goes along way and it blends nicely. I don’t feel it on my face at all it’s light and doesn’t make my face feel cakey
Nikki J.
Mchenry, IL
Does this product look cakey or is it more natural?
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
Can I get this stuff from any drugstore? How much is it?
kamea b.
Will this cover dark circles?
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Does anyone have a preference way to apply Rimmels Match Perfection Concealer? I have tried using a concealer brush, but I feel like it leaves an uneven texture making it look a bit streaky.
Alina A.
Kilrush,Ireland
Does it have a good coverage?is it worth buying?