BY RIMMEL LONDON #40 in Concealer

• Skin Tone adapting concealer
  • Conceal signs of fatigue
  • Highlight & Illuminate eye area
  • Soft precision brush for the delicate under-eye area

• I have been using this concealer for quite a while now. It lasts ...1 Answers
  • How is this concealer on hot days? I sweat a lot when it's hot a...1 Answers
  • I am really on the fence of buying this. It is really cheap, I a...9 Answers
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Rimmel Match Perfection concealer felt good on my mature eyes. Not nearly as drying as Tarte. Covered fairly equivalently for the 0 hour mark.  However the staying power was not as good as Tarte. Rimmel started to break down around the 8 hour mark and by 12 hours you could see my dark circles, redness and veins as if nothing was there. Wrinkles were pretty much the same I think with both products. Powder I don't think added any staying power or benefit it may have actually caused more texture to appear. My daughter thought the applicator was nice. The coverage was pretty good and felt slightly heavier on the skin than Tarte. Seemed like it could be a good alternative to Tarte. Didn't flake or look cakey.
Brianna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first concealer I ever purchased and I was very pleased. The shade I had chosen ended up being my skin tone so I was able to spot conceal my blemishes and under eye circles without a problem. I wasnt into setting my makeup at that time so the makeup lasted hours by itself. Overall I don’t know why I stopped buying this concealer because it was actually a great buy. I would recommend this for anyone.

PROS
- the concealer lasted quite a while
- has the brush applicator
- I was able to get a good shade match
- covered my acne and hyper pigmentation

CONS
- was actually hard for me to find in stores
Kaley U.
DeBary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect cheap drug store concealer, I picked it up from Ulta on Black Friday because it was on sale and needed liquid concealer.
Pros:
Easy application
Easy to blend
Good highlight

Cons:
Not a lot of product
Doesn't cover some pimples well

Its the perfect on the go concealer. Its tiny size is great to keep in your purse for touchups. Although it doesn't always cover pimples, it is a great product to add to your makeup collection.
Alex S.
CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is THE best concealer ever! It feels a bit thick when it is squeezed out, but feels super lightweight on the skin. It's a solid medium coverage, but it layers very easily. When blended out with a damp sponge, it has a lovely natural, slightly luminous finish which looks amazing on my normal-dry skin. I also think the lasting power of this is fantastic. Spending time in heat, humidity, or being active does nothing to break this concealer apart. My only complaint is that it oxidizes slightly, but the oxidization happens within a minute or two of application, so it's not like it's getting worse throughout the day. Overall, this is super budget friendly and high quality, and I can see this working for so many people.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this concealer is somewhat good. I like to use it mainly for highlighting, because I feel as if it does not have full coverage. I love anything that is full coverage so this is not ideal for me but it is really really good for highlighting under eyes or in your T zone or wherever it maybe. I am not a fan of the applicator because of how it applies the product but other than that this is a really good for highlighting
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Rimmel Match Perfection concealer
It contains Vitamin c & e, and states it wears for 14hrs. I apply this concealer after I put my color corrector under my eyes, I don't bring it all the way up, mostly to highlight, or conceal blemishes, it does a good job under my eyes, I just try to use as little product as possible there. It doesn't crease as long as you set it and it's a medium consistency, no fragrance and budget friendly
Yejin K.
Midlothian
This concealer is a great and affordable concealer from the drugstore!!! The aplicator is a little weird but it really doesn’t get in the way. There are a lot if shades to chose from too!! They last a long time. They are also very very full coverage and creamy. Very easy to blend out. GET YOURS TODAY!!!
Isabella T.
Edwardsville
I heard great things from youtubers about this concealer but it did not work well for me. I got the lightest shade and it seemed too close to my natural skin color so it did not work so well when it came to highlighting my under eye area. It applies well except I feel like to get a full coverage look you need to use a lot of product which sucks since there is not a whole lot in the tube. It also creased under my eyes and gave me some irritation. I know people who live by this product, but it did not work well for me.
Shayla M.
Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have searched and searched over the years for a concealer that I am happy with, and finally I have stumbled upon this product. It blends really well and is one of the only concealers I have been able to find to match my skin tone (without being too yellow toned). It runs out pretty quickly, but I also have acne prone skin so I have to use it pretty liberally sometimes. I would definitely recommend this product, especially for those with fair skin who have had trouble finding a concealer for your skin tone.
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is really difficult to work with when it comes down to foundations and concealer. When i came across this product i was literally so amazed. It's covered small little "cycle" pimples as well as little scars from animals or sun scars and so much more. If you're looking for an easy applicator/brush, traveling concealer, and one that does the job in covering what you need to cover this is for YOU.
Nikki J.
Mchenry, IL
Does this product look cakey or is it more natural?
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
Can I get this stuff from any drugstore? How much is it?
kamea b.
Will this cover dark circles?
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have a preference way to apply Rimmels Match Perfection Concealer? I have tried using a concealer brush, but I feel like it leaves an uneven texture making it look a bit streaky.
Alina A.
Kilrush,Ireland
Does it have a good coverage?is it worth buying?