BY RIMMEL LONDON #44 in Concealer

• Skin Tone adapting concealer
  • Conceal signs of fatigue
  • Highlight & Illuminate eye area
  • Soft precision brush for the delicate under-eye area

• Would this be recommended to cover acne scars? I’m looking for so...3 Answers
  • Can you use this if you have sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I have been using this concealer for quite a while now. It lasts ...1 Answers
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I just finished my fourth tube of this stuff! It's time for me to try out something new but I wanted to give this some attention first. I really love some aspects of this product, namely; it has a great feel on the skin, it doesn't settle into the eye area, and it blends out well. I also have never experienced sensitivity. Great points aside, it does have some downsides. There is not much in that tube. You will replace it sooner, rather than later. It's also not great for pimple coverage in my experience. The nice part though is that it's totally afordable and a great value for the price.
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
The Rimmel Match Perfection concealer felt good on my mature eyes. Not nearly as drying as Tarte. Covered fairly equivalently for the 0 hour mark.  However the staying power was not as good as Tarte. Rimmel started to break down around the 8 hour mark and by 12 hours you could see my dark circles, redness and veins as if nothing was there. Wrinkles were pretty much the same I think with both products. Powder I don't think added any staying power or benefit it may have actually caused more texture to appear. My daughter thought the applicator was nice. The coverage was pretty good and felt slightly heavier on the skin than Tarte. Seemed like it could be a good alternative to Tarte. Didn't flake or look cakey.
Kaley U.
DeBary, FL
This is the perfect cheap drug store concealer, I picked it up from Ulta on Black Friday because it was on sale and needed liquid concealer.
Pros:
Easy application
Easy to blend
Good highlight

Cons:
Not a lot of product
Doesn't cover some pimples well

Its the perfect on the go concealer. Its tiny size is great to keep in your purse for touchups. Although it doesn't always cover pimples, it is a great product to add to your makeup collection.
Alex S.
CA
This is THE best concealer ever! It feels a bit thick when it is squeezed out, but feels super lightweight on the skin. It's a solid medium coverage, but it layers very easily. When blended out with a damp sponge, it has a lovely natural, slightly luminous finish which looks amazing on my normal-dry skin. I also think the lasting power of this is fantastic. Spending time in heat, humidity, or being active does nothing to break this concealer apart. My only complaint is that it oxidizes slightly, but the oxidization happens within a minute or two of application, so it's not like it's getting worse throughout the day. Overall, this is super budget friendly and high quality, and I can see this working for so many people.
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I bought this concealer on an amazing sake at target, the product came in at under a dollar after coupons! The concealer is a great match to my skintone (I use light/fair). It is somewhat difficult to blend all the way but if you are going to use foundation over it, it should be fine! I typically use this product for under eye dark circles and it does the trick!
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
This is a wonderful brightening conealer that blends out nicely. I personally wish it didnt have the brush tip and instead just had a normal squirt tip as I feel like the brush causes you to waste a lot of product, and becomes a safety hazard with the possibility of it growing bacteria and being that close to your eye.
Kaylie S.
Eldena, IL
This concealer i would have to say is a pretty good one for the price that it is. I dislike the packaging and the squeeze tube quite a bit. I have this in fair/light and it leans toward a yellow toned concealer. I have a very neutral skin tone and it doesn’t match me but i make it work. It blends very easy and i like the consistency! Looks like your skin but better.
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! It blends my skin together perfectly and helps conceal my baggy eyes. A little goes along way and it blends nicely. I don’t feel it on my face at all it’s light and doesn’t make my face feel cakey
Brianna C.
This was the first concealer I ever purchased and I was very pleased. The shade I had chosen ended up being my skin tone so I was able to spot conceal my blemishes and under eye circles without a problem. I wasnt into setting my makeup at that time so the makeup lasted hours by itself. Overall I don’t know why I stopped buying this concealer because it was actually a great buy. I would recommend this for anyone.

PROS
- the concealer lasted quite a while
- has the brush applicator
- I was able to get a good shade match
- covered my acne and hyper pigmentation

CONS
- was actually hard for me to find in stores
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
I find this to be Low coverage . It is easy to apply , it has a squishable brush . You can build it up for more coverage but it can begin to crack and look cakey , i do recommend to use this for beginners , or for those looking for inexpensive products. It is also good to apply your cut crease .
Nikki J.
Mchenry, IL
Does this product look cakey or is it more natural?
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
Can I get this stuff from any drugstore? How much is it?
kamea b.
Will this cover dark circles?
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Does anyone have a preference way to apply Rimmels Match Perfection Concealer? I have tried using a concealer brush, but I feel like it leaves an uneven texture making it look a bit streaky.
Alina A.
Kilrush,Ireland
Does it have a good coverage?is it worth buying?