BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is a Skin Tone adapting concealer. 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. Banish signs of fatigue and illuminate the eye area. With an oxygen complex. Lets skin breathe.

• Does this product work in oily skin? 3 Answers
  • Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit M...3 Answers
Rimmel London Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer & Highligther
  • "i recently found this on sale at walgreens, and was in need of some concealer. i've used it a few times with some success in cover the dark circles under my eyes. it blends well with my foundation. i don't particularly like the brush applicator. you can not really see how much you are getting, and often times it is too much. it feels like a waste of product, that sits on the bristles. " in 22 reviews
Mahi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Classic Beige more...
One of the first concealers I ever used so I didn’t have a very high bar set but as I started comparing it to others, the color selection esp when this first came out was trash. Barely dark enough for me (olive/medium tan) to highlight with which is why although it highlighted my under eyes it didn’t cover much. Looked gray :/
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Seems like it could be a cool concealer that might work well if I could get it in my skin tone. They just don't carry my shade and honestly in 2018 drugstore Brands need to bring it and have an all-inclusive shade range.
Ashtyn S.
I was very disappointed by this product. It says two in one, however, did not conceal or highlight very well. The pigment was too thin and did not have enough coverage. There were few pros to buying this product.
Hannah G.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Not the best concealer I have ever tried. It truly does start to transform to the color of your skin though. I did extend lots of creasing under the eyes with this even when I did set it. It is very bendable but doesn’t have much coverage.
Elisha L.
Woodhaven, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This concealer is amazing. It comes with a brush tip applicator so you can just brush it on to the areas you need and it starts to blend out immediately. The tube is a bit tricky to squeeze out product and you can get too much out at once if you’re not careful. The coverage is amazing and it works well under the eye and around the face.
Tiffany R.
Harlan
I use this in rotation with other concealers, it’s hard for me to get this one to stay put and not budge. I love Rimmels products but this one didn’t work as well for me
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Odette C.
Taunton, MA
Good concealer. Great coverage. Easy application.vVery affordable. A little goes a long way with this. Love that it also has a highlight on it as well because it’s gives you a nice glow as well.
Erin L.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Ivory more...
I started using this after a youtuber put it on one of videos & loved it. So I bought it & it did amazing things. I have continuously bought it since 7 it seems to get worse. I just bought new tube & have only used it once because it doesn't seem to do much anymore. The coverage seems to wear off quickly & it not as opaque as I would like it to be. Also, the highlighting effect has lost it's touch as well. I don't know if it's a new formulation but it kind of sucks. I gave it 3 stars because I did love it at one time.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Ivory more...
Oh man! I really love this stuff. I am normally a brand whore, and try to stick with high end cosmetics...but a beauty blogger suggested I try LA Girl concealer.. The store didn't have that but they did have this which was in the same packaging. I really love it. Not only does it conceal but it brightens and highlights (non shimmery) so I can use it anywhere on my face. Couldn't recommend enough!
Marie
Does this product work in oily skin?
Sarah G.
Tennessee
Is this better for cover under eyes than Maybelline Fit Me concealer?

Amazon