BY RIMMEL LONDON

A brush this big, volume so fast, this is simply scandalous. Introducing ScandalEyes, our first big brush mascara that quickly reveals even shy unnoticeable lashes in one simple stroke. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Always read instructions. see more...

• This dries out quickly compared other brands. Did anyone else not...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this mascara for a while. I'm just wond...1 Answers
  • Is this really waterproof? 1 Answers
Kimberly G.
I always get waterproof. I matter what I do not want to rub my eye and have mascara all over my face. I loved this. It stayed on all day and did not smear once. I actually didn’t have to touch it up at all and was very pleased at how it made my lashes look so thick and full and I got many compliments on how long my lashes are. My lashes are long but this product accentuated them by so much. Made me feel good. I must have achieved the “London look”😉
Sarah W.
Fayetteville
The packaging is good for a cheap makeup brand. I like the way it does not Clump my lashes, but if you put on too many coats it clumps your lashes. I have sensitive eyes so it is hard for me to find a good mascara and eyeliner but this mascara does not irritate my eyes.
Amanda H.
This mascara adds volume to my lashes! I love the big brush on the wand. It applies easy and does not clump. I do notice that after it dries through out the day there is fallout. Overall it is a good mascara if you can over look the fallout once dry.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
When this first came out I was a big fan. I feel that it is a good drug store product, however, after experimenting with other brands, I feel like quality is definitely important when picking a mascara.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
I love big brushes and I have been tricked into buying this twice because of it. The one I got was sooo dry and barely applies any product. It is waterproof and removes easily but leaves some dark circles under my eyes. I will probably throw it out after using it only a few times. :/
Hope H.
I have never been very good at applying masscara. However, a friend of mine suggested this one. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I love it. It does not clump up like a lot of the others I have tried. It goes on smooth and you can instantly see the difference. The price point is on point! I suggest this masscara is awesome.
Olivia M.
Salt Rock, WV
This is definitely not my favorite brand of mascara. It flakes off onto your checks throughout the day, it looks cakey on your lashes -making them look like what people call "spider legs." It'll still work as a mascara just not the end product I'm looking for.
Brittney H.
I bought this for when I was going to Hawaii and I wanted something waterproof. It was not waterproof and did nothing for my lashes. I have not touched it since then and I will not repurchase it.
Morgan B.
Paintsville
I love this product. Good for sensitive eyes. Great length and volume with the overall formula of the mascara, doesn't "cake/crack" I love the way it looks with my brown eyes. I would recommend this product!
Jacqueline R.
Cleveland , OH
I love this mascara! Long full lashes and no smudging in the summer heat. I do have to use a make up remover on my eyes because washing my face doesn't remove all the mascara.
Linda H.
Is it easy to apply smoothly or does it clump up?
Zobia R.
Cordova , TN
This dries out quickly compared other brands. Did anyone else notice this?”
Amanda C.
Livonia, MI
I've been wanting to try this mascara for a while. I'm just wondering has anyone had an issue with this mascara flaking off?
Violeta T.
Jackson, WY
Is this really waterproof?