BY RIMMEL LONDON

12-shade palette for multiple eye looks & eye shapes.

• Eye contour palette with duo applicator.
  • A mix of high-shimmer and matte shades, perfect for sculpting, shading and defining
  • Rich, intense, long-lasting colour
  • Crease-proof. Smear-proof. Wears all day.

Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Palette Colour Edition
  • "I actually really liked this pallet! It’s pretty pigmented and the colors are really beautiful! It’s got a good range of colors that I use any time I use eyeshadow :) for such a cheap eyeshadow pallet i would definitely recommend this if you’re on a budget." in 3 reviews
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
I bought this on a whim at the drug store while waiting on my prescriptions. When walking by, that electric blue color grabbed my attention. I had to have it! I'm really in to blues, greens, and teals right now and I get disappointed when the colors dont turn out like the colors look in the pans, but I was not disappointed by this blue at all. It was so pigmented and so are the rest of the shades except 1, maybe 2, that took using a little more product. I didnt like the brush it comes with. It does come with a dual ended brush, not a sponge tip applicator, it's just not as densely packed as I prefer using. I havent bought any "drug store" palettes in a long time bc they just weren't pigmented enough, but this rimmel palette has me checking out other drug store brands and more rimmel shadows. I was pleasantly surprised by this palette and how pretty the colors turned out on my eyes. I recently went on a weekend vacation and this was the only palette, the only eye shadows that I took bc you can do sooo many looks with this palette! I also didnt take a highlighter bc I was able to use the shimmery white shade as a highlighter on my cheek bones which turned out nicely. There are a couple shades that I could use to do my brows with also, if I wanted to really cut back the products. With this palette, you can do your eyes, brows, highlight, bronzer, blush, contour, and line your eyes. That's a lot for a 12 pan palette! I love it bc it has both neutrals and bright colors instead of 12 similar shades. The bold colors are matte, including the black. The other shades are shimmers or satins with a couple metallics. I recommend buying this palette for many reasons. For the price, this was definitely a great deal bc the quality of most of these shades is up to par or even better than some high end shadows. #mybeautyawards #reviewcrew18 #influenster #24play
Dalila C.
I feel that this palette needs more exposure. It has this gorgeous colors and although it is not as pigmented as I wish it could be, Rimmel has a lot of potential in doing so. I bought and used this palette, and I can say that this is going to be my regular palette because the blue is a beautiful shade. I sprayed my brush before dipping it into my palette and the color just pops!! Here are my pictures taken for this palette.
Faith M.
New Haven
For a drug store palette, this gets five stars. Great range of colors, besides the white shade, they aren’t chalky, obviously it’s a good price because it’s drug store, and they’re not too bad with blending. Also, but this is just me, I love when palettes are compact like this instead of taking up unnecessary space. Great job Rimmel London
Jay R.
This eyeshadow palette actually isn't that bad. Does have some well pigmented shades that blend well. Needs a little build up for the lighter blue and the white on darker skin complexion but still a nice mixture of colors. Tried the matte shades wet didn't really work well for me but applying some shades with fingers worked better. Does have some fallout (that doesn't really bother me because I apply eyes before foundation anyways) but doesn't cause much kickback in the palette. Once you figure out which shades need building up, can be used wet or dry, apply better with brush or finger you can get numerous looks from this. Decent quality for under $10-$15. Semi brown girl friendly.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I purchased the ultraviolet version of this and am pretty floored by how lovely it is! Quick tip though--throw the brush away. It's useless. Use a good quality brush and a good eyeshadow primer (drugstore is fine, just GOOD) and make sure you lay down a base of powder before blending into the crease. I would also recommend spraying your brush for your lid color (I use Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea ). The end result is amazing and holds up all day/night. Who knew that Rimmel could master purple?! Pass that info to Too Faced, Rimmel!
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
These are very pigmented and blend well. I have 3 different ones and I love them! The Colour Edition is my least favorite of the 3 I have though. I do find myself using the violet and crimson alot! I and the price wasn't bad either. I picked them up at Wal-Mart and onky have a pic of 2 of them but I would repurchase them and recommend them!
Jada S.
Spangle, WA
Aisha W.
Ferriday
   Is very pigmented eyeshadow.  One swipe and fully of color and shimmer. I just brought  this brand for the first time and love it. The packaging is nice. You can keep on your purse. Very easy to Apply on the eyes and blends very well. Will definitely  keep this in my collection.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Palette Colour Edition

I always hear people raving about high end brand make up and how the quality is so great, just because of the influenster it represents. This make up is just as beautiful. I love the matte colors as well as the Shimmery ones. The jewel colors in this palette are amazing. This can be used all year around. The versatility is endless,
Mackenzie M.
Southport , NC
I love this palette!! I bought it from my local Walmart because that blue caught my eye. I really like the range of colors and they’re all sooo pigmented! SUPER CHEAP TOO! I think anyone would like this palette a lot. Easily to blend, great for all makeup lovers or beginners!