Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eye Shadow Palette

12-shade eye shadow palette with double-ended applicator to create multiple, expert looks.

• High-shimmer, ultra-smooth, blendable formula
  • Rich, intense stay-true colour to suit all skin tones
  • Perfect for sculpting, shading and defining
  • Crease-proof. Smear proof.
  • Wears all day

Is the Crimson version of this palette a decent dupe for Urban Decay Cherry?
Is the Rimmel MagnifEyes Spice Edition palette a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette?
Has anyone tried this pallet? Is it patchy? Or do the colors blend easily?
Start your review of Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eye Shadow Palette!
a month agoFort Thomas, KY
Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Loretta R.
I have the Crimson version of this palette and receive compliments virtually every time I wear it! The different shades let you create a dozen different looks, from natural to dramatic. I wasn’t sure about UD’s Naked Cherry’s price, so this is a terrific, affordable and lovely alternative.
2 months agoSpokane
Review for: Blush Edition
I have both the blush in new direction of this pallet I wish there was more Matt colors rather than all mostly shimmers but there are some gorgeous shades in these palettes the eyeshadow last long doesn’t creases in is a great formula play.
8 days agoColumbus, IN
Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Sheila S.
Review for: Smoke Edition
I think this is a decent pallette for the price.It comes with a regular eyeshadow applicator on one end and eyeshadow brush on the other.I love the colors of this pallette.The drawback is there is some fallout from the brush so need to tap off excess.For the price though it's pretty good and recently pigmented.
2 months agoRapid City, SD
Review for: Smoke Edition
I love this eyeshadow palate! The colors are perfect for my hazel/green eyes, and the pigment of the shades goes on nicely and stays throughout the day. There are a good mixture of matte and shimmery shadows, and a pretty good variety of colors. That makes it easy to try something different with your makeup when you're wearing a new piece of clothing! I thought this palate was reasonably priced for the quality and amount of product that you get along with it!
a month agoSan Diego, CA
I love the colors in the jewel rocks edition and there are so many combinations to play with. There is some fallout and kickback in the pans but nothing I cant work with. The pigment payoff is just okay, it definitely is something that needs some building. However, if I wet my brush with setting spray, it shows much better payoff. I love the green shades in this palette- they blend SO well and are very pigmented.
9 days agoGleason,TN
This is my go to Shadow when in need of a casual look! I feel it could be a little more pigmented but overall it's a doll. The shadow itself is super silky and stays on longer then most! The packaging is very sheek , and for that I love the look. I recommend giving this baby a try!
a month ago
Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Tonya C.
Review for: Jewel Rocks Edition
I was gifted this palette and while its not my go to palette, Ive used it a few times. The colors are nice, but just not highly pigmented as what Im accustomed to. Its okay to use if you're just making a quick run and need to throw on some color quickly.
a month agocarlsbad,
Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by megan R.
Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by megan R.
Review for: Jewel Rocks Edition
This pallet is so fun bright vibrant and so many fun looks to do! My husband actually picked this one out for me to try! It does have kickup but its not bad and you do have to build it up some depending on shades. The price for this is not bad amd totally worth it!
3 months agoClearlake
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Nude Edition
This Eyeshadow palette its great! I love the Nude Edition one of my top favorites and I use it alot lol. Its wonderful for a simple everyday look, if you like it that way like me. But its great for more adventurous looks too! I recommend it! I still wanna try the other one's too. But I love this one.
2 months agoMILFORD, OH
I love this pallet for different looks when I am feeling spunky.  This is the first time that I have bought this pallet, but it's worth it.  Depending on the mood, is how "red" my eye shadow gets.  I like using it for Halloween as well because it gives some great costume effects.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Courtney C. a year ago
I haven't tried that one, but I did try their Jewels Rocks eyeshadow palette, and I really liked it! I thought the pigmentation was nice, and I love the colors! The Crimson edition one might be worth a try.