Rimmel London Magnif'eyes Eye Shadow Palette

Highlight, shade & contour for the perfect day to night look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel London Magnif'eyes Eye Shadow Palette!
Product Highlights
My go to palette at the moment! The colours are really pigmented and blend so nicely! There's a wide range of shades here to suit everyone so I would highly recommend!in 6 reviews
a month agoGloucester Cy, NJ
Rimmel London Magnif'eyes Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Gaby H.
I really love this palette. The colors are not the better ones and the pigment ones, but I have been learning how to use it and I’m comfortable with it. I learn how to work with what I have and i really like the outcome of this palette.
19 days agoCharlotte
This is the eyeshadow palette that I always find myself reaching for. For such a low price, I find the quality of the shadows to be extremely high. The colors are gorgeous and super blendable and I love the range of shades in each palette. I would recommend these to anyone because they are extremely affordable and versatile.
a month agocarlsbad,
I love these shadows the are so pretty. They have a lot of kick up fall out so that is kinda a bummer but overall they are good. Probley work better with and eyeshadow primer to hold it.
3 months ago
Can't beat the price. I don't even use eyeliner because I use the darker shade of eyeshadow and I think it looks better because it's not so gothic looking. I don't see why anyone would spend 50 bucks on a eye palette when this works just as good.
4 months agoGreenwood, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
These eyeshadows for 10 bucks are great. No creaseing, no fading. However i do recommend still use a eyeprimer thats with any eyeshadow. Now i did wear these to test them out without a primer as well. i can say without a primer the eyeshadows were still there by end of the night. Far as shadow consisty you do have to build couple of the shades. If you like putting light or dark brown in your eyebrows you can do that as well with this palette. I like to pair this with the rimmel 24 hr wear eyeliner pen. I will say if your looking for a urban decay nude dupe this is not it..colors look similar but its not it. If your a budget its great! I have alot of these eyeshadow palettes by rimmel and the nude is by far my favorite for on the go.
2 months agoWaverly, OH
I have a few different ones of these and I love them! They apply and blend easily, the shades are beautiful, and they last pretty much all day. Plus the price point can't be beat!
6 months agoPottstown, PA
Rimmel London Magnif'eyes Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Patricia W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have probably an unhealthy obsession with eye-shadow. 😉🤫 I have to in order to tell you gals (and guys) how AMAZING Rimmel Magnif'eyes shadow is this one that I have on is Thunderstorm edition. I love the rainbow colors and bright pigments. BE BOLD and try this drug store shadow!!😘
8 months agoJeffersonvlle, IN
I have used other rimmel products that have been great. This one however was a complete dud. The formula is very powdery. The pigment is almost non existent. I tried using it with different brushes and with different primers and nothing really helped.
9 months ago
I have a few of the rimmel palettes like this. The mattes are great. They are pigmented , blend well and have little fall out.  The shimmers have alot of fall out and dont last long ,but for the price it's worth it.
6 months agoRuston, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought the rainbow edition and I had a hard time blending this set out. I have purchased others and they have blended out pretty good. Not sure what happened with this set. The shades are all very chalky.