BY RIMMEL LONDON

Stay True Shadow + 24HR Kohl Kajal Liner

• Create endless combinations in 2 easy, mistake-proof steps
  • Long lasting formula will stay true all day
  • Waterproof, crease proof, transfer proof

Katie L.
I got the black and gray one and loved it! It's a jumbo mechanical double ended eye pencil (that's a mouth full lol) it was easy to apply and can be used as liner or shadow. I use it for my waterline mostly. It's super pigmented and stays all day. Great product. Unfortunately the cap on mine got cracked in my bag and it dried out but I will repurchase. Highly recommended.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Pink And Purple Rain more...
Bought this to try because it was on sale at Walmart, I like the pink shadow. It's a cute color and it's sparkles and it lasts for a long time. It's smooth and easy to apply. I haven't used the eyeliner yet because I'm not sure how to go about using it yet lol
kryss h.
I am SO pleased with this duo! It is so smooth and stays-put when set!
I use both sides for eyeliner and love the lighter side for eyeshadow (I have "Kissed by a rose gold").
The pigment is not overpowering, it's so complimentary to my fair skin.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this eyeliner/shadow at Walgreens while on sale. It is super pigmented but sadly it tends to run on the under eye area. Its pretty easy to apple but you have to make sure to not get any little pieces of eyeliner inside your actual eye. It crumbles every now and then.
Angelina C.
These shadows are creamy, pigmented, and long-lasting. It's also travel-friendly and easy to work with. They are great as bases or all over the lids. Depending on which shades you buy, you can line your eyes and deepen your outer-v or highlight the inner corners.
Danielle C.
This is an amazing product! Goes on so creamy smooth and pigmented! I got it for a great low price! Once it sets it stays in place all day! I'm gonna go buy all the colors!
Christa L.
I am in love. It is impossible for eye-shadow to stay on my eyes. I have used every sort of primer imaginable, and I still end up with liner and shadow smearing down my face or creasing throughout the day. I used this yesterday in the shade "Kissed by Rose Gold," and it performed perfectly. The shadow was bright, blendable, and it lasted through a beauty pageant, drinks, and dancing without any show of wear. The colors compliment each other perfectly. I am going to go back and grab more!
Shelby S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have a million different eye shadows and quite a few shadow sticks and liners but the last two months all I've been reaching for is this! The liner side slides on super smooth and even stays in my water line for a good chunk of the day which is saying a lot considering I have watery eyes due to allergies. And the shadow side is creamy and let's you blend it out but it too sets into place and stays all day. I have multiple shades and they're all beautiful.
Danielle J.
This is the most amazing shadow I have ever used! First it glides on so easily and is extremely pigmented. It also sets quick and lasts and doesn't budge or smear! It's all inexpensive and will last you awhile! It's double sided with a shadow and eyeliner as well.
Brandy M.
Rockford, IL
I have to admit I'm lazy with my makeup. I hate the clutter of tons of product, so this double ended shadow/liner is amazing for that alone. The colors choices are fun as well.

I've always been a fan of Rimmel's staying power and this doesn't disappoint. I didn't have much smudging by the end of the day either, which made me happy.
Jennifer B.
Watertown, CT
How does this eye shadow hold up throughout the day? Does it still look good, or does it tend to fade?
Is it shimmarii??
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
I got this as a gift & I wanted to know if it stays on or do you have to keep reapplying through the day?

Amazon