MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesRimmel London
Magnif ' Eyes Wow Glitter oogschaduw palette - 006 Lilac

Rimmel London Magnif ' Eyes Wow Glitter oogschaduw palette - 006 Lilac

All eyes on you Magnif'eyes eye contouring palette is a 12-shade ALL IN ONE eyeshadow, liner, and highlighter palette.

Is this a dupe for urban decay heat?
Is there any products you recommend this is the only markup I have rn ?
Where a are the listings for the other more shimmery palletes ?
Start your review of Rimmel London Magnif ' Eyes Wow Glitter oogschaduw palette - 006 Lilac!
Bartow, FL
Rimmel London Magnif ' Eyes Wow Glitter oogschaduw palette - 006 Lilac uploaded by Zenaida P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Rimmel Lond is a good brand products. 💕 This Eyeshadow palette is hight in pigmentation. The colors are very pretty and very pigmented. It's creamy and easy to apply. Good eyeshadow for the price. Highly recommend it. Estimated price $7.00
Brownsburg, IN
Rimmel London Magnif ' Eyes Wow Glitter oogschaduw palette - 006 Lilac uploaded by Candy A.
I love this affordable palette in the Crimson collection (not sure why it scanned as a different color scheme). It’s great for those with pink undertones or those that like red/pink colors. They have a subtle shimmer and a large variety of tones to work with for any situation from casual to dramatic.
windham
Rimmel London Magnif ' Eyes Wow Glitter oogschaduw palette - 006 Lilac uploaded by Jeimy A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This shadows are one of my favorite, but only I used this shadows for a special date naciste this shadows has a big pigmentation and for my daily routine I prefer light colors. But in general this shadow has good pigmentation and the dark colors are beautiful. If you like dark colors in your daily routine this shadow is for you!
Titusville, FL
Rimmel London Magnif ' Eyes Wow Glitter oogschaduw palette - 006 Lilac uploaded by Rachael W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Let me start off by saying that I scanned it and it came up with this one but I actually have the 001 Nude Edition palette. For my daily I where I usually wear something that's a little more natural, so being a redhead the browns work for me. I like the wear of this and how it looks. I was using this with the Rimmel eyeshadow primer, but they no longer sell it in my area and it's too expensive online. So I have been using a Maybelline primer and it still looks just as good. The colors stand out and they blend well which is great as I'm expanding my foray into learning more about what looks good on me. There are all shades here so I can go light to dark depending on my mood. I like how some have shimmer and some don't, so again depending on my mood I can be slightly shimmery or not at all. It was about $8 at my local Walmart, and I liked it so much I'm on my second one. One of these days I will branch out on bolder colors, I am learning new tricks in my 40s!
Clovis, NM
Rimmel London Magnif ' Eyes Wow Glitter oogschaduw palette - 006 Lilac uploaded by Kayla S.
The colors are pretty. The pigment is okay. I'm not happy about the packaging. Mine doesn't seem to close all the way which I don't like. I haven't used all the colors yet. The one that looks green is actually blue.
Huntsville, MO
Rimmel London Magnif ' Eyes Wow Glitter oogschaduw palette - 006 Lilac uploaded by Whitney K.
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love this pallet, it has its transitionals and shimmer it's very blendable it holds up throughout the day I love that is not too heavy and when I use my brushes it doesn't flake all over my face like some of my other ones. I'd recommend this any day.
West Palm Bch, FL
Rimmel London Magnif ' Eyes Wow Glitter oogschaduw palette - 006 Lilac uploaded by Eyma V.
Esta paleta de ojos la he usado poco fue un regalo 🎁 muy fácil de usar , con ligera iluminación definitivamente me gusta
Newmilfort
Rimmel London Magnif ' Eyes Wow Glitter oogschaduw palette - 006 Lilac uploaded by Jenny P.
the colors last a long time, I can make the line with the same shade is perfect for day and night 🧡🧡
Beeville, TX
Rimmel London Magnif ' Eyes Wow Glitter oogschaduw palette - 006 Lilac uploaded by Chesnie M.
I really like this cus I can’t ever find green eyeshadow and this has all the pretty shades I want it’s super great!! I would recommend this and it doesn’t look chalky on either so that’s even better lol
Maricopa, AZ
Rimmel London Magnif ' Eyes Wow Glitter oogschaduw palette - 006 Lilac uploaded by Tanesha Joan F.
I didn't expect it, these palettes are highly pigmented! They looked so nice on my mom's eye, the only problem I had was when I had to blend the eyeshadow or attempt to create a smokey eye effect. I had to keep layering the eyeshadow so it all looked like a consistent color rather than splotches on the eye. Other than that it looks really great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...