BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Intensifies eyeshadow
  • Crease, smudge and transfer proof
  • Helps make eyeshadow waterproof and last for up to 24 hours

Cinthya A.
Fort Myers
What can I say I love this especially when I want my eyeshadow to pop out. I like how it’s easy to apply. The only thing that I notice is that it dry quickly so I usually only apply to where I am working on. If you apply on both eye you better believe that that will dry fast and you will not like the result. I would definitely recommend this.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Okay so this does hold your eyeshadow all day but the one and only thing I don’t like about it is that the first layer is hard to blend out but after that it’s fine. I would recommend trying this product.
Faith W.
Clarksville
I have very dark veiny eyes that makes eyeshadow hard to apply. I use it everyday, and it applicator makes that easy to accomplish. I think it should be made in a bigger container so more use is possible! I would highly recommend!
Kelly S.
Aragon
As I inch closer to 50, the bags under my eyes drive me nuts. I use this as my under eye concealer and it has worked great!

( ignore my bad hair day)
Susana B.
I like this primer, it's easy to use and my eyeshadow lasts all day. For the price it is areal nice primer,I will buy it again
Kim H.
houma
I loved this primer. It worked very well. The color was amazing. It is really nice for me I would reccomend this product
dialantric g.
I was given this to try so not sure on the price but i like it. it applies shadows so sooth and they dont flake up.
rosalinda S.
Rimmel London Magnif' Eyes Eye Primer is a good eye primer that I'm using it's easy to apply and it helps to my eyeshadow to stay longer and it's not oily and my eyeshadow was stay good even I use it for 8hr
Erin H.
I’ve only used this a few times and I honestly prefer to just use concealer as an eye primer. I feel this doesn’t sit to well on my eyes and makes my eyeshadow looks slightly clumpy. However, it’s a cheap product and the quality is there to match it
Zoe P.
Exeter
I recently bought this eye primer and it’s great for the price! The shade is a perfect base for eyeshadows and it does help keep your eyeshadow in place all day and even all night!