BY RIMMEL LONDON

Product description

One coat of LYCRA®Lash Extender Mascara stretches and extends even difficult lashes for an impressive high performance result with 14 hour curl hold. A new high-adhesion, quick dry LYCRA® formula delivers smudge-proof, smear-proof and flake-proof wear for girls on the go.

About the product

• 14 hour curl hold
  • Smudge-proof
  • Smear-proof

• My eyelashes aren't super short, but I want them longer a...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
katherine Y.
Winslow, IN
I’ve been purchasing this mascara for a couple years now and I do have to say it’s one of the best I have ever tried. For starters it’s available at Walmart in a two pack for 4 bucks. That’s two bucks each really good. Next it’s very easy to put on and take off. It doesn’t leave your lashes feeling hard and crusty and it’s very very easy to take off with makeup wipes or s washcloth. And I am constantly asked if my lashes are fake when I wear this! It’s overall a very good product.
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
Sometimes simple is the way to go. Old is gold! No matter how many mascaras I try, I always go back to this! I like this mascara because it is easy to apply, puts on moderate product and you can layer up as much as you like with minimal clump-age. I'm always looking for easy to use, quick to manage makeup items and this is definitely one of the top products on my list. I can use the wand for both my upper and lower lashes with ease. It's VERY affordable (under $5 I believe) and lasts a very long time! Definitely 2 thumbs up!
Belinda B.
I have very sensitive eyes so I have to replace my mascara every two to three months as recommended. I like the price of this product since I replace mine so often
Cayman B.
Plantersville , MS
To be a cheap mascara, this stuff really works!! $3 for 2 tubes? Yes please! It makes my lashes look so full and long, and that's with only one application! I have actually had people ask me if I was wearing fake eyelashes. Nope, just this cheap, great mascara I picked up at WalMart!
Sara G.
Jacksonville, FL
I was unable to find my favorite mascara by the same brand, so I picked this up instead. While I still miss the other one, this mascara does a pretty decent job without clumping. It does seem pretty liquidy at first as another Influenster mentioned.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pretty decent product. It goes on nicely and lasts a while and doesn't clump. My only issue is that it seemed to be a little gross after only using it a few weeks at maybe 3x a week.
Mylee S.
Marysville, CA
My eyelashes are already naturally long, but I normally have the issue of clumping, not with this product tho! People always comment on my eyelashes asking if they're fake or real. But I can't tell everyone my secret (: I love this mascara though.
Joy C.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It makes my lashes extra long & beautiful. It makes my lashes look fake, but they're totally real!!(:
Paulina A.
Now this here is my fav! Have been using for a long time and will continue using it. Makes my eye lashes look long and so natural
Jessica H.
Vista, CA
Love the thin brush and it cleans off easily! I have short thin lashes and I love how this product make them look thick and long!
Sarah W.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
My eyelashes aren't super short, but I want them longer and fuller looking. How well does this work? Does it clump or cause a "spider leg" look?