BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lip Liner is a good way to make your lips look more beautiful see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsea M.
Drexel Hill
I've used the shade Rose Quartz on my lips. It's so beautiful on its own. I like to pair it with a light pink gloss for some added shine. It is not long wearing so be ready to reapply but it's a great shade.
Dessie v.
I love using these just By it’s self, they are so creamy and for being so cheap the most amazing part I’d recommend these, use them with a lipstick or not they are still beautiful, 5 Stars from me. 😍😍😍
Kaylee W.
menifee, CA
I love their lip liners I have almost every color! They are so smooth, creamy, long lasting and super affordable. We’re talking under $5 y’all! I love love love these! I totally recommend
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
I have had my lip liner for about three years now and still have product, so this really lasts a long time! I find that these do stay on my lips for quite awhile but they do transfer. One negative thing I have to note about this, is that once you put the lid on the pencil, you can't see if its going to crush the tip of the pencil. It has happened too often and wastes a lot of product.
Maria F.
Orlando, FL
Rimmel lip liners never disappoint. Very pigmented, creamy, and lasts long. I'll use it all over my lips as lipstick and it won't look too crazy, maybe a little dry but it helps the color last longer than the average lipstick.
Francis d.
Doral, FL
Nuemero 1, I have this color only because it is the only one I find in the nearest pharmacy, despite being cosmetics of pharmacy, is of an excellent quality, clear that there is a detail the precentacion that must be pointed out, but otherwise is Creamy, it runs quite well on the lips, it helps the lipstick that you put on the top lasts for much longer, and well its color goes quite well with the tone of my skin, is very good formula, only change the precentacion
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautiful shade selection. I love how easy they glide on the lips and how natural they look. I am a repeat user and will always repurchase these! I bought mine at CVS which is convenient to me. I love the way they make my lips look. Influenster
Romika N.
Williams
I absolutely love this formula. Glides on super easy and smooth and extremely comfortable to wear. I've had it for a year now and I still have product left. Very pigmented. I recommend this to all my friends who hate to spend so much money on a lip liner. You can find these at Walmart & rite aid
Amanda M.
I love these! They are perfect colors. The formula is perfection. The colors are super pigmented and for the price they are unbeatable. They are very long lasting and feel good on your lips. I would definitely recommend.
Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
I find these pretty good dupes for MAC pencil liners. I like that they keep their points use after use. The application can be a little hard with some of the shades, but the pigment stays on even after lipstick fades.