BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lip Conditioning Balm by Kate Moss - Rimmel's Lip Conditioning Balm by Kate Moss leaves lips looking flawless with up to 8 hours of moisture!Benefits:Immediate relief from dry feelingHelps prevent lips from cracking and chappingLips look flawless with a healthy glowWear it alone or under your favorite lipstick - Lip Conditioning Balm by Kate Moss see more...

• How longwearing are these? 1 Answers
  • I recieved this as a gift and I'm so happy I did! To goes on smoo...1 Answers
  • Is this just a fancy packaged balm or does it seem to leave your ...7 Answers
Laura L.
Mertztown, PA
I recieved this as a gift and I'm so happy I did! To goes on smooth and really helps to condition my lips. There's no pigment to this so you can apply this like you would a chap stick. I also have used it after using a lip scrub, heaven! There's a smell to it but it's really pleasant and I love it. I will totally be buying more of this when I run out.
cristina b.
El Paso, TX
I got this recently on ipsy on my February Bag and it is a Lip Balm it is a clear color and what i like about this product that its not like any chapsticks/ lipsticks i usually use it when i use matte lipsticks this helps by not giving my lips that dry texture if you use matte lipstick this would be really helpful it also has a peachy smell.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Ok so I just bought this and have only been using this for a short while but I immediately felt this conditioning my lips. And I absolutely love the smell! The taste of it isn't bad either (I accidentally licked my lips). It glides right on and seriously feels amazing. I'll keep using this and if it stays like this I'll up it to 5 stars!
Sara P.
I am in LOVE with this lip balm! It smells amazing and it makes my lips feel SO hydrated! This product is super easy to apply, it glides on amazingly. It's really affordable too and the packaging is so cute! I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a conditioning and hydrating lip balm that is cost friendly.
Jessica V.
Belmont, MI
I really like this lip balm. It's winter and my lips get very dry. I was using dr lip sample but had to keep reapplying. Luckily ipsy sent this to to me and I only have to put on once- although it smells so good I put on a few times a day. It has a peachy smell to it. This makes my lips feel like butter.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Rimmel London conditioning balm is really a good product.I can wear it alone or under a lip product.Most balm make you liquid lipstick move around.Not this product.I moistirizes your lips before adding the matte lippies without needing to remove it.Buying this after I used the one I got from Ipsy
Jackie G.
Columbia, MO
Love this product! The balm is shaped like a traditional lipstick. There's a faint smell of blueberries to the product, but it dissipates quickly on the lips. I find this to be one of the longer lasting + most moisturizing balms that I own. I will definitely repurchase this once I run out~
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
I use this product after exfoliating my lips and it's perfect. My lips feel soft without cracking. I use before apply my matte lipstick and they help that my lips look pretty. I recommend this product I buy in Walgreens but you can find in any place that sell Rimmel London.
Kelly G.
Buffalo, NY
Love!! very creamy and comes on clear but with a nice little shine!! I will wear alone or under my lipstick to keep my lips hydrated throughout the day!! first time getting it and loving... I also like the nudes that come with this line!! also very creamy and pigmented!!
Ieesha H.
I came across this lip conditioning blam at Wall green, so far so good. I can only give it three stars cause I just like bought like 10sec ago...

so far I love the way It feel on my lips. The white tube it came in is everything.
one and the price to is wonderful
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
Is this super greasy? Does it actually work? Is it glossy? Full review please!!!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Is this just a fancy packaged balm or does it seem to leave your lips any softer than otgers?
Nur A.
How longwearing are these?
Laura L.