BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lip Conditioning Balm by Kate Moss - Rimmel's Lip Conditioning Balm by Kate Moss leaves lips looking flawless with up to 8 hours of moisture!Benefits:Immediate relief from dry feelingHelps prevent lips from cracking and chappingLips look flawless with a healthy glowWear it alone or under your favorite lipstick - Lip Conditioning Balm by Kate Moss see more...

• I recieved this as a gift and I'm so happy I did! To goes...1 Answers
  • Is this just a fancy packaged balm or does it seem to lea...7 Answers
  • Is this super greasy? Does it actually work? Is it glossy...7 Answers
Rimmel London Lip Conditioning Balm by Kate Moss
  • "I'm so in love with this formula. I purchased mine at Walmart for around $5. It's so soft and hydrating. I plan on repurchasing again and again. It's so great leaves my lips so soft. It's like butter for your lips so so soft." in 45 reviews
  • "This balm is prefect for dry lips. It gives great conditioning without the greasy effect. There's no smell or color. " in 19 reviews
  • "I got this in my IPSY Glam Bag. It smells nice, goes on smooth, and makes my lips feel super soft and moisturized. Two thumbs up! " in 7 reviews
Demetra C.
I love  Rimmel London Lip Conditioning Balm by Kate Moss . The first noticeable thing about the product was its scent! It's fruity and pleasant. I am a first time user of Kate Moss's line, and this is the first product that I have tested from it. I would 100% purchase this product again. It is extremely moisturizing and it is very comfortable to wear on the lips. It applies smoothly and it makes a positive difference regarding my lips's condition.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this lip balm as a full size product in a subscription box.  I am really disappointed in this product.  I always love getting a lip balm because i live in Florida and the constant sun exposure can really dry out your lips.  The packaging is very simple and tasteful and has a high end feel.  the balm is smooth and creamy feeling and glides on effortlessly, however it smells and tastes like tobacco, literally like I have opened a pack of Marlboro's and rubbed them all over my lips.  I was quite shocked, then my lips started to tingle a bit, not pleasant at all.  i immediately washed my lips and brushed my teeth but the smell and taste lingered for the rest of the day.
Gaby M.
Indio
I was first introduce to this from one of my ipsy samples and i love it!! Its my go to lip primer for liquid lipsticks and matte lipsticks. Very affordable and i will continue to use it.

Its very smooth and depending on how heavy you apply it can affect the color of your lippy so careful with that
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Great hydrating, conditioning balm. Makes my lips feel great. I use it under lip colors for extra conditioning to my lips or over lip color for to keep my lips from drying out. There is no added color to the balm itself, no extra added flavors and smells great. Definitely recommend this!
Lori L.
I tried so hard to like this product as I am a huge Rimmel fan, but it just wasn’t moisturizing enough. It was very easy to apply and came in a lipstick tube so it fit easily into your pocket or purse and no one was the wiser. It just doesn’t provide enough hydration for my dry lips, even during the summertime. Rimmel London Lip Conditioning Balm by Kate Moss
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
I LOVE this product! It glides on wonderfully! It doesn’t have a taste. There’s no color but it moisturizes my lips. It’s so easy to apply and really is a great product!
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
This conditioner for your juicy lips is amazing!!! It really does make them feel super moisturized, soft and ready for some smooches. It's affordable and it's by Kate Moss how could u even second guess this perfect primer for ur most important events down to a sweat p
Ginger G.
Indianapolis, IN
Im so obsessed with this lip balm! Everytime it’s almost empty I order another one. It keeps your lips so moisturized without a nasty taste or scent. I orginally got it in an IPSY bag it have ordered the rest of them from Amazon because they are always out of stock at Walmart
Christine L.
Goldsboro, NC
Omgosh this is my absolute favorite! I swear by it! I got this in an Ipsy bag and have been using it ever since! It’s so smooth and makes my lips feel moistured and hydrated and silky. I would recommend to anyone and already habe bought a few spares
Kathryn H.
Orlando, FL
This product is amazing. I use it everyday and it keeps my lips nice and soft. I especially use it when my lips are chapped. It looks just like a lipstick but doesn’t have any color to it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
Is this super greasy? Does it actually work? Is it glossy? Full review please!!!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Is this just a fancy packaged balm or does it seem to leave your lips any softer than otgers?
Laura L.
Mertztown, PA
I recieved this as a gift and I'm so happy I did! To goes on smooth and really helps to condition my lips. There's no pigment to this so you can apply this like you would a chap stick. I also have used it after using a lip scrub, heaven! There's a smell to it but it's really pleasant and I love it. I will totally be buying more of this when I run out.