BY RIMMEL LONDON

Up to 10 Days Super double chip resistant nail lacquer with Shine Release Complex. ;

• Is it really long lasting?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for nail polish that will actually last...3 Answers
  • I'm looking to restock some of my nail polish collection ...2 Answers
Mandie C.
Midland, MI
Review for: Purple Rain more...
This is my all time favorite nail color! The brush is the best part because it is flat and makes application a total breeze. Plus it is not very expensive which is just the icing on the cake! I do wish there were more color variety but I’m happy with what I can get!
Tif R.
Madisonville, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
The color Vixen is my go to color!! I try to find this color in other brands when Rimmel is sold out and nothing compares. Color goes on amazing, I do have to use a base coat of I want it to last more than a day or two. Dries pretty quickly. I love it
Ange W.
Purchased at: Target
Great rich colors - two coats is definitely enough for full coverage. The real reason for the 4 stars is not the durability (which is on par with a regular polish), but the brush which looks like a flat paint brush. It is a game changer and even makes polish application using your non dominant hand, dare I say, easy. Now it just needs to truly live up to it's 'Lasting Finish' name and it'll be a holy grail product for me.
Amanda C.
Dallas, PA
Review for: Steel Gray more...
Rimmel nail polishes are amazing and underrated! First of all, the polish it self is great but the brush makes for an easy application and is wider, therefor you cover more nail with less brush strokes! Looks like a high end nail polish once applied!
Joy S.
East Corinth
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this color and formula.  It did take some time to dry, but I am impatient with that anyway.  The color did last for a few days, however I would still recommend putting on a top coat.
Amanda W.
Harrah, OK
Its Its hit or miss with these nail polishes. I really like the black, as it is very opaque and seems to dry quickly. But some of the others I have tried are less than color true, and take forever to dry..
elise W.
Avon Lake
I love the colors that were offered and I love how quick drying this product is. With most colors you only need one coat. The downside is that it does chip easily if you do not apply a top coat.
Noreen N.
Review for: Burgundy Flirt more...
Love this line! The brush is everything so easy to apply and creates a coat that’s nice and smooth. I’ve purchased this color especially many times and I love it. Lasts a couple days but not as long as I hope
Crystal L.
Grove
I purchased my first bottle of RIMMEL LONDON LASTING FINISH PRO NAIL COLOUR a couple of years ago.  I don't remember the price but I don't usually pay over $7 for my polish.  The color was vibrant and lasted until I took it off ( approximately 8 days later).
Kerry A.
Rimmel is great I don't know that I'd call Cosmic Queen a
mint, though. It's more of a light teal/turquoise but still super
pretty. Also doesn't need more than 2 coats to look fully opaque.

I saw Molten My Day in store and thought its de
Michaela M.
Brighton, Colorado
What's your favorite color in this line?
danika g.
New brunswick
Does it last really long?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is the brush like on this product?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Whats your favorite color it comes in?
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Where can I buy this in the Westchester, NY area (sub-burb of NYC)? i never seem to be able to find it - and I've checked Target! please help!!

Amazon