BY RIMMEL LONDON

Up to 10 Days Super double chip resistant nail lacquer with Shine Release Complex. ;

• Is it really long lasting?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for nail polish that will actually last more th...3 Answers
  • I'm looking to restock some of my nail polish collection now that...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Steel Gray more...
I had never tried this brand of nail polish before, but I fell in love with this shade, so I went ahead and bought it. I actually really liked it! It went on easy and even and two coats did the trick. It lasted okay before it started chipping, just not as long as some of my favorite polish which is the reason I took away one star. I would still recommend, especially this color!
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Review for: Hot Cocoa more...
I use Rimmel lasting finish pro nail enamel. It’s great! My nail polish last a lot longer and doesn’t chip as easy. It comes in a variety of colors and it’s pretty comparable in pricing. We found it in the makeup isle at our drugstore. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!
Khristin J.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Hot Cocoa more...
Not my favorite color. I think the hot cocoa is dull looking- almost matte which doesn’t look good on my nails and in general you need to add a top coat with shine to get this color to look good. Wouldn’t recommend if you want colors that stick out
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Review for: Other more...
I am pretty faithful to the Black Satin Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro Nail Enamel. The brush makes is very easy to apply as it contours as you swipe, and great slickery polish makes great overall application with little to no mess. I would try any of the cute colors this brand has to offer as it is very nice quality polish. I t lasts forever and doesn't chip like all the other polishes.
Stephanie R.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Other more...
I bought this on a whim and boy am I glad I did I love the fact that it has a wide flat brush and one coat is enough it lasts me a few days but that’s because I am rough with my nails and hands so I don’t mind changing out my nail colors especially at a great price these are. One of my all time fave Best Buy’s
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
My work dress code required me to have a French manicure and this nail polish has been a saving grace in so many ways! It's super affordable, easy to find at your local drugstore, and very easy to apply. I recommend applying a top coat if you're looking for long lasting wear, but overall, I would absolutely recommend this product to someone new to French manicures or anyone looking for an easy, polished look.
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
Review for: Steel Gray more...
REVIEW TIME!

So last week I purchased the Last Finish Pro polish from Rimmel in English Rose from my beloved Target. I chose the color because it wasn't bold, it was a nice warm, neutral color.

The Good: The applicator is quite unique (see picture below) and I actually now think I like the brush more than the "normal polish brush". The color was indeed beautiful like I had hoped, very true to the bottle color.

The Bad: You would think with a name like "Lasting Finish Pro" and "up to 10 days" on the bottle it would last. With a base coat of ACI Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat, two coats of the Rimmel, and a top coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Invisible,... still after just one day, three nails chipped. I did not do anything very physical that would cause abnormal wear to my polish, and I have used the base and top coat with many other polishes with no issues, and surely no chips after day one!

Overall: Though the polish was just $3.99 I will not be repurchasing another polish from this line. When something claims "up to ten days" I would expect at least five! My NYC polishes wear much better than this ever did!

Links to all products mentioned:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro - English Rose - $3.99 : http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod1930139

ACI Gelous Advanced Gel Coat - $5.99 : http://www.sallybeauty.com/nail-gel/SBS-507020,default,pd.html

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear - Invisible - $2.48 : http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sally-Hansen-Hard-As-Nails-Xtreme-Wear-Nail-Color-Invisible/17219567
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
Not the best but not the worst. The brush is great and makes application of the polish very easy and the brush can get into corners to give a nice manicure but if the polish gets into your skin it is very hard to remove
Annette M.
The formula for this polish is nice. It does not contain a reg applicator brush, but a thin one for easy application. I love to use this polish to touch up my French mani or pedi.
Michaela M.
Brighton, Colorado
What's your favorite color in this line?
danika g.
New brunswick
Does it last really long?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is the brush like on this product?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Whats your favorite color it comes in?
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Where can I buy this in the Westchester, NY area (sub-burb of NYC)? i never seem to be able to find it - and I've checked Target! please help!!