BY RIMMEL LONDON

Up to 10 Days Super double chip resistant nail lacquer with Shine Release Complex. ;

• Is it really long lasting?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for nail polish that will actually last...3 Answers
  • I'm looking to restock some of my nail polish collection ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Steel Gray more...
I had never tried this brand of nail polish before, but I fell in love with this shade, so I went ahead and bought it. I actually really liked it! It went on easy and even and two coats did the trick. It lasted okay before it started chipping, just not as long as some of my favorite polish which is the reason I took away one star. I would still recommend, especially this color!
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Review for: Hot Cocoa more...
I use Rimmel lasting finish pro nail enamel. It’s great! My nail polish last a lot longer and doesn’t chip as easy. It comes in a variety of colors and it’s pretty comparable in pricing. We found it in the makeup isle at our drugstore. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!
Khristin J.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Hot Cocoa more...
Not my favorite color. I think the hot cocoa is dull looking- almost matte which doesn’t look good on my nails and in general you need to add a top coat with shine to get this color to look good. Wouldn’t recommend if you want colors that stick out
Amanda W.
Harrah, OK
Its Its hit or miss with these nail polishes. I really like the black, as it is very opaque and seems to dry quickly. But some of the others I have tried are less than color true, and take forever to dry..
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Review for: Other more...
I am pretty faithful to the Black Satin Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro Nail Enamel. The brush makes is very easy to apply as it contours as you swipe, and great slickery polish makes great overall application with little to no mess. I would try any of the cute colors this brand has to offer as it is very nice quality polish. I t lasts forever and doesn't chip like all the other polishes.
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
This product describes it in it’s name! It’s very long lasting! I like the color pay off , I normally do two coats of polish so the color is even brighter and bolder. You can purchase their polish at target!
Sophie K.
Review for: Midnight Blue more...
It has a lot of pigment for a darker color. Isn’t streaky which is awesome. I like to use it as a base for other sparkly nail polishes. It is quite goopy, but that could just be how old mine is. It’s nice.
Stephanie R.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Other more...
I bought this on a whim and boy am I glad I did I love the fact that it has a wide flat brush and one coat is enough it lasts me a few days but that’s because I am rough with my nails and hands so I don’t mind changing out my nail colors especially at a great price these are. One of my all time fave Best Buy’s
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
My work dress code required me to have a French manicure and this nail polish has been a saving grace in so many ways! It's super affordable, easy to find at your local drugstore, and very easy to apply. I recommend applying a top coat if you're looking for long lasting wear, but overall, I would absolutely recommend this product to someone new to French manicures or anyone looking for an easy, polished look.
Michaela M.
Brighton, Colorado
What's your favorite color in this line?
danika g.
New brunswick
Does it last really long?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is the brush like on this product?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Whats your favorite color it comes in?
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Where can I buy this in the Westchester, NY area (sub-burb of NYC)? i never seem to be able to find it - and I've checked Target! please help!!