BY RIMMEL LONDON

Create a perfect canvas for foundation application. Use on its own or before applying foundation for a longer lasting effect. Smooth's and evens out your complexion. Prolongs the wear of your foundation. Minimizes pores.

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer
  • "this is one great primer for oily skin too stays on leaves your makeup fresh last all day " in 4 reviews
Madison🌻 H.
Shubuta
I did not like this product at all. It claims to make your makeup last for at least 8 hours. I did not find that to be true. After 8 hours of working at the hospital my foundation was breaking apart and settling in my fine lines all over my face. This was a foundation I love and have not problems with other primers. It may work for some but i was not impressed.
Jennifer S.
Chicago
I'd give this product 0 stars if i could.
I HATE it, it does NOT make my makeup last and the formula feels disgusting and sticky.Does not matter what-so-ever what i do, prime, set, does not matter.The YouTube reviews are like lies to me honestly.đź’Ż
Rhea W.
I didn’t wear face primer ever until I bought this one. I was at Ulta and New I needed one, and the lady who worked their recommended me this one. I’ve done through so many bottles of this because it is my favorite. It fills in my poors and has kept my foundation from separating at my nose and cheeks
Dawn B.
Las Vegas
This is a great go to on a budget kinda deal. It will run you about $7 but if you use coupons like I do you can get as cheap as $5. I like this product because it does not have a greasy feel after application and it does not leave any residue like some of the other brands I’ve tried.
Kathy Z.
charlotte
This will actually make your makeup last soooo much longer. Some people don’t like it because it’s really tacky but that’s what make foundation last so long throughout the day. I used this primer for prom and it lasted all day. I loved it.
Harmony C.
St. Ansgar
I don’t think this primer helped my makeup stay on any longer than their other two primers but it was easy to apply. It kind of made my face feel greasy after applying but it wasn’t horrible! I probably won’t purchase this product again.
Carrie K.
Lexington , NC
It’s just ok does what it claims nothing more it claims eight hours but my t zone is slightly oily and about six hours in I would see break up of my foundation but for about $4 I can’t complain to much
Alisa K.
Warren
This primer is okay. It does not keep my makeup on long but smooths my face and my pores. You can get this at most drug stores and it is very affordable. I recommend this to people who like primers on the more lotion side.
Emma B.
It's an okay primer. I don't think it really extends the wear of my foundation by 8 hours like it claims. I do think it has helped offset the oily-ness a little bit, but not much as my skin will still get oily. A big downside of it is the smell. It smells horrendous and smells like it's something I shouldn't be putting on my face.
Jamie B.
I bought this and used it several times & I just do not like the formula. It is just too sticky and feels so heavy on my skin. It almost feels like lotion that does not rub in. It is very cheap, but in this instance, you get what you pay for. You’d be better off spending a few extra dollars for a better quality product.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this primer any good? :)
Laura L.
Mar del Plata
Do you see a difference in your skin/makeup?
Dawnmarie R.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a good primer, I always use the Two Faced Finishing Primer. Is this primer just a good?
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
I just ordered this. After reading the reviews I'm a little worried:(
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Is this a good primer to try out?

back