BY RIMMEL LONDON

Create a perfect canvas for foundation application. Use on its own or before applying foundation for a longer lasting effect. Smooth's and evens out your complexion. Prolongs the wear of your foundation. Minimizes pores.

Buy on Amazon
  • "this is one great primer for oily skin too stays on leaves your makeup fresh last all day " in 4 reviews
Jennifer S.
Chicago
I'd give this product 0 stars if i could.
I HATE it, it does NOT make my makeup last and the formula feels disgusting and sticky.Does not matter what-so-ever what i do, prime, set, does not matter.The YouTube reviews are like lies to me honestly.đź’Ż
Rhea W.
I didn’t wear face primer ever until I bought this one. I was at Ulta and New I needed one, and the lady who worked their recommended me this one. I’ve done through so many bottles of this because it is my favorite. It fills in my poors and has kept my foundation from separating at my nose and cheeks
Dawn B.
Las Vegas
This is a great go to on a budget kinda deal. It will run you about $7 but if you use coupons like I do you can get as cheap as $5. I like this product because it does not have a greasy feel after application and it does not leave any residue like some of the other brands I’ve tried.
Harmony C.
St. Ansgar
I don’t think this primer helped my makeup stay on any longer than their other two primers but it was easy to apply. It kind of made my face feel greasy after applying but it wasn’t horrible! I probably won’t purchase this product again.
Carrie K.
Lexington , NC
It’s just ok does what it claims nothing more it claims eight hours but my t zone is slightly oily and about six hours in I would see break up of my foundation but for about $4 I can’t complain to much
Jamie B.
I bought this and used it several times & I just do not like the formula. It is just too sticky and feels so heavy on my skin. It almost feels like lotion that does not rub in. It is very cheap, but in this instance, you get what you pay for. You’d be better off spending a few extra dollars for a better quality product.
Shannyn K.
Huntington, WV
My best friend got me this for Christmas and I love it! It keeps my makeup beautiful and intact after cheering and sweating for 2 hour straight. I have oily skin which makes it difficult to keep my makeup on but this seemed to really help! It applies easily and really does last for hours!
Erica. R.
Kansas City
I use this when my skin needs a little moisture because it turns your skin to silk and makes your makeup look smoother without making skin greasy feeling. Highly recommend.
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
If your not wanting to spend much $$ on primer, then this is the primer for you. I got it for under $5 and it does what its supposed to. I wish it would last a little longer as I work 10 hour days, but its an improvement from just putting makeup straight on bare skin for sure. This is my go to when I am in a pinch and cant get to Sephora.
Brynna H.
Greeley, CO
This product truly sticks to its word, I've always had an iffy time with primers, but this is perfect for combination skin. It conceals pores, makes your makeup last, and more, would 100% purchase again. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this primer any good? :)
Laura L.
Mar del Plata
Do you see a difference in your skin/makeup?
Dawnmarie R.
San Antonio, TX
Is this a good primer, I always use the Two Faced Finishing Primer. Is this primer just a good?
Toni D.
Ajax, ON
Does it make the foundation look white or cause flashback?
Is this for oily skin ?