Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Enamel Base & Top Coat uploaded by Liberty W.Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Enamel Base & Top Coat uploaded by Jacey Y.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Buy on Amazon
Mercedes V.
So for starters this stuff is a base and a top coat which is totally awesome. I love things that save room and money and can be bought at at least one store in your town ( most towns anyways ) so you Don't have to wait for it to ship to you. When I used this I put it down as a base then let it dry and put a color over it which seemed to go over smoothly then I added a confetti nail polish and then put this top coat on and my nails actually held up for about 4 days with minimal chipping starting at 4 out of 10 nails right at the tops. I recommend this for people that do there own nails at home. It's a nice touch to your nail Collection.
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is such a nice top coat! It dries relatively fast, and stays rock hard! This keeps my polish on and looking good for over a week and a half. Around the two week mark is when I need to take it off and reapply but I always want to change my color before that anyway.
keragan s.
McMinnville
this top coat left my nails looking shiny and like i went to a nail salon! it also helped my polish stay on . it did dry out easily but it’s affordable so i just went and picked up a new bottle! i will definitely buy this again.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
Very nice topcoat! This product does what I need it to do with ease! I love the price and the style. The bottle is sleek and the outcome it perfect! This I purchased at Walmart for such a low price. I recommend highly
Raquel d.
Los Angeles, CA
This finishing nail is perfect, perfect, perfect! It’s the second time that I buy it! The nail polish look shine and new. I use after the color, super easy to apply! I recommend to everyone who want shiny nails.
Kendra Y. H.
Grand Prairie, TX
This was a really good top coat! I tested it out with various nail polish colors/brands and it worked pretty well across the board. I bought it at Walgreens and started using it immediately. It dried fairly quick as well. I would buy it again.
Steph P.
Love this top coat! It seems to last pretty well for a full week but then it does start chipping a bit. However, I haven’t found a different one that I like using more than this one.
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Love this polish ! It’s can be used for base coat and topcoat which makes things a bit easier ! I got mine at Kmart was really inexpensive! It dose make your nail polish last longer and only takes one coat !
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
I have bought this top coat for a while now. I believe I bought at Target. I love Rimmel products and will continue to buy. Great value not pricey at all. Can purchase at most stores. Nice shiny top coat and prevents chipping for a long period of time.
Lateefah T.
Rimmel long-lasting finish leaves my nails shiny and it last for up to two weeks I really love it I don't have to worry about my nails chipping breaking or wearing off