BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sumptuously rich matte colour with a sublime comfort.

·         Ruby powder enriched formula

·         All day intense velvet colour

• I want to know What is the Best Eyebrow Pencil out there, I have ...2 Answers
  • What colors do you have?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "By far my favorite fall/winter red color out there!! It's long lasting and very moisturizing on my lips. Easy to apply and use! Super affordable which is always good! And easy to find in stores. LOVE and recommend! " in 27 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite brands of matte lipsticks! It is creamy and doesn't leave my lips feeling dry. I love the shade 104 and typically purchase it from Target. There are a decent amount of shade options and it is super affordable. Definitely a lipstick I would recommend!" in 19 reviews
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I didn't care for the color, I though it was too warm for my skin tone (most of the rimmel colors I've found have been on the warm side) the pigment is just ok and for a matte lipstick it's actually got quite a bit of shine to it which didn't bother me but its certainly not matte. It's not super expensive but I feel as though you can get something even less expensive but better quality.
Makala H.
Findlay, OH
Review for: 107 more...
Too matte of a formula. Even with exfoliating and hydration beforehand it made my lips looked cracked. Color was beautiful but it is not something I plan on buying again. If you like overly dry mattes then this would be the one for you.
❤Montana L.
Sibley
Review for: 110 more...
I like this lipstick I do it shows dark red and I love red lipstick and I love the fact that it looks dark when I put it on it was it wasn't as dark as I wanted it to be but me thinking that the darkness of the case that it was in that it would be dark and it's supposed to finish Matt and it doesn't finish them at to me it was still shiny I would recommend this I mean I just got real picky about the red color cuz it's my favorite color when it comes to lips you know!
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte By Kate Moss Lipstick

I find that Rimmel London makeup is very reasonable in price. The colors are fantastic and it lasts for a while. I would recommend this to anybody who likes to wear lipstick.
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 107 more...
This product’s formula is amazing. They’re matte but not too matte or drying on the lips. I wish there were more shades but the ones available are great. They’re really long wearing and one of my favorite brands of matte lipstick.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
Review for: 113 more...
These are nice creamy lipsticks. The shade I bought is too pale for me but I would love to try more shades. The formula is not really long lasting because it’s not transfer proof but it is great and very affordable
Lacey W.
It has great pigment but it smells like chemicals and it stains every thing I used this and I got it all over my hands all over the floor and it stained my makeup bag sooooo bad And it was not getting off my hands
Madi S.
beach park
I really like this lipstick. The red is super bold and popping. The lipstick itself smells pretty good and doesn’t have a really harsh chemical smell. Also it goes on very creamy and lasts for a while.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Review for: 107, 103 more...
The formula of these products are really beautiful, but they’re not super long lasting, which is my one and only gripe. The packaging is also cheap, but it is a drugstore brand so I’m not worried about it as much. As long as the formula is good - which it is - the packaging doesn’t bother me as much.
Shelby L.
The color 107 is my absolute love, I have never loved a lipstick color as much as I love this one. The matte has a tendency to flake with reapplication, but the color is long-lasting enough. It smells amazing and looks gorgeous for hours on end. I've repurchased several times since trying it two years ago.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
I want to know What is the Best Eyebrow Pencil out there, I have never been one too do My Brows I just put a little bit on the ends and thats it but I sure would love to Try a Good Brow Product .
Verónica S.
What colors do you have?