BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sumptuously rich matte color with a sublime comfort

• Ruby powder enriched formula
• All day intense velvet color

Isononyl Isononanoate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Candelilla Cera/ Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Cire De Candelilla, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Tocopherol, Amethyst Powder, Diamond Powder, Ruby Powder, Sapphire Powder, Tin Oxide. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Fd&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake (Ci 15985), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake (Ci 45410), Carmine (Ci 75470), D&C Red No. 33 Aluminum Lake (Ci 17200), Fd&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (Ci 42090)].

• Do these lipsticks leave your lips moisturized?Rimmel Lon...1 Answers
  • Do these lipsticks have a gross smell?2 Answers
  • How long does the lippy last?2 Answers
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte By Kate Moss
  • "I am in love with these lipsticks. I am a MAC addict when it comes to my lips, but I snagged these on sale at the local drug store, AND had a coupon. Even without the savings, these are VERY affordable and worth every penny. They are highly pigmented, long lasting, non-drying, creamy and rich. I had no issues with feathering or bleeding. " in 467 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite thing about these is the way they smell! The formula is amazing and they apply so nice. I just wish they had some more shades in the permanent line." in 396 reviews
  • "These lipsticks are really pigmented and very moisturizing. I haven't had any feathering either! plus they are fairly cheap and the color range is small, but they are so beautiful." in 214 reviews
  • "I received this lip stick in my Bella Vox Box and while my skin tone doesn't do well with most reds, this one looks lovely." in 7 reviews
  • "I am very pale and dye my hair a bright red so was a little nervous how it would look but let me tell you -- I get TONS of compliments every time I wear it and my sister thinks it is the best shade I have ever worn !!" in 6 reviews
Jay 💖.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade 08,though I used to also have a bright red. I hated the red one,it was so drying and felt awful! But I really like this one. It's a nice,mauve pink that goes on smoothly,but it doesn't slide around or get everywhere. It's neither moisturizing or drying,and it's comfortable on the lips. It has a slight smell to me that's quite pleasant,but I can't quite place it. It's both sweet and spicy,maybe like peppermint and cake? Either way. I would recommend the 08 color and formula,but be careful of the others you may buy. I give this product a score of 6.4/10.
Kira G.
Review for: Other more...
Not sure if I picked the correct Kate collection on this review but anyhow, I have #15. The color is a dark shimmery grey, I don’t use it for my lips at all, I actually bought it as a highlighter for my cheeks, it give just the right glow where you can’t tell you applied something to help your blush glow but yet it makes your blush or bronzer look so fineness. I apply a very small smear on apples of my cheeks, spread it well & then apply my blush or bronzer, whatever I’m in mood for, doing this helps your cheeks catch that light no matter where you at, in the club, outside in moonlight, or late night car ride back home. (๑>◡<๑)
Maya S.
Review for: Other more...
I love its pretty packaging and that this was fairly inexpensive—I bought it from Ralph’s little make up section. The 010 is a bold classic red! This lipstick definitely met my expectations and more. I wore it for about 9 hours, ate fruit, a sandwich, drank from a water bottle. I didn’t reapply because I was in such a rush the whole day. In the end, it didn’t look perfect, but you couldn’t tell it faded any! Turns I when I tried taking it off it stained my lips deep red too. So it would make a good lip stain if applied sheerly I imagine.
Kayla D.
I do not like the other Rimmel lipsticks BUT there is something about this formula that is incredible for a regular lipstick. These are matte in color but not flat! They have a bit of shine to them. They stay so well for a regular lipstick. I barely have to reapply throughout the day and after eating. By far one of my favorite lipstick formulas.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I didn't care for the color, I though it was too warm for my skin tone (most of the rimmel colors I've found have been on the warm side) the pigment is just ok and for a matte lipstick it's actually got quite a bit of shine to it which didn't bother me but its certainly not matte. It's not super expensive but I feel as though you can get something even less expensive but better quality.
Disa P.
For a drug store lipstick, this product exceeded my expectations. Not only is the packaging beautiful to look at, but the particular shade I used, "My Gorge Red," is a deep red that looks absolutely stunning on every skin tone. The finish is pretty matte, but I wouldn't say it is drying in the slightest. My only complaint would be that red lipstick in a tube almost never stays put, but that's not something that a little liner can't fix.
Erin J.
Mount Victory
This is my favorite lipstick by far. I wear it everyday. I wore this on my wedding day. You can put a little or a lot depending on how drastic you want to be. I even bought some for my girl friends to try. It had a slight peppermint smell to it and feels amazing on. I highly recommend this product. I buy multiple at a time, as I never want t be without it!!!
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: Other more...
I bought this randomly at Walgreens because I loved the color (104-Rossetto) and price. First time user, but won’t be returning. The packaging was nice in the beginning but didn’t take long for them to stop connecting. It wasn’t long lasting; I found myself reapplying often during the day. I did like that it didn’t dry my lips out.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
LOVE these lipsticks. By far my favorite drug store lipsticks ever. The colors are great, application is smooth and for drugstore they last pretty well. Theh are super creamy and smooth. They can bleed a little if you aren’t careful with drinking/eating, and you will probably have to reapply but totally worth it for the price!
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
This is absolutely my favorite of life lipstick!!!! The cost is a value especially for how wonderful the formula and how perfect this shade is. This is a classic lipstick and not a long wear formula. So reapplication is needed throughout the day which is easy with this shade and I don’t mind a bit. I hope this shade is going to be forever and always available because when I tell you it is such a my lips but better shade and goes with any eye look. You can’t go wrong with this lipstick!!!
Tzivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
What colors do you have, and which is the best?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Which one is your favorite color?
Miranda S.
Dallas, GA
What is your favorite color?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
I was thinking of trying this! How long does this last? Does anyone know if it stays on while drinking out of a straw/cup?
rojee k.
Kathmandu
I have been looking for affordable but good quality lipstick.. I have heard that its good.. But is it worth the try?? Is it long lasting??