BY RIMMEL LONDON

A lipstick collection created by Kate Moss that captures all the flair, edge and timelessness of Kate’s iconic look. High intensity colour that lasts up to 8 hours!

• How do you pick the perfect red lipstick? Which is your favourite...1 Answers
  • If you have one.. what is you fav color?4 Answers
  • Who has tried this???2 Answers
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss
  • "I received this lip stick in my Bella Vox Box and while my skin tone doesn't do well with most reds, this one looks lovely." in 7 reviews
  • "I am very pale and dye my hair a bright red so was a little nervous how it would look but let me tell you -- I get TONS of compliments every time I wear it and my sister thinks it is the best shade I have ever worn !!" in 6 reviews
  • "I wasn't a huge fan of the smell, but it was very creamy and, as a result, didn't seem to last very long. " in 3 reviews
  • "I received this for free in my bella voxbox and I do like the lipstick however I am not a big fan of the color I got it is a light pink." in 3 reviews
  • "It smells so good and its my first time trying on the Rimmel lipstick and I am definetly going to be wearing more of their lip sticks and hope to receive much more in my future Bella VoxBoxes." in 3 reviews
Cassidy C.
Roseville
I can smell this lipstick just thinking about it! The Kate Moss 107 was my very first deep red, thanks to Zoella way back when lol. I was obsessed with it, I remember the day I accidentally put the cap on while the lipstick was still turned up too high and smashed the point off - I was so disappointed, but I just cut the chunk off and used the flat lipstick like it was no big deal!

Overall the lipstick is fine, it’s matte and not very easy to apply, but once it’s on it’ll will definitely want to travel all over your face. so make sure to grab a liner and avoid touching your face or kissing anyone!
Samantha💪 D.
I am obsessed with this line of Kate lipsticks by Rimmel London. Being someone that has only ever used chapstick, it's taken me a while to warm up to the bold Matte lips. I've always been afraid of lipstick teeth stains and the daily fade away. I'd constantly be checking a mirror and reapplying to keep the color on my lips. I don't have this problem with this collection. I can put it on before I leave and not worry about bringing the tube with me. I feel confident that the color will stay as vibrant until I come home.
Kayla D.
Hawthorne , CA
I do not like the other Rimmel lipsticks BUT there is something about this formula that is incredible for a regular lipstick. These are matte in color but not flat! They have a bit of shine to them. They stay so well for a regular lipstick. I barely have to reapply throughout the day and after eating. By far one of my favorite lipstick formulas.
Devon H.
Review for: Other more...
Really enjoy this lipstick! Has a very nice cream finish that feels very comfortable on the lips. Very easy to apply, glides on smoothly and has great pigmentation! Does not last very long on the lips (but that's to be expected from a regular lipstick), so it will have to be re-applied throughout the day. Still, it's very easy to pop in your purse and touch up throughout the day! Would definitely recommend.
Katherine W.
BROOKLYN, NY
Review for: 8 more...
For a drugstore product at a low cost, the Rimmel London Kate line is not that bad. It is a creamy matte and fairly pigmented and buildable. I have shades 08, 10, and 17. 08 is more of a light mauve, 10 is a red with pink/magenta undertones and 17 is a light pink-mauve shade. Out of the three, 08 is more natural and nude that I prefer. I am not the biggest fan of pink/magenta undertones reds.
Paige F.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 8 more...
The shade options in this lipstick are fabulous. I'm currently using a mauve pink tone. It is comfortable to wear and has a bit of moisture to it. The packaging is ok, matches the price point. It has a nice fragrance to it. I wear this lipstick all the time. The color isn't very long wearing I find.
Kirsten O.
Review for: 14 more...
Okay so this is the PERFECT creamy nude for me. It stays on super well, it’s comfortable, hydrating, and I’ve gotten so many people to buy it because it’s simply stunning. It’s kind of cool toned and a bit mauve-y but it’s amazing. I will definitely repurchase whenever I run out.
آيه ط.
Review for: 008, 001 more...
my favorite lipstick ever .. i am very obsessed with this product .. specially with the 008 color .. it fits every thing .. looks good on every thing and in every situation .. for every day use .. it lasts not tool long but it's ok .. i absolutely adore it
Emily S.
Corvallis, OR
By far my favorite lipsticks. They don’t smudge they stay on all day. I usually only have to apply once, even with darker shades. When ever someone asks me for a lipstick recommendation I tell them these. I once lost one and went to three stores to replace it.
Amanda C.
Bridgewater, NJ
Review for: 17, 14, 30 more...
By far my favorite lipstick brand! I discovered shade #17 a few years ago and now #14 is my go-to lipstick. They are not lip stains, so they don't last all day on your lips, but the lipsticks themselves are durable and smooth. Honestly any chance that I'm able to buy more I do because I have had such success with these colors and this brand. Easy to wear, easy to take off when you need to eat or something. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a lipstick they don't need to commit to for an entire day.
Tzivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
What colors do you have, and which is the best?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Which one is your favorite color?
Miranda S.
Dallas, GA
What is your favorite color?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
I was thinking of trying this! How long does this last? Does anyone know if it stays on while drinking out of a straw/cup?
rojee k.
Kathmandu
I have been looking for affordable but good quality lipstick.. I have heard that its good.. But is it worth the try?? Is it long lasting??