BeautyLipLip MakeupRimmel London
Lasting Finish Lipstick, Airy Fairy [070] 014 oz by Rimmel

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick, Airy Fairy [070] 0.14 oz by Rimmel

Product of Rimmel-Pack of 3

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick, Airy Fairy [070] 0.14 oz; Pack of 3

Does anyone know of a dupe for this? Rimmels Airy Fairy is my favorite nude lipstick, and it’s so hard to find.
Start your review of Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick, Airy Fairy [070] 0.14 oz by Rimmel!
Autumn A.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like the color and the staying power. The scent is very pleasant and not overpowering. I wish they had a few more colors but the ones they do have are really nice. But airy fairy is a lot lighter nude and not as pink as I thought. That one would be good to lighten another color.
Tyra B.
Elkhart, IN
I really like the color of the lipstick and would use it again when I have the chance and the product need to have more different colors to use and it meet on what I was looking for and I would buy again
Veronica L.
El Cajon, CA
I like this lipstick, it goes on smooth and easy to apply. I like all the shades and good for my budget. I'm not sure if it's long lasting since I didn't wear it all day but I like it.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
This is a pretty nice lipstick, the color is nice and the consistency is pretty nice too! I really recommend giving it a try, plus its pretty affordable!
Shannon W.
Norwich, CT
Beautiful, long lasting color! Glides on smoothly. Doesn't crack or dry out after wearing it all day. No need to reapply after eating or drinking.
Michelle F.
Augusta, ME
This has been a staple lipstick for me. It’s so reasonable priced and a great color, the downside, the color doesn’t last as long as I would like.
Mary S.
maryland
Love Rimmel! My fav colors are Heather Shimmer, Amethyst Shimmer and Dizzy. Super moisturizing and long lasting!
Samantha T.
Alice, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
In love with this lipstick, one of my everyday to go to, I wear the shade cocolicious my absolute favorite
Stacy H.
Martins Ferry, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This lipstick is A-mazing!! It lasts all day. It doesn't dry your lips out. The color is very rich. I highly recommend Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick!
j J.
Goldsboro, NC
This lip was super comfortable to wear, it glides on smooth and the color is even. The packaging is standard but for the price it’s a really good deal. You will have to reapply as it is not kiss proof just long wear. Works best with a liner for a stay put look