Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lip By Kate Matte Collection - 101 uploaded by Courtney S.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick, 012

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate # 101

Courtney S.
Paxton, IL
Love the Kate line! I have a bunch of colors they last a long time. True to what they say with these and worth the price, which wasn’t bad at all! The packaging is very sleek and attractive. I would always recommend this because I like them all.
Madhurima C.
North Brunswick
Purchased at: Amazon
color pay off is good, but some colors bleed a bit & which I don't like is it exaggerates my cracks, even having a satin-ish finish. will not buy it again.
Aubrey I.
Lewisburg, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love every color I’ve tried in this collection. They smell like cinnamon and feel great on the lips
Marissa M.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
Why does this lipstick smell so good. I could eat it. My hubby loves it and says the same. It last long enough for my liking. Great product and super affordable. I buy a different shade any chance I get.
Jodi K.
Monroe
Purchased at: Target
I don’t like all of Rimmel’s lip products, they tend to dry my lips out. I love the Kate Moss collection! It feels like a matte balm of moisture.
Vanessa R.
Honolulu
I love this line and could only be happier if I could actually still find some more lippies in the Kate Collection at the store!
keely r.
Forks, WA
Such an awespme color and texture!! I really like Rimmel London and how it stays on, its a nice affordable lipstick Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte By Kate Moss
Belen C.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I gave my mom this really ugly color thinking it would be red but it turned out orange and it wasn’t easy to apply or remove always left a ridiculous orange tint I don’t recommend unless you like orange like that then yes go for it
Ashley M.
Boynton Beach
So disappointed. Beautiful color but barely any pigment. It was sheer, patchy, and streaky. It is not a long lasting lip color at all. I bought a few shades once and never again. The same result with all the other colors I got.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
Purchased at: Walgreens
Packaging is pretty but feels light and a bit cheap. Color is nice and the formula is smooth and has good pigmentation. It’s a good product for the price. I’d buy again.