BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick, 012 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
The color of this Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lip by Kate is absolutely beautiful, but I found that the formula smudged way too easily for my liking. With a bright red lip, I like it to stay in place, and not have to worry that it may smear all over my face. I definitely had to worry when wearing this one.
Dhivya N.
Dunwoody, GA
One of the best line of very affordable matte lipsticks in the market. Got the shade 109 which is a beautiful corally pinky orange and looks fantastic on woc. Love the looks and finish. You'll love this line once you try one.
Elizabeth G.
I do not like lipsticks I have found. That is why this rating is so low. My color I have in this stick is my favorite so I still use, so that's why it isn't a lower rating. As far as long wearing, it's a lipstick not a stain or liquid lip so it moves. In my opinion it moves a lot. When something says long wearing I expect to not need to reapply it more than once or twice. I know many people prefer lipsticks as they are more moistrizing, so you may like this.  As far as a lipstick goes it is one of the better ones I've used. I just don't like lipsticks.
Juliet L.
This is a matte formula lipstick.  I was first introduced to this brand by Zoella.  She loved 107 so I had to try it out.  The formula is not drying.  The colors are pigmented.  107 is a red-toned berry and I also have 104 which is a bubblegum pink.  I would definitely re-purchase this.  They're so affordable too!
Queen V.
Boston, MA
I bought this in the shade 107, the most gorgeous, flattering deep red yet not purple at all shade I own, and I get so many compliments each time I wear it! It's comfortable, pigmented, fairly long lasting, and everything you could want in a lipstick, nevertheless the affordable price! 100% would purchase again and have turned many friends onto this lipstick!
Kaitlyn D.
Atlanta
I picked a berry color from this collection, as I was looking for a color to wear in the fall. It absolutely met my expectations and I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice matte lipstick for not too much money! Its not overly expensive, so it doesn't have the same finish as a high end lipstick, but absolutely worth it for the price!
Shelby L.
The color 107 is my absolute love, I have never loved a lipstick color as much as I love this one. The matte has a tendency to flake with reapplication, but the color is long-lasting enough. It smells amazing and looks gorgeous for hours on end. I've repurchased several times since trying it two years ago.
Emma T.
Wilmington, NC
This is hands down my favorite drug store lipstick. I wear the color 107 and it is my favorite of all time. It smells good but the color is so long wearing and you get so much for what you pay. It feels so good on the lips and the color is so pigmented
Linda C.
This collection has very "Kate Moss" vibes. I actually prefer the nudes over the bolder colors, none of them are chalky. They're long lasting and glide on smoothly. However, I won't repurchase due to the smell of the Lipsticks.
Amanda L.
Asheboro
LOVE this lipstick. This was my first ever lipstick purchase and I haven't found another I like since. I was nervous to wear red, but this color makes me feel fierce! Great price, great color, great lipstick!
Verónica S.
What colors do you have?