BY RIMMEL LONDON

New Lasting Finish Kiss & Stay 2 quick and easy steps for 10 hour high fidelity colour with enduring shine. Step 1: lightweight non-sticky liquid lip colour bonds to lips. Step 2: unique liquid pearls gloss top coat seals and magnifies colour with a crystal shine gloss effect for the ultimate glass shine finish that will stay put. At last, a comfortable lipgloss that stays around. see more...

Debra U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product glides on smoothly and gives you a beautiful natural looking lip color. Its perfect for the office and for date night.
Ashley M.
Mountain Home
I LOVE this liquid lipstick!!! It really does stay on for a VERY long time!!! By far my favorite. Definitely worth the price!!!
Keysha J.
Westminster, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip combo!! I have it a few different shades! It’s definitely my go to look for my lips!!
Chloe N.
Nuneaton , Warwickshire
If you love nice colours and a luscious glossy effect then this is the perfect gloss for you girl .. it's super smooth when gliding on and doesn't not feel sticky whilst on .. I love how it has two sections and divided into two diffrent sections each can be worn alone and look greats. The Colour is long lasting only needed to top up once half way through the day. Great product would deffo recommend to glossy lip lovers
Maria G.
Southaven
Bought a couple of these bc my favorite youtuber promotes them and tbh it was one of the best buyings I've ever done! They are super smooth to put on and SUPER long lasting, I mean, I didn't take my makeup off last night and still got some on my lips (I put this on at 8-ish yesterday morning and it's currently 7:40pm, so you see how much this stays!)
Ana C.
Meco
Not really my type of lipsticks, as I have never had high expectations on glosses....and this one didn´t get a personal high note, even though the packaging is quite nice.
H K.
Nice product with good pigmentation. The nude shades can look a little flaky after a long day but brighter colours last better Rimmel Provocalips 16hr Lipstick
Tracey B.
It really good if you're looking for something to actually stay on for a while. it easy to carry around and great for last minute touch-ups