BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to const...1 Answers
Lais M.

Totalmente me faz sentir como uma deusa , muito bom produto em um usuário repita vou continuar a comprar este produto e eu gosto de como é fácil de aplicar não é confuso e vem em cores bonitas . Não há dúvida sobre a compra de novo, eu recomendo comprar este produto a qualquer um
Juliette L.
Mercier
I was scepticak about the long lasting of this product, and I have been positively surprised at how long it stayed on my nails. I have a very hard working job and the nail polish stayrd in place for nearly a week without any touch ups!
Lois M.
Kingston, ON
I love the colours. My go-to shades that go with everything! Rimmel shade lasts incredibly well. I would recommend it for a night out or when you want to make that special statement!
Chantelle B.
Great colour and range of colours that means you should be able to find one that complements your skin tone. I would recommend this product.
Ashleigh E.
Beautiful colour. fantastic formula. Love this brand. but as the name states, it is meant to be "intense wear", i don't exactly agree
Yannis N.
Richmond
It is not very long lasting as it says it is It wears off in a matter of a few sips f water. And it's very drying. Disappointed :(
Komal H.
Kolkata
A good buy if you want a nail paint in budget . Beautiful color and also is in budget . Give a try if u want beautiful nails
Naturalbeautybyjes J.
Barcelona
No recommendaría este producto ya que al utilizarlo se me rompieron varias uñas y creo que fue por culpa de este producto
Molly Q.
It is not sticky and clumpy and passes really really well on my nails and they have a great Selection of colours
Isabel R.
Tengo uno en rojo y su secado es muy ligero y el color me encanta, queda muy brillante y realmente precioso
Lakisha H.
I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to constantly refresh it. Can anybody tell me if this lipstick really last long?