BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to const...1 Answers
Lois M.
Kingston, ON
I love the colours. My go-to shades that go with everything! Rimmel shade lasts incredibly well. I would recommend it for a night out or when you want to make that special statement!
Ashleigh E.
Beautiful colour. fantastic formula. Love this brand. but as the name states, it is meant to be "intense wear", i don't exactly agree
Yannis N.
Richmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is not very long lasting as it says it is It wears off in a matter of a few sips f water. And it's very drying. Disappointed :(
Naturalbeautybyjes J.
Barcelona
Beauty Junkie Expert
No recommendaría este producto ya que al utilizarlo se me rompieron varias uñas y creo que fue por culpa de este producto
Molly Q.
It is not sticky and clumpy and passes really really well on my nails and they have a great Selection of colours
Isabel R.
Tengo uno en rojo y su secado es muy ligero y el color me encanta, queda muy brillante y realmente precioso
Samantha B.
Firts of all bommmm .com this can do no bad in my eyes I just love this so much guys try it
rayane a.
adoooooro demais o parabens gosto muito desse produto o parabens muiti muiti muito amuuh
Chantelle B.
Yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great colour and range of colours that means you should be able to find one that complements your skin tone. I would recommend this product.
Lakisha H.
I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to constantly refresh it. Can anybody tell me if this lipstick really last long?