BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to const...1 Answers
Liz S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this and only used for a couple events. Color was pretty but it starts off sticky feeling then very dry. Plus you have to reapply far too often.
Linda Jones D.
rainbow city
I like this lipstick. It goes on smooth
And last for s long time
And keeps my lips hydrated
Karla B.
Fresno, CA
love this nail Polish absolutely love the brush aplicaters makes the job so much easier
Priscilla S.
This lipstick I actually got a sample of my Birchbox and it lasts all day it's smudge-proof and it's great
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY
I love this lipstick. The shade is wonderful and very pigmented I also think it would be complimentary on many skin tones. it is easy to apply and the smell isn't too strong. Its worth the money and I recommend this product. It last a long time and feels comfy on the lips.
Windin S.
W Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color and color choices, but what I don't really like is the feeling of it when it dries up halfway through the day. Makes me look like I have chapped lips. Bought it at a drugstore for a good price, it's nice for a hour or two.
Samantha B.
Firts of all bommmm .com this can do no bad in my eyes I just love this so much guys try it
Naturalbeautybyjes J.
Barcelona
Beauty Junkie Expert
No recommendaría este producto ya que al utilizarlo se me rompieron varias uñas y creo que fue por culpa de este producto
Yannis N.
Richmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is not very long lasting as it says it is It wears off in a matter of a few sips f water. And it's very drying. Disappointed :(
Isabel R.
Tengo uno en rojo y su secado es muy ligero y el color me encanta, queda muy brillante y realmente precioso
Lakisha H.
I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to constantly refresh it. Can anybody tell me if this lipstick really last long?