BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to const...1 Answers
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This rocks! Not only are the colors vibrant, but they are long lasting. They rarely chip, even without a topcoat.
Mary C.
Monument, OR
I love having my nails painted, but besides gelni haven't quite found any polish that lasts like it want it to
Priscilla S.
This lipstick I actually got a sample of my Birchbox and it lasts all day it's smudge-proof and it's great
Sherri A.
Barbourville, KY
Stayed on all night even after having a few drinks. I would highly recommend anyone to try this product
kristen l.
Love this lipstick! it lasts all day so no need to reapply. It also looks good on so many complexions.
Brooke M.
Logan, UT
Stays on for ever it feels. I love it. Very pretty color and doesn't look full after a period of time
kayla p.
Hollywood, FL
rimmel london lasting finish intense wear lipstick-goddess, is a great nail polish and color to use.
Megan  S.
Bronx, NY
I love love love Rimmel lipstick. I don't have to touch it up and it last for the whole night.
Dee W.
Red lipstick this year was definitely in but shiny red is a little much for me. too glossy
Lakisha H.
I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to constantly refresh it. Can anybody tell me if this lipstick really last long?