BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to const...1 Answers
Ciara K.
Silver Spring, MD
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Priscilla S.
This lipstick I actually got a sample of my Birchbox and it lasts all day it's smudge-proof and it's great
Sherri A.
Barbourville, KY
Stayed on all night even after having a few drinks. I would highly recommend anyone to try this product
kristen l.
Love this lipstick! it lasts all day so no need to reapply. It also looks good on so many complexions.
kayla p.
Hollywood, FL
rimmel london lasting finish intense wear lipstick-goddess, is a great nail polish and color to use.
Brooke M.
Logan, UT
Stays on for ever it feels. I love it. Very pretty color and doesn't look full after a period of time
Megan  S.
Bronx, NY
I love love love Rimmel lipstick. I don't have to touch it up and it last for the whole night.
Dee W.
Red lipstick this year was definitely in but shiny red is a little much for me. too glossy
Linda Jones D.
rainbow city
I like this lipstick. It goes on smooth
And last for s long time
And keeps my lips hydrated
Rebecca G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this lipstick. Bright beautiful color, lasts all day, and doesn't smudge i LOVE it!
Lakisha H.
I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to constantly refresh it. Can anybody tell me if this lipstick really last long?