BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to const...1 Answers
Tonya A.
Millbrook, AL
Lovely color,in expensive and is smooth to the lips which enhances your lips as well.It stays on long time where you don't have to keep reapplying.
kristen l.
Love this lipstick! it lasts all day so no need to reapply. It also looks good on so many complexions.
Faria R.
Lilburn, GA
I like it a lot. I have tries some others but It did not work as well as this one......
Iris S.
Layton, UT
Love the color, long love how long it last with out getting dry...love how it shines...this is a great product. The price is great too. fits nicely in your evening bag as well.
Nancy G.
Big Spring, TX
Love this lipstick. Use it every day it's awesome I will continue to use it I would tell all my friends to use it.
christina z.
Portales, NM
Love Rimmel Intense Wear Lipstick. The colors are bright they pop and they make my lips stand out. The colors make me feel attractive and bold myself. I love how long it last and wear it whenever I go out for the night!!
Erna J.
Waldron, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting even if I always wash dishes.. and the colors are really good and vibrant.
leslie m.
Love the color! I just got brave enough to wear lipstick not too long ago. This goes on smooth and doesn't bleed from my lips
Megan  S.
Bronx, NY
I love love love Rimmel lipstick. I don't have to touch it up and it last for the whole night.
Rosa B.
Eva, AL
As an lip stick junkie I really LOVE this brand! It slides on as smooth as butter. stays put " well you know reapply after eating, or drinking" it is a brand I would be lost without.
Lakisha H.
I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to constantly refresh it. Can anybody tell me if this lipstick really last long?