BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to const...1 Answers
Ana L.
I like that it dries up super fast. The color is great but applying it not so much. I would have to apply it fast before it dries which I don't really like. The good thing about it is that if I'm in a rush and I need my nails to look nice for a night out, business, work, etc. This would be my go to nail polish
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I was very pleased with rimmell long lasting polish. . It definitely stands up to the name. It did need a good 2 coats it didn't cip it lasted until I was ready to take it off the red was beautiful for fall winter
Windin S.
W Melbourne, FL
I love the color and color choices, but what I don't really like is the feeling of it when it dries up halfway through the day. Makes me look like I have chapped lips. Bought it at a drugstore for a good price, it's nice for a hour or two.
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
Totally makes me feel like a goddess, very good product in a repeat user I will continue to buy this product and I like how easy it is to apply is not messy and comes in lovely colors. No doubt about buying again
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY
I love this lipstick. The shade is wonderful and very pigmented I also think it would be complimentary on many skin tones. it is easy to apply and the smell isn't too strong. Its worth the money and I recommend this product. It last a long time and feels comfy on the lips.
Rosa B.
Eva, AL
As an lip stick junkie I really LOVE this brand! It slides on as smooth as butter. stays put " well you know reapply after eating, or drinking" it is a brand I would be lost without.
Nikki R.
Im not one who is too very fond of red lipstick unless I'm kickin the rockabilly look that day but this shade seems to work with most anything, its very classic and doesn't end up on my teeth! haha i love it
Iris S.
Layton, UT
Love the color, long love how long it last with out getting dry...love how it shines...this is a great product. The price is great too. fits nicely in your evening bag as well.
Rachel N.
Springfield, MO
I love Rimmel London not necessarily this color. It is a little too bright for me, but I do like the darker colors. This product stays on and goes on well and smooth.
christina z.
Portales, NM
Love Rimmel Intense Wear Lipstick. The colors are bright they pop and they make my lips stand out. The colors make me feel attractive and bold myself. I love how long it last and wear it whenever I go out for the night!!
Lakisha H.
I have been wanting a lipstick that last so I don't have to constantly refresh it. Can anybody tell me if this lipstick really last long?