BY RIMMEL LONDON

ALLURING COLOR, TENDER LIPS. So Kissable! Long lasting Vibrant Colour AND Moisturizing Power in the same breath in the easiest gesture ever. So Vibrant. So Light. for lips good enough to eat!

• I have bought other lip sticks similar to this one what i...2 Answers
  • How long does this last on? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is one of my TOP 5 lip products! It is easy to apply, feels hydrating, is very long lasting, super affordable, and this particular color is great for every day. I have 2 other color for Summer, but need to pick up a few more for fall. I highly recommend. " in 15 reviews
  • "Best lip product ever!!! So creamy and pigmented!!!! It also smells like vanilla!!! It's also a little glossy!!! I❤️ it!!!!!! " in 12 reviews
  • "The scent is good. It smells like vanilla extract. It looks natural on me. The balm itself did a pretty good job. For me it lasts for almost 4 hours. The balm is easy to apply. And it has a sheer kind of texture that is if you're applying it lightly on your lip. " in 11 reviews
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love this color!  The lipstick goes on smooth, but becomes tacky after awhile.  If you keep a gloss over it you can avoid that though.  It lasts for about 3 hours before you need to reapply.  The price was so good I bought two of these.  One for myself and one for my bff.
Tracy M.
Lumberton
This is a good lip product for the money. The colors are soft and it leaves your lips looking and feeling smooth. It does not last as long as some other lip products that I have used.
Iliara N.
So I love any product that looks like a big old cran and I don't know why I love it but it's fantastic I feel like I'm coloring my lips more than just putting it on so it's a lot of fun and also this color that I have it's like a pink I don't remember the color but it's fantastic I love it and lasses for a while and it goes on smooth and it doesn't make my lips crack afterwards that I've used it for a while
Vanessa P.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: Sun-Kissed, Make Me Blush more...
I didn’t use this as a lip balm it just didn’t work for me because it didn’t have any staying power. I did use this as a balm over my favorite matte lipstick and the compliments come at me all day. So yes I have purchased more.
m i.
Review for: All You Need Is Pink more...
This was one of my very first lipsticks and is still one of my favorites. the texture is really cool because you can make the color as dark or as light as you want! A great product to have in your bag to take everywhere!
Cassondra O.
BAINBRIDGE, OH
This is great if you dont want alot of color but a tint and some shine. I do like having this on me if i dont want lipstick just basically a gloss with a tint of color nice to have to add on top of other lipsticks.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Review for: Make Me Blush more...
I love this tented lip balm when you don’t need too much color and a more natural look that’s hydrating to the lips. Very affordable easy to use it has a dial like applicator. I’d recommend this lip tent to others.
Jordan G.
Venice, FL
Review for: Not an Illusion more...
I love the ease of these cute little crayon like lip balms. They are so easy to throw in your purse or wallet and grab on the go to swipe for a moisturizing splash of color. Can’t wait to see and try more colors!
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Son muy pigmentados y bastante cremosos y se sienten suaves, se sienten como un bálsamo labial, una vez asentados casi no puedo sentirlos, pero al mismo tiempo son muy brillantes y los colores son muy intensos, me gusta que el color del empaque es exactamente el mismo color de el crayon, así puedo saber cual es el color exacto del bálsamo, la duración es de dos horas y son muy fáciles de usar
Samantha M.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Lip Color Balm, Viva Violet, 0.095 Fluid Ounce more...
For the longest time, this was my everyday go to because of the color and pencil like packaging. It’s affordable and creamy and not bad for the price. The problem for me comes in the application. The color is a bit patchy and once the tip wears down a bit, application gets a lot less precise to work with. Rimmel has always been a favorite of mine for a lot of products (particularly eyes), but I think I need to check out a few more lip products before making much in terms of judgement.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
How long does this last on?
Crishna M.
Durham Bridge, NB
I have bought other lip sticks similar to this one what i want to know is Do these go on smoothand dry out? Or do they stay moist and shinny..? Thanks for your help i dont want to waste money..