BY RIMMEL LONDON

ALLURING COLOR, TENDER LIPS. So Kissable! Long lasting Vibrant Colour AND Moisturizing Power in the same breath in the easiest gesture ever. So Vibrant. So Light. for lips good enough to eat!

• I have bought other lip sticks similar to this one what i...2 Answers
  • How long does this last on? 2 Answers
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Lip Balm
  • "This is one of my TOP 5 lip products! It is easy to apply, feels hydrating, is very long lasting, super affordable, and this particular color is great for every day. I have 2 other color for Summer, but need to pick up a few more for fall. I highly recommend. " in 15 reviews
  • "Best lip product ever!!! So creamy and pigmented!!!! It also smells like vanilla!!! It's also a little glossy!!! I❤️ it!!!!!! " in 12 reviews
  • "The scent is good. It smells like vanilla extract. It looks natural on me. The balm itself did a pretty good job. For me it lasts for almost 4 hours. The balm is easy to apply. And it has a sheer kind of texture that is if you're applying it lightly on your lip. " in 11 reviews
Rebekah P.
I absolutely loved the formula for this product. Left my lips feeling nice, smooth, and hydrated. Which for the amount of licking my lips I do without realizing it I highly need that last factor. I also enjoyed the fact you get a little color pay off. My experience with this balm was actually way better then my experience with another brand I tried. Can’t remember if it was Revlon or Maybelline. I will continue to purchase this product.
Irene A.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Keep Mauving, Drive Me Nude more...
I gave 3 stars because it’s not my favorite but I like it for a sheer nude lip look. When I apply it on, it just gives my lips a tint of color. The price is pretty affordable. I would say that it meet my expectations but personally I’m just not a big fan of sheer lipstick. Overall I will recommend if you like sheer lip products.
D M.
For the price its a good lip balm crayon with pink shade. The formula of the product is really smooth, moisturizing, not sticky and has a glossy finish. It also applies easily. The lipstick slightly changed the color after wearing a little bit.
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love this color!  The lipstick goes on smooth, but becomes tacky after awhile.  If you keep a gloss over it you can avoid that though.  It lasts for about 3 hours before you need to reapply.  The price was so good I bought two of these.  One for myself and one for my bff.
Tracy M.
Lumberton
This is a good lip product for the money. The colors are soft and it leaves your lips looking and feeling smooth. It does not last as long as some other lip products that I have used.
Iliara N.
So I love any product that looks like a big old cran and I don't know why I love it but it's fantastic I feel like I'm coloring my lips more than just putting it on so it's a lot of fun and also this color that I have it's like a pink I don't remember the color but it's fantastic I love it and lasses for a while and it goes on smooth and it doesn't make my lips crack afterwards that I've used it for a while
Melanie H.
Review for: Sun-Kissed more...
I like this collection very moisturizing to lips. They are cheer but they add some color to the lip like a lip balm kinda. When I first tried them on because they are amazing in the winter time because sometimes you don’t want to wear lipstick
m i.
Review for: All You Need Is Pink more...
This was one of my very first lipsticks and is still one of my favorites. the texture is really cool because you can make the color as dark or as light as you want! A great product to have in your bag to take everywhere!
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
This is a really nice lip product. I don’t really have anything negative to say about it, it’s a pretty standard lip color! Great for days you want a little color but not a full on lipstick look! Would purchase again.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Review for: Make Me Blush more...
I love this tented lip balm when you don’t need too much color and a more natural look that’s hydrating to the lips. Very affordable easy to use it has a dial like applicator. I’d recommend this lip tent to others.
Crishna M.
Durham Bridge, NB
I have bought other lip sticks similar to this one what i want to know is Do these go on smoothand dry out? Or do they stay moist and shinny..? Thanks for your help i dont want to waste money..
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
How long does this last on?