Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Lip Balm, Give Me A Cuddle, 0.095 oz

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Lip Balm is an intensely smooth, lasting balm that is comfortable to wear all day. Apply in a flash for long-lasting wear. see more...

Alyssa R.
Edinburg
Perfect shade or light pink not too bright pink just enough to make your lip color pop! I was a fist time user but definitely buying this product again. It's a must.
Kassie D.
Crowley, TX
This lipstick is one of my favorites because it stays on for a good amount of time. They have a variety of colors! I have quite a few different colors but this light pink is best with my skin tone. I buy it from Ulta or Walmart.
Sieham K.
The colours are absolutely gorgeous and they have a nice, light vanilla scent. It applies quite smoothly, however as it does tend to dry out my lips after some time, it isn't my favourite go-to lip product. But all in all, great value for money.
Vicki P.
carlow
I have tried these a few different times the packaging is nice and they are easy to through in your purse. I just found that they didn't last long on my lips, I probably wouldn't rush out to buy again.
laura a.
england
Really good product I would highly recommend good value not to bad price I used my friends one dk where she got it from Would recommend
Patricia D.
263 rang saint ignace, chateau-richer
Parfait pour ajouté une petite toute subtile de maquillage sur nos lèvres! Ce traine super facilement! J'ador
Lauren C.
Glasgow, Scotland
Such a lovely product the same colour as seen on lips cute packaging very nice and glossy look to it