BY RIMMEL LONDON

Dare to go bare with Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection Lipstick. Embrace the new nude trend--chic, stylish and sophisticated like Kate! Get up to 8 hours of long lasting nude color. There is a nude for every girl. Find your perfect...

• Is it good? 5 Answers
  • What is the wear time like with these? I love the colors ...5 Answers
  • Do these lipsticks have a matte or creamy finish?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I loved this lipstick, it's pretty pigmented. The formula is creamy and smooth. It's a pretty nude color that you can wear all day. It smells amazing also. This lipstick is from Rimmel which is very affordable. " in 86 reviews
  • "Love love this lipstick!! it is so creamy and smooth. Also is it long lasting. I actually also like the smell. " in 33 reviews
  • "Perfect nude colour for summer. Great price, great coverage, moisturizing! Feels like a high-end lipstick at a drugstore price! #backyardbash" in 30 reviews
  • "This lipstick formula lasts such a long time. I love how smoothly it goes on and the color is a perfect rosey pink nude. Great for a natural look or really an everyday look. Something I personally use in my daily routine. " in 20 reviews
Tricia M.
Wichita
Review for: 47 more...
This is my new favorite lipstick in the shade #47. I’m hooked! This glides on so smooth and has great pigment! I’m normally scared to wear nude colors because I’m so pale but this is absolutely the perfect shade. I think it will look great on absolutely every skin tone. It’s also a beautiful color for every day use. Which is why I’m about to go buy another to put in my purse 😉 seriously go pick some of these up. The packaging is really adorable and they’re so cheap for how bomb the quality is!
Tania H.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: 45 more...
This lipstick has nice design and a very light delicate smell. I like the color, but you have to apply just a bit, because if too much, it looks too caky and greasy. I think it is a good lipstick for everyday use, it moisturizes and nourishes your lips. Also I want to say that in order to apply this lipstick, your lips should be perfectly moisturized, because it underlines all dry spots on your lips. However, if you do not have problems with dry lips, you will be 100% satisfied!
Carla N.
I'm in love with color number 45. It's the perfect nude for me. I have about 4 back ups of this lipstick, so you know it's a good one. Again, you'll have to reapply every few hours but it's not a big deal. I don't even need a mirror. I'm sort of a makeup junkie so I love finding great affordable drugstore options. Sometimes I find myself acting somewhat bougie when it come to makeup bc the formula of higher end products are better for the most part. Rimmel lipsticks are the same or better than a lot of high end lip sticks.
Hanna O.
These are such gorgeous colors and I really hoped that they'd perform well, but they don't. They are super streaky and take a lot of building to get to a full pigmented color. However, they don't build easy at all and if you run your lips together they become streaky yet again. Another issue is the smell, it has a very thick cream smell, but it doesn't even smell like real cream. It makes me feel sick it's such a horrible smell.
Katya M.
USA
Packaging is beautiful. But the colors and the formula of these lipsticks is the star of the show. You hear people saying this nude lipstick is your lips but better all the time and I didn't understand that until I tried a few nude lipsticks from this line! They are just that. They do have a slight perfume smell but notbing too overwhelming and it fades in my opinion. Great lipsticks and at even better price!
Melissa R.
KATE 💟 RIMMEL LONDON 💄ROUGE À LÈVRES

#47 Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick Rossetto

I'm normally a lip gloss or tinted chapstick type of gal. I really do not care for lipstick, but this is an awesome feeling #47 Rimmel London Kate lipstick. It goes on so smoothly, with a great pigment, beautiful color, feels very moisturizing unlike some lipsticks that feel so dry! Love it!
Greta D.
Raleigh, NC
How perfect is this lippie? Absolutely perfect! Glides on smooth with perfect pigment, my lips felt hydrated throughout the day. I chose #43, Rosetto. Perfect for all skin tones. Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection
Kayla D.
I'm in love with this formula! The other Rimmel lipsticks suck! Anything designed by Kate is Fire!!! My favorite lipstick right now is shade 48. I've worn this so much I need to repurchase! It lasts so long for a regular lipstick. I don't even reapply that often!
Alexa B.
Review for: 41, 42 more...
Beautiful packaging and colors selection. However, my only gripe with this is the color does not look the exact same on your lips as it does with a swatch, tends to wear a little lighter than it looks in the packaging. This product doesn’t apply completely opaque either but overall it’s a nice lipstick and looks beautiful on the lips.
Hope Ann F.
East Lansing
Review for: 47 more...
This lipstick is very nice, pigmented but doesn’t stay on that long, but for the price and the color selection its worth it! I love my rose and nude colors!! Very creamy. The packaging is cute as well! Rimmel London Kate Spring Lipstick CollectionRimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick I would recommend!
Kim B.
Do these lipsticks have a matte or creamy finish?
Sami T.
Swanton, OH
Is it good?
Tara b.
Norwich, CT
What is the wear time like with these? I love the colors but have been reluctant to buy. Any good?
Lorelai P.
How much is this lipstick and is it really nude or does it have a pink tint it it?
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
How does this shade look on WOC? Brown women ?