Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC

Which one is your favorite color?

Kristin H.
Kristin H.
1 year, 3 months ago
Shade 008 is my absolute favorite to wear to work. I love it. Not too bright, and pulls your office look together perfectly.
Kaytlynn E.
Kaytlynn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
1 year, 3 months ago
The red one! I wear it for my LARP characters and can't get enough of it! Everyone else says it looks great on me. Also, the name is pretty fantstic, too!
member-6981a9fe3
member-6981a9fe3
3 years, 5 months ago
Number 19 is by far my favorite!!!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
4 years ago
My favorite shade is a nice deep reddish color and the number is 11. I have porcelain white skin and it looks so nice in my opinion and would look great on most skin tones.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Torrance, CA
4 years ago
001 is my favorite it's a blue based red that looks amazing.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Toronto, ON
4 years, 1 month ago
107 is my favorite! It's a deeper matte red!
Holly W.
Holly W.
Rock Hill, SC
4 years, 2 months ago
I love 008. It's a natural color with a deep tone. Very pretty.
Kay T.
Kay T.
Vancouver
4 years, 3 months ago
To me, 11 is the perfect red lip.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Rothesay , NB
4 years, 4 months ago
10 is my favorite by far.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
East Islip , NY
4 years, 4 months ago
I really like number 11. Its like a dark cranberry red.