BY RIMMEL LONDON

A lipstick collection created by Kate Moss that captures all the flair, edge and timelessness of Kate’s iconic look. High intensity colour that lasts up to 8 hours!

• Does this really stay on?3 Answers
  • How do you pick the perfect red lipstick? Which is your favourite...1 Answers
  • If you have one.. what is you fav color?4 Answers
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick
  • "I received this lip stick in my Bella Vox Box and while my skin tone doesn't do well with most reds, this one looks lovely." in 7 reviews
  • "I am very pale and dye my hair a bright red so was a little nervous how it would look but let me tell you -- I get TONS of compliments every time I wear it and my sister thinks it is the best shade I have ever worn !!" in 6 reviews
  • "I wasn't a huge fan of the smell, but it was very creamy and, as a result, didn't seem to last very long. " in 3 reviews
  • "I received this for free in my bella voxbox and I do like the lipstick however I am not a big fan of the color I got it is a light pink." in 3 reviews
  • "It smells so good and its my first time trying on the Rimmel lipstick and I am definetly going to be wearing more of their lip sticks and hope to receive much more in my future Bella VoxBoxes." in 3 reviews
Lena K.
My friend helped me match a natural lip color, which turned out to be Shade 104 in the all red tube. My mom bought a few in the same shade for my relatives. I still have some product left, it looks like it’s “oxidizing” (I bought it over a year ago). Great lipstick for someone who is a starter like me. Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick
Kayla D.
I do not like the other Rimmel lipsticks BUT there is something about this formula that is incredible for a regular lipstick. These are matte in color but not flat! They have a bit of shine to them. They stay so well for a regular lipstick. I barely have to reapply throughout the day and after eating. By far one of my favorite lipstick formulas.
Devon H.
Review for: Other more...
Really enjoy this lipstick! Has a very nice cream finish that feels very comfortable on the lips. Very easy to apply, glides on smoothly and has great pigmentation! Does not last very long on the lips (but that's to be expected from a regular lipstick), so it will have to be re-applied throughout the day. Still, it's very easy to pop in your purse and touch up throughout the day! Would definitely recommend.
mia s.
Mountain View , CA
I have used so many different lip color lines. Lipsticks, lipglosses, lip liners, mattes, etc. This line is by far my favorite lippy to use. I used it daily and currently had #'s 1, 8, 11, 14,17,33. I need more lol! Does not dry out my lip and I even use my chapstick before applying whenever my skin is super dry(weather changes), and I never have had a problem of it smudging/smearing out of my lipline.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 8 more...
For a drugstore product at a low cost, the Rimmel London Kate line is not that bad. It is a creamy matte and fairly pigmented and buildable. I have shades 08, 10, and 17. 08 is more of a light mauve, 10 is a red with pink/magenta undertones and 17 is a light pink-mauve shade. Out of the three, 08 is more natural and nude that I prefer. I am not the biggest fan of pink/magenta undertones reds.
Ashlyn G.
Review for: 14 more...
This lipstick is very comfortable to wear is very hydrating. For the price it’s a great product and one of the best lipsticks I’ve ever purchased. I’m not someone that usually wears lipsticks because I don’t find them to be comfortable but this one doesn’t even feel like you’re wearing anything on your lips.
Kourtney W.
Atlanta
Bought this as a dupe for a high end designer brand, and ended up loving this more than the expensive one I’ve used in the past! Keep this in my bag always. I recommend actually swatching the colors yourself, as the ones I found tended to look different on my skin than the swatches I’d seen online.
Okafor M.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: 8, 1, 29, 33 more...
Love kate spade lipstick, it last longer and it so beautiful and very attractive, I am so in love with it have been using this brand.Highly recommend.
Kate SpadeRimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick
Cecilia G.
Reno
Review for: Other more...
These are some of my favorite drug store lippies. I own colors 8 and 14. 14 is a really nice peachy/pinky nude. Love it. They have a nice sweet fragrance and stay on fairly well. I do have to reapply after eating. They are creamy and have a luxurious feel. Very impressed and will purchase again.
Maggie O.
State College, PA
Review for: 30 more...
LOVE these lipsticks. By far my favorite drug store lipsticks ever. The colors are great, application is smooth and for drugstore they last pretty well. Theh are super creamy and smooth. They can bleed a little if you aren’t careful with drinking/eating, and you will probably have to reapply but totally worth it for the price!
Tzivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
What colors do you have, and which is the best?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Which one is your favorite color?
Miranda S.
Dallas, GA
What is your favorite color?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
I was thinking of trying this! How long does this last? Does anyone know if it stays on while drinking out of a straw/cup?
rojee k.
Kathmandu
I have been looking for affordable but good quality lipstick.. I have heard that its good.. But is it worth the try?? Is it long lasting??