BY RIMMEL LONDON #48 in Lipstick

A lipstick collection created by Kate Moss that captures all the flair, edge and timelessness of Kate’s iconic look. High intensity colour that lasts up to 8 hours!

• Does this really stay on?3 Answers
  • How do you pick the perfect red lipstick? Which is your f...1 Answers
  • If you have one.. what is you fav color?4 Answers
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick
  • "I am in love with these lipsticks. I am a MAC addict when it comes to my lips, but I snagged these on sale at the local drug store, AND had a coupon. Even without the savings, these are VERY affordable and worth every penny. They are highly pigmented, long lasting, non-drying, creamy and rich. I had no issues with feathering or bleeding. " in 467 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite thing about these is the way they smell! The formula is amazing and they apply so nice. I just wish they had some more shades in the permanent line." in 396 reviews
  • "These lipsticks are really pigmented and very moisturizing. I haven't had any feathering either! plus they are fairly cheap and the color range is small, but they are so beautiful." in 214 reviews
  • "I received this lip stick in my Bella Vox Box and while my skin tone doesn't do well with most reds, this one looks lovely." in 7 reviews
  • "I am very pale and dye my hair a bright red so was a little nervous how it would look but let me tell you -- I get TONS of compliments every time I wear it and my sister thinks it is the best shade I have ever worn !!" in 6 reviews
Maya S.
Review for: Other more...
I love its pretty packaging and that this was fairly inexpensive—I bought it from Ralph’s little make up section. The 010 is a bold classic red! This lipstick definitely met my expectations and more. I wore it for about 9 hours, ate fruit, a sandwich, drank from a water bottle. I didn’t reapply because I was in such a rush the whole day. In the end, it didn’t look perfect, but you couldn’t tell it faded any! Turns I when I tried taking it off it stained my lips deep red too. So it would make a good lip stain if applied sheerly I imagine.
Lena K.
My friend helped me match a natural lip color, which turned out to be Shade 104 in the all red tube. My mom bought a few in the same shade for my relatives. I still have some product left, it looks like it’s “oxidizing” (I bought it over a year ago). Great lipstick for someone who is a starter like me. Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick
Kayla D.
I do not like the other Rimmel lipsticks BUT there is something about this formula that is incredible for a regular lipstick. These are matte in color but not flat! They have a bit of shine to them. They stay so well for a regular lipstick. I barely have to reapply throughout the day and after eating. By far one of my favorite lipstick formulas.
Erin J.
Mount Victory
Review for: 8 more...
This is my favorite lipstick by far. I wear it everyday. I wore this on my wedding day. You can put a little or a lot depending on how drastic you want to be. I even bought some for my girl friends to try. It had a slight peppermint smell to it and feels amazing on. I highly recommend this product. I buy multiple at a time, as I never want t be without it!!!
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: 30 more...
LOVE these lipsticks. By far my favorite drug store lipsticks ever. The colors are great, application is smooth and for drugstore they last pretty well. Theh are super creamy and smooth. They can bleed a little if you aren’t careful with drinking/eating, and you will probably have to reapply but totally worth it for the price!
Brittany R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Rimmel Kate Moss Collection Lipstick Shade 15 more...
Absolutely beautiful shade of lipstick for any skin tone. The formula is amazing and its so creamy. It applies so nicely and I normally wear it without a liner because its that amazing. You can pair it with another lipstick or a lip liner it just depends on the look your going for. The price point is amazing.
Ashlyn G.
Review for: 14 more...
This lipstick is very comfortable to wear is very hydrating. For the price it’s a great product and one of the best lipsticks I’ve ever purchased. I’m not someone that usually wears lipsticks because I don’t find them to be comfortable but this one doesn’t even feel like you’re wearing anything on your lips.
Kourtney W.
Carrollton, GA
Bought this as a dupe for a high end designer brand, and ended up loving this more than the expensive one I’ve used in the past! Keep this in my bag always. I recommend actually swatching the colors yourself, as the ones I found tended to look different on my skin than the swatches I’d seen online.
Cecilia G.
Reno
Review for: Other more...
These are some of my favorite drug store lippies. I own colors 8 and 14. 14 is a really nice peachy/pinky nude. Love it. They have a nice sweet fragrance and stay on fairly well. I do have to reapply after eating. They are creamy and have a luxurious feel. Very impressed and will purchase again.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: 8, 1, 29, 33 more...
Love kate spade lipstick, it last longer and it so beautiful and very attractive, I am so in love with it have been using this brand.Highly recommend.
Kate SpadeRimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick
Tzivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
What colors do you have, and which is the best?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Which one is your favorite color?
Miranda S.
Dallas, GA
What is your favorite color?
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
I was thinking of trying this! How long does this last? Does anyone know if it stays on while drinking out of a straw/cup?
rojee k.
Kathmandu
I have been looking for affordable but good quality lipstick.. I have heard that its good.. But is it worth the try?? Is it long lasting??