BY RIMMEL LONDON #60 in Liquid Foundation

Perfect your complexion with the Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation; a lightweight formula with medium, natural-looking coverage. Blending seamlessly onto skin, the liquid foundation expertly covers visible pores and imperfections, whilst helping to minimise unwanted shine for a smooth, flawless complexion every time. Skin looks fresh and dewy with a long-wearing, streak-free finish.

Buy on Amazon
Adda E M.
Rowlett, TX
Review for: 400 Natural Beige, 203 True Beige more...
So I found this product while I was browsing the makeup aisle. The packaging caught my eye and the fact that it said breathable. I first got the color 400 in Natural Beige, I LOVED the sponge applicator (just like the Clinique beyond perfecting foundation).
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that this foundation has SPF so please try to get 1-2 shades lighter. I noticed with color 400 that it did oxidize (bc it has spf) and the color was too dark but definitely will be my summer shade. It doesnt budge, applies well, you do not need a lot of product. It is light weight but has medium coverage. I went to the store again and the correct shade that Im in which is 203 True Beige. I even decided to get the concealer that goes with it. Today I wore both, I cried and noticed that I did not need a touch up, just a small spot where I had my bronzer.
I RECOMMEND! but please choose shade carefully, keep in mind it has titanium oxide & iron oxides which is why it goes darker.I like natural to medium finish, I've heard people prefer the old formula which was heavy coverage which is not my cup of tea.
Jill S.
Cleveland
I absolutely love this foundation. This may have taken over as my new hg foundation. It's a lightweight foundation looks like my skin but better. I had heard bad reviews so it took me a while to try it. But I realized it was being compared to the original Rimmel 25hr with the red cap which is a med-full foundation. I have that one also and it's a very good foundation. It just depends on how much coverage you need. I personally only need a light foundation. This breathable foundation has an applicator so it's very easy and neat to apply then I choose to blend it out with a sponge. I didn't need to set it. It looks fresh and dewy but not oily and still looked fresh 12+hrs later when I went to remove it. This is my first time using it so if it causes a breakout or something I'll update. I'm very happy with this purchase and the price point is fantastic!
Kai H.
I wear the darkest shade they sell and this just didn't work for me. I really liked the glass bottle and large rounded applicator but that's about it. The coverage was medium and didnt layer well for me. It didnt sit too well on my skin and I left it as I wore it throughout the day. It isnt marketed as oil controlling but it did pretty decently for not being a matte foundation. The worst part is that my skin reacted to something in the foundation and I had tiny bumps all over my face. I removed the foundation and it took about an hour after washing my face for it to calm down. I don't have sensitive skin so I dont know what caused my reaction.
Jay R.
This foundation is a great light to medium coverage everyday type foundation. I love the huge doe-foot applicator as it helps to apply a generous amount of product. I have used this with the Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer and it does the job of making this even more long lasting for me. Haven't tried for 25-hours but I did go about 10-12 hours and without blotting still looked amazing in high 70s low 80 degree type weather! Only reason why this gets 4 stars is because of the shade range. The darkest shade isn't sold in the US, but 540 was perfect for me, just wish my other WOC who are darker than me could enjoy this product.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: 81 Fair Ivory more...
Here’s the deal. I hate this on its own. It’s patchy and doesn’t cover redness or really anything at all, and keep in mind I prefer a very natural look that allows freckles to show through. It sat in my makeup bag for forever until I realized my Physicians Formula The Healthy Foundation in its lightest shade was slightly too dark for me. I started applying the healthy and the Rimmel lasting finish and found that the cooler tone of it made the healthy foundation together my perfect shade and got rid of patchiness. So try it out. And if you don’t like this or find it too liquidy try mixing it with a thicker go to.
Jessica M.
Forest City, IA
Review for: 81 Fair Ivory more...
** I’m talking about the new formula***
If you’re pale, need a decent amount of coverage, and have oily skin, honey this is not for you. I picked up the lightest shade, started applying it to my face, straight orange. The coverage is light at best. Not the medium the new formula claims. I couldn’t even wear it. It was heavy feeling, I wear Double Wear on the daily so I’m used to heavy, but this was GROSS and slippery.
It also oxidizes.
This is definitely something for someone who wants light coverage makeup that has Norma skin, which is great.
It also has a slight fresh scent.
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: 503 Mocha more...
I only bought this foundation because they finally extend their shades for WOC. I’m glad I bought it. I would say the coverage is more sheer than medium, but during the warmer months that’s what I prefer. I just add a little concealer on the sports I need a little more coverage. This foundation really does last all day. I’ve been using it for a week now and I have had no issues with my skin being oily or the foundation separating. I set my foundation with the Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder and I’m good for the whole day.
Sandy R.
Knoxville
This is a great foundation. I first bought it after hearing severl positive reviews of it online. It seems to provide me with a medium to full coverage. I have used both a brush and beauty blender to apply. My skin tends to be normal to dry. I do hav to be sure I exfoliate well if I’m having dry patches and be careful with powder and concealer under my eyes so that it doesn’t settle into the lines under them, but I’m still pleased with the results. Why pay a fortune for foundation when you don’t have to?
Monica M.
JUNCTION CITY, KS
Review for: 300 Sand more...
I bought this foundation at the beginning of the summer when I started getting color and needed a darker foundation. I love it! I have a few other higher end foundations that would work, but I use this Rimmel foundation almost every day. It keeps my skin looking nice, doesn't oxidize, does not get splotchy and keeps the oil at bay! Great foundation for a great price! Oh, and the applicator is awesome!
Maximillian W.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation has it's good points and it's bad points. The coverage is long lasting, and the color ( 091 Light Ivory) ACTUALLY matched me! I have a light tone and have such a hard time finding a foundation that matches it. I didn't like the way this foundation spread, it was a little too watery for me to work with, and soaked in to my blender too quickly. I tried it with a foundation brush but it was a little streaky that way. Overall, it was a good foundation, but takes a bit of work.
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Sumas, WA
Does anyone find that this foundation has a strong smell to it?
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA
is this good for oily skin?
Jayme B.
Danville, PA
I hear a lot of great things about this product. Does anyone know if this would be a good foundation for dry skin, and do they sell it at Ulta?
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
Does this last all day?
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
What is the coverage on this foundation? How long does it stay?