BY RIMMEL LONDON #45 in Liquid Foundation

Perfect your complexion with the Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation; a lightweight formula with medium, natural-looking coverage. Blending seamlessly onto skin, the liquid foundation expertly covers visible pores and imperfections, whilst helping to minimise unwanted shine for a smooth, flawless complexion every time. Skin looks fresh and dewy with a long-wearing, streak-free finish.

Adda E M.
Rowlett, TX
Review for: 400 Natural Beige, 203 True Beige more...
So I found this product while I was browsing the makeup aisle. The packaging caught my eye and the fact that it said breathable. I first got the color 400 in Natural Beige, I LOVED the sponge applicator (just like the Clinique beyond perfecting foundation).
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that this foundation has SPF so please try to get 1-2 shades lighter. I noticed with color 400 that it did oxidize (bc it has spf) and the color was too dark but definitely will be my summer shade. It doesnt budge, applies well, you do not need a lot of product. It is light weight but has medium coverage. I went to the store again and the correct shade that Im in which is 203 True Beige. I even decided to get the concealer that goes with it. Today I wore both, I cried and noticed that I did not need a touch up, just a small spot where I had my bronzer.
I RECOMMEND! but please choose shade carefully, keep in mind it has titanium oxide & iron oxides which is why it goes darker.I like natural to medium finish, I've heard people prefer the old formula which was heavy coverage which is not my cup of tea.
Jessica M.
Forest City, IA
Review for: 81 Fair Ivory more...
** I’m talking about the new formula***
If you’re pale, need a decent amount of coverage, and have oily skin, honey this is not for you. I picked up the lightest shade, started applying it to my face, straight orange. The coverage is light at best. Not the medium the new formula claims. I couldn’t even wear it. It was heavy feeling, I wear Double Wear on the daily so I’m used to heavy, but this was GROSS and slippery.
It also oxidizes.
This is definitely something for someone who wants light coverage makeup that has Norma skin, which is great.
It also has a slight fresh scent.
Jill S.
Cleveland
I absolutely love this foundation. This may have taken over as my new hg foundation. It's a lightweight foundation looks like my skin but better. I had heard bad reviews so it took me a while to try it. But I realized it was being compared to the original Rimmel 25hr with the red cap which is a med-full foundation. I have that one also and it's a very good foundation. It just depends on how much coverage you need. I personally only need a light foundation. This breathable foundation has an applicator so it's very easy and neat to apply then I choose to blend it out with a sponge. I didn't need to set it. It looks fresh and dewy but not oily and still looked fresh 12+hrs later when I went to remove it. This is my first time using it so if it causes a breakout or something I'll update. I'm very happy with this purchase and the price point is fantastic!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Review for: 81 Fair Ivory more...
I found this gem at walgreens and i absolutely love the new formula! I was using the Rimmel London foundation that lasts 24 hours (has a red cap). I like that this has a built-in sponge applicator to apply the foundation vs the red capped foundation from Rimmel that i had to use my finger to apply. I got this in the lightest shade and it does not oxidize, is very buildable and blends really well. It matches my skintone very well and this formula is also breathable. I also found that i do not need concealer under my eyes as this foundation covers my dark circles. I definitely recommend this!!
Haylee w.
Fayetteville , NC
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Lasting Finish 25Hr Foundation with Comfort Serum - True Beige more...
So I bought this product and the new Rimmel lasting finish 25hr breathable long wear foundation medium coverage to compare. After comparing these two I definitely liked the old formula more even though it was a bit thick and it didn’t have a applicator I felt like it was more long last than the breathable formula. With the breathable formula when you put it on you have to let it oxidized before it gets to the final color which I don’t like, also the new formula comes with an applicator but not a very good one it’s like a stick with a spongy like tip which could cause you to contaminate your foundation if you apply it to a pimple. So if I were to choose I would stick with the old formula.
Jay R.
This foundation is a great light to medium coverage everyday type foundation. I love the huge doe-foot applicator as it helps to apply a generous amount of product. I have used this with the Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer and it does the job of making this even more long lasting for me. Haven't tried for 25-hours but I did go about 10-12 hours and without blotting still looked amazing in high 70s low 80 degree type weather! Only reason why this gets 4 stars is because of the shade range. The darkest shade isn't sold in the US, but 540 was perfect for me, just wish my other WOC who are darker than me could enjoy this product.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: 81 Fair Ivory more...
Here’s the deal. I hate this on its own. It’s patchy and doesn’t cover redness or really anything at all, and keep in mind I prefer a very natural look that allows freckles to show through. It sat in my makeup bag for forever until I realized my Physicians Formula The Healthy Foundation in its lightest shade was slightly too dark for me. I started applying the healthy and the Rimmel lasting finish and found that the cooler tone of it made the healthy foundation together my perfect shade and got rid of patchiness. So try it out. And if you don’t like this or find it too liquidy try mixing it with a thicker go to.
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: 503 Mocha more...
I only bought this foundation because they finally extend their shades for WOC. I’m glad I bought it. I would say the coverage is more sheer than medium, but during the warmer months that’s what I prefer. I just add a little concealer on the sports I need a little more coverage. This foundation really does last all day. I’ve been using it for a week now and I have had no issues with my skin being oily or the foundation separating. I set my foundation with the Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder and I’m good for the whole day.
Sandy R.
Knoxville
This is a great foundation. I first bought it after hearing severl positive reviews of it online. It seems to provide me with a medium to full coverage. I have used both a brush and beauty blender to apply. My skin tends to be normal to dry. I do hav to be sure I exfoliate well if I’m having dry patches and be careful with powder and concealer under my eyes so that it doesn’t settle into the lines under them, but I’m still pleased with the results. Why pay a fortune for foundation when you don’t have to?
Makeup L.
Marlborough
Review for: 81 Fair Ivory more...
I'm just going to say it, this foundation is trash. I used it for about a week, and I just couldn't do it anymore. I don't think I have ever used a foundation that oxidized as bad as this one. I wasn't just two shades darker. I was bright orange. The worst part was that the orange wasn't consistent, the parts of my face that were dryer (around my nose and eyebrows) were so much darker! This foundation does not last 25 hours and it is not worth your money.
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Sumas, WA
Does anyone find that this foundation has a strong smell to it?
Lexi G.
Berwick , PA
is this good for oily skin?
Jayme B.
Danville, PA
I hear a lot of great things about this product. Does anyone know if this would be a good foundation for dry skin, and do they sell it at Ulta?
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
Does this last all day?
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
What is the coverage on this foundation? How long does it stay?