BY RIMMEL LONDON #47 in Liquid Foundation

Perfect your complexion with the Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation; a lightweight formula with medium, natural-looking coverage. Blending seamlessly onto skin, the liquid foundation expertly covers visible pores and imperfections, whilst helping to minimise unwanted shine for a smooth, flawless complexion every time. Skin looks fresh and dewy with a long-wearing, streak-free finish.

Adda E M.
Rowlett, TX
Review for: 400 Natural Beige, 203 True Beige more...
So I found this product while I was browsing the makeup aisle. The packaging caught my eye and the fact that it said breathable. I first got the color 400 in Natural Beige, I LOVED the sponge applicator (just like the Clinique beyond perfecting foundation).
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that this foundation has SPF so please try to get 1-2 shades lighter. I noticed with color 400 that it did oxidize (bc it has spf) and the color was too dark but definitely will be my summer shade. It doesnt budge, applies well, you do not need a lot of product. It is light weight but has medium coverage. I went to the store again and the correct shade that Im in which is 203 True Beige. I even decided to get the concealer that goes with it. Today I wore both, I cried and noticed that I did not need a touch up, just a small spot where I had my bronzer.
I RECOMMEND! but please choose shade carefully, keep in mind it has titanium oxide & iron oxides which is why it goes darker.I like natural to medium finish, I've heard people prefer the old formula which was heavy coverage which is not my cup of tea.
Jessica M.
Forest City, IA
Review for: 81 Fair Ivory more...
** I’m talking about the new formula***
If you’re pale, need a decent amount of coverage, and have oily skin, honey this is not for you. I picked up the lightest shade, started applying it to my face, straight orange. The coverage is light at best. Not the medium the new formula claims. I couldn’t even wear it. It was heavy feeling, I wear Double Wear on the daily so I’m used to heavy, but this was GROSS and slippery.
It also oxidizes.
This is definitely something for someone who wants light coverage makeup that has Norma skin, which is great.
It also has a slight fresh scent.
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
I couldn’t rant and rave about this foundation enough!!!! I randomly picked it up at rite aid one day just to try and I am SO glad that I did. I love the applicator which, is a giant doe foot wand. So I just take the wand and dab it all around my face and blend it out with a beauty blender and it seriously leaves my skin looking airbrushed. No joke. It’s a medium to full coverage that is definitely buildable. So if I’m having a minor breakout I’ll apply a first layer on, let it dry, and then take a couple dabs and apply where I want more coverage. Never ever looks cakey, doesn’t settle into fine lines. It feels so lightweight, it’s insane. Even if I am breaking out, once it’s on and I’ve set it with a translucent setting powder, my skin truly does look airbrushed. I’ve been getting a ton of compliments lately, people telling me my skin looks flawless and like porcelain which, to me, is the best thing someone can say about my skin. I even went to TWO different Ulta stores yesterday and at BOTH of them, two different employees told me that I have beautiful skin, so that’s gotta say something. I’ve tried sooo many different foundations (also because I am obsessed with them and they’re probably one of my favorite makeup item) so with that being said, you can imagine how many I have and have tried. I have two drawers just full of them. I’ve tried everything from drugstore foundations, to high end foundations, to foundations that everyone rants and raves about on instagram and youtubers faves and this is THE best one I’ve tried so far. WHICH IS CRAZY!!! I’ve been telling everyone about this. And for the price?! Why wouldn’t you try this?! I also use rimmels “lasting breathable primer” with it and then top it off with revlons “photoready prep,set, and refresh” setting spray. I highly recommend using those along with it for a truly airbrushed look. You won’t be disappointed!!!
Kelly P.
Queen creek, AZ
Review for: 81 Fair Ivory more...
I found this gem at walgreens and i absolutely love the new formula! I was using the Rimmel London foundation that lasts 24 hours (has a red cap). I like that this has a built-in sponge applicator to apply the foundation vs the red capped foundation from Rimmel that i had to use my finger to apply. I got this in the lightest shade and it does not oxidize, is very buildable and blends really well. It matches my skintone very well and this formula is also breathable. I also found that i do not need concealer under my eyes as this foundation covers my dark circles. I definitely recommend this!!
Haylee w.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) RIMMEL LONDON Lasting Finish 25Hr Foundation with Comfort Serum - True Beige more...
So I bought this product and the new Rimmel lasting finish 25hr breathable long wear foundation medium coverage to compare. After comparing these two I definitely liked the old formula more even though it was a bit thick and it didn’t have a applicator I felt like it was more long last than the breathable formula. With the breathable formula when you put it on you have to let it oxidized before it gets to the final color which I don’t like, also the new formula comes with an applicator but not a very good one it’s like a stick with a spongy like tip which could cause you to contaminate your foundation if you apply it to a pimple. So if I were to choose I would stick with the old formula.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Rimmel has some really great makeup products.  I bought this after using a lip pencil and powder from them, and my expectations didn't fail me! This works great for my oily, acne prone skin.  I would definitely say this is medium to full coverage and easily buildable.  It lasts for probably 6 hours on my skin before I need to blot off the excess oil in my T-zone.  This lasts a good 12-13 hrs on my skin before it starts getting a little bit cakey. This line is also great if you struggle finding a foundation with an undertone to match you.
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: 503 Mocha more...
I only bought this foundation because they finally extend their shades for WOC. I’m glad I bought it. I would say the coverage is more sheer than medium, but during the warmer months that’s what I prefer. I just add a little concealer on the sports I need a little more coverage. This foundation really does last all day. I’ve been using it for a week now and I have had no issues with my skin being oily or the foundation separating. I set my foundation with the Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder and I’m good for the whole day.
Sandy R.
Knoxville
This is a great foundation. I first bought it after hearing severl positive reviews of it online. It seems to provide me with a medium to full coverage. I have used both a brush and beauty blender to apply. My skin tends to be normal to dry. I do hav to be sure I exfoliate well if I’m having dry patches and be careful with powder and concealer under my eyes so that it doesn’t settle into the lines under them, but I’m still pleased with the results. Why pay a fortune for foundation when you don’t have to?
Makeup L.
Marlborough
Review for: 81 Fair Ivory more...
I'm just going to say it, this foundation is trash. I used it for about a week, and I just couldn't do it anymore. I don't think I have ever used a foundation that oxidized as bad as this one. I wasn't just two shades darker. I was bright orange. The worst part was that the orange wasn't consistent, the parts of my face that were dryer (around my nose and eyebrows) were so much darker! This foundation does not last 25 hours and it is not worth your money.
Ali G.
Review for: 81 Fair Ivory more...
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation. It's about $6 and as soon as I feel like I'm running out I always buy more. It lasts on my face all day without budging and is full coverage, but insanely comfortable to wear. This foundation looks like my skin, but better. The only small complaint I have about it is that it does not have an applicator, it's just a tube of foundation but I make it work since it's such a great product. It smells great, too!
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Sumas, WA
Does anyone find that this foundation has a strong smell to it?
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA
is this good for oily skin?
Jayme B.
Danville, PA
I hear a lot of great things about this product. Does anyone know if this would be a good foundation for dry skin, and do they sell it at Ulta?
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
Does this last all day?
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
What is the coverage on this foundation? How long does it stay?