Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner

Lasting Finish Lip Liner helps to lock your lipstick in place for up to 8 hours. Soft, creamy texture glides on precisely to lips for rich vibrant color that blends easily without bleeding.
• Gliding Texture
• Long wear
• Precise application
• Blends seamlessly

How frequently do you need to reapply? Have you used for an "8 hour day?"
I would love to try it, Is it worth it though ?
Haven’t use lip liner in a bit now? Is it worth buying?
Start your review of Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner!
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Angelle R.
Review for: 725 Tiramisu
Absolutely adore this dark nude shade! It blends so incredibly and looks flawless on the lips! So fun to create a nude look! This lip liner also lasts super long!
Anano B.
Sarasota, FL
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Anano B.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Anano B.
Review for: 215 Ms. Mauve
I am so thankful for another voxbox. Rimmel London is my favorite drugstore makeup and owned already lipliner. They are very smooth and long lasting . Recommend
Emily N.
Berea, OH
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Emily N.
Review for: 790 Brownie Pie
The texture of this lip liner is great, it’s smooth but not too smooth where it’ll smudge. This color will be more fitting for the fall/winter seasons. I’d love to purchase this product in other shades. Overall a good quality product.
Crisly J.
Valley Stream, NY
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Crisly J.
Review for: 760 90's Nude
I like the shade because matches mostly all my lipsticks. Very easy to apply, not messy. I do not feel that it last long, a soon as your wipe your lips with a tissue it comes off. I found that annoying specially when going out for dinner.
Lauren K.
La Porte, IN
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Lauren K.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Lauren K.
Review for: 120 Pink Candy
The color is really pretty! I’m not usually a lip stick/liner person, but I love this color. It’s pigmented perfectly and has a comfortable formula. I tested it out to see if it would come off with makeup remover (hoping it would) and it came off!
Diana R.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Diana R.
Review for: 760 90's Nude
These are great for drugstore lip liners. Love the colors, great pigment, glides on smoothly and has a nice texture that’s easy to work with. Great lasting power. The colors blend nicely with lipsticks. Currently have 90’s nude, cappuccino, and brownie pie. Definitely will get more colors to try.
Lucia M.
Spokane Vly, WA
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Lucia M.
Review for: 880 Wine
I honestly really like this lipliner. I don’t have very many but this was was soft and smooth to use. The color is beautiful and pigmented. I ended up using it as a lipstick and I loved it! I would definitely recommend!
Tiffany B.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Tiffany B.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Tiffany B.
Review for: 580 Bitten Red
I just received this product today and so was able to test it out right away. it's definitely a beautiful shade, but it's not going to last if you're going to be moving your mouth aka talking, drinking, and eating. this lip liner smudged very easily. I have tried other things from Rimmel London that have been excellent in pigmentation and lasting power, unfortunately this just isn't one of those.
Stephanie F.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Stephanie F.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Stephanie F.
Review for: 790 Brownie Pie
This lip liner glides on nicely and it is very long lasting. It’s not a color I would normally wear since it’s a darker brown, the shade I received was the “790 Brownie Pie.” I personally prefer a lighter shade of brown like the NYX lip liner shade “Nutmeg.”
Liliana A.
N Las Vegas, NV
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 8hr Lip Liner uploaded by Liliana A.
Review for: 705 Cappuccino
I love this lip liner from the color to how it applies it’s super pretty and affordable !!!!!!