Rimmel London Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Tint uploaded by Maraye B.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Tint + Balm is a lovely Lip product with its comfortable, durable formula gives your lips an intense shade that does not smudge or rub off. On the other side of the pen you will also find a lip balm that leaves your lips deliciously moisturized!

1000 Kisses Lip Tint has a handy tip that allows you to easily select the contours of your lips and fill them. Its lip balm has a creamy, smooth texture that easily glides on your lips - Kiss friendly, beautiful lips all day!

Buy on Amazon
shandi_renah M.
Ooltewah
Review for: Endless Blossom more...
I do not like bright lip colors. I like to have a natural look mostly and I found this was a great color. It gave just the right amount of color for the look I wanted to achieve. It stayed on fairly well. It works much better than the provacalips.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I love this lip tint/stain. This type of product is something I always use. I am not a lipstick fan I like something to give my lips a little color then I stick a lip balm or chapstick on top and I'm set. Last longer than some other stains I've tried.
Review for: Endless Blossom more...
It’s was super pretty on and I found that it was comfortable to wear, on the downside my sister tried it and it caused her lips to blister and swell so I would definitely do a swatch test befor applying.
Jenn W.
Kalamazoo
This stuff is fabulous. It lasts just as long as department store brands at a fraction of the cost. The colors are great and they are long wearing....plus they don't taste ucky!
Whittley H.
Huntsville , AL
Review for: Everlasting Mauve more...
I like the concept of this, but it was not real pigmented and as a women of color I need pigmented. No it did not meet my expectations. I was a first time user. No I would not buy again.
Elizabeth R.
Huntsville, AR
Review for: Infinite Plum more...
it is amazing and stays all day. It does not transfer on to anyone or anything. It's very pigmented and I don't know what I would with out it being a part of my make up collection. It is great.
Sarah A.
Was not pleased with the formula, color coverage or the durability of the color. The packaging was nice but would not buy again.
Justine B.
love this lio gloss. lasts a long time and doesn't have a weird taste or smell. Does not leave my lips dry.  great product
Danielle H.
Milwaukee, WI
I wish there were more color options. It also doesn't seem to stay on as long as my longwear lipstick from rimmel London
Ally G.
Im a huge fan of Rimmel and love this product. I use it all the time. I actually like all there products. Love love