Grow Your Brows and Lashes.

• Unique hybrid applicator for precise application to lashes, lash line or brows!
  • Shapes, separates and sets lashes and brows into place
  • Creates fuller, re-shaped and natural-looking brows
  • Quick-drying clear gel is lightweight and easy to remove

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum Can’t wait to see my results when I finish this lil baby here!! I’ll b posting keeping updates. What cha think updates every week or every other week?
I need a good lash growing serum that’s not outlandishly priced is this a good option?
Has anyone had real results with this product? I’ve used others that were more expensive that worked well but never this brand. Looking for some real reviews!
Start your review of Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum!
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum uploaded by Holly J.
I received this product through a subscription box and I love it. I've noticed the older I have become, them more I look like I don't have lashes and my eyebrows are so light. I use this Lash Accelerator Serum at least twice a day, AM and PM. I have noticed a difference in my eyelashes for sure, as the look like they have become longer. My eyebrows don't look as thin anymore either.
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Honestly I did not see that this product did anything for my brows. In fact, the next day it impeded my ability to apply brow defining products. I definitely would not re-purchase this. With brow serums, you get what you pay for.
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum uploaded by Wendy B.
Purchased at: Target
I think for the price this work's pretty well. It work's pretty comparable to much pricier lash serums. I would recommend this product.
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum uploaded by Jeanne A.
Jus starting so I will keep y’all updated!!Hopefully good reviews 🤞🏼I love that itz for both lashes&eyebrowz, come on now that worth giving a try!
Abigail A.
Newburgh, IN
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum uploaded by Abigail A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Two weeks into regulary applying this, still didn't see any results. I saw a lot of good reviews so I gave this product the benefit of the doubt. It's been over a month since I've used this and still no desirable results. I used this every night as directed. I'm disappointed since a lot of people said it worked well for them.
Mikhala K.
Aurora, CO
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum uploaded by Mikhala K.
I personally really like this stuff! In terms of “accelerating” your lashes I don’t think it makes them grow faster but it seems like it because it keeps them really healthy. So it definitely works well and keeps your lashes nice and healthy and looking good but as far as having longer lashes I wouldn’t bet on it :)
Rachel D.
Northfield, OH
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum uploaded by Rachel D.
Purchased at: CVS
I've been using this product for a few months while I've been trying to grow out my eyebrows and eyelashes and it actually works! My eyelashes have grown stronger and longer, and my eyebrows are regrowing for the first time in years. It's also very affordable, unlike other high priced serums. I put serum on at night before bed after my skincare. It does irritate my eyes slightly, and becomes messy by morning (pills) but it's a small price to pay in my opinion. I also use Benefit's Brow-vo conditioning primer on my eyebrows with it sometimes too. I will definitely be buying again!
Isabella P.
San Francisco, CA
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum uploaded by Isabella P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I loge not only this product, but also the idea of it. I have been looking for a product that enhances lash and eyebrow growth and I found it here! It’s also a great eyebrow gel! 10/10 would recommend.
Charmz F.
Phoenix, AZ
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum uploaded by Charmz F.
I haven’t tried any other item. This is the only one I tried because it works well. I don’t think it has helped my lashes grow however they don’t fall as much which means they will look full always...
Catherine G.
Pike Road, AL
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum uploaded by Catherine G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is only my 3rd day wearing it so not really going to rate it or give my opinion about it I’ll edit this in a month and update it :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
il y a 4 mois
Erika O. il y a 4 mois
Every week
Brittany J.
Mississauga, ON
il y a un an
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Serum Does this work and how fast can you see a difference? Can you use this on your eyebrows as well? Is this product any better than the others on the market for a similar price?
Jocelyn C. il y a un an
I've been using this for about a 2 months and I must say that I have seen a difference in my eyelashes. However, I only started to see results after about a month of using the serum every night. I have not seen a difference in my eyebrows though. For such a cheap price I think it's one of the best on the market right now!