Amanda J.
Orlando, FL

Help! Okay so I bought this a month ago and it is great but the thing is how can I fix the lashes that are clumped up together? And I'm speaking about my natural lashes and when I apply the mascara it's noticeable.

Bobbie T.
Bobbie T.
Frankfort, KY
4 years, 1 month ago
I like to use the cover girl clump crusher first to separate and thicken and then use the Rimmel Lash Accelerator to lengthen and volumize. Rimmel is amazing!
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 5 months ago
Get a lash/brow brush! It's like a lash-separator. I use mine after my mascara drys to separate all of the lashes that are clumped together.
Aide F.
Aide F.
Pasco, WA
4 years, 6 months ago
To fix the clump just wiggle the wand side ways from the roots and brush up, apply mascara in your back lashes and them on the front, then wait for it to dry a little and then apply a second coat.