Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara

LASHES LOOK UP TO 117% LONGER IN 30 DAYS!

• Advanced ultra-lengthening formula for beautifully long, remarkably strong lashes.
  • Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Procapil® extends and fortifies lashes
  • With continued use, lashes will not only look longer, but lusher and more numerous
  • Try with Rimmel’s Lash Accelerator Serum for Lashes & Brows!

hey is it just me but ever since i have started using this my eyelashes have started falling out i have used it for 3 days my friend has noticed this too as we got it at the same time, do they fall out then grow back thicker?, is this normal???
How long did the product take to work?
WhhAt do you guys think about this product?
Start your review of Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara!
Product Highlights
By far one of my holy grail mascara.I find myself purchasing it once i run out.I consider it a magic wand for my lashes lengthening and some volume in reviews
...to do that so I can't be mad. This mascara focuses on lengthening and separating. Maybe pair it with another mascara that volumnizes your lashes? in reviews
...30 days, so I can't say that my lashes are longer or stronger. I have long lashes to begin with, so I will have to track my results. in reviews
Lengthening and thickening! Lightweight formula makes my lashes feel light and airy.in reviews
No clumps and very pretty and edgyin reviews
Maspeth, NY
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara uploaded by Shannon F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara it makes my lashes so long and also isn’t clumpy at all and blends everything together so my makeup look is amazing I love this product!
Cupertino, CA
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara uploaded by Angie R.
Purchased at: Amazon
It is not long lasting like others, after eightish hours I was like a raccoon even though I did not touch my eyes that much. The only good thing is that it makes look the lashes long and it does not leave lumps.
Powell, WY
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara uploaded by Aly H.
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara uploaded by Aly H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I don’t notice a difference yet. It wasn’t expensive and does look like I have mascara but as for lash growth I don’t see it yet.
Lansdowne, PA
My all time favorite mascara!!!! This is the only mascara (as well as Benefit’s They’re Real) that actually makes my lashes look full and long! I just love how they make me lashes look and I highly recommend if you’re looking for a great mascara!
Colerain
I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes look long. I had no issues with smudging or flaking off. I would highly recommend this. Great product for the price. I would buy this again. I use this daily and have no complaints at all.
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara uploaded by Angie B.
This is great. I switch it up from time to time, but always come back to this one. I like that it lengthens my lashes and has something in it that helps your lashes grow. I like yellow and black packaging. I've bought this at least twice a year since it came on the market
Tillamook, OR
I wasn't sure about this brand of mascara at first but after trying the product for about yo weeks it's now my favorite brand
Woodstock, GA
I love Rimmel, this is hands down my go-to for mascara. Definitely my MVP Product. I only wear browliner, blush and THIS mascara. Lightweight on your lashes, doesn't flake off in my eyes and mess up my contacts, lasts ALL day and easy to remove. Very affordable, at $5.50 at my local department store. LOVE THIS, THANKS Rimmel!
Ware, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Well for starters I haven't used it long enough to see if it helps grow but look wise I love it! Its not clumpy, its fairly in expensive! I think it makes my lashes look longer! Very good product I recommend
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara uploaded by Elizabeth R.
I’ve been using this mascara for a few months now and have noticed the major difference in length of my lashes! They are long and luscious now! Easy to use!

169 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara? Does this make the lashes look long and black?
Angelina C. il y a un an
Yess just make sure to get the shade that's black or extra black. This mascara may not be the best for volume. But it will give you length 👌🏼
santo domingo
Melissa G. il y a 6 mois
I absolutely love this mascara. It makes your lashes full. My ride or die.
santa rosa
Yamile P. il y a un an
Yes they’re easy to put on and look stunning !