BY RIMMEL LONDON #99 in Mascara

LASHES LOOK UP TO 117% LONGER IN 30 DAYS!

• Advanced ultra-lengthening formula for beautifully long, remarkably strong lashes.
  • Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Procapil® extends and fortifies lashes
  • With continued use, lashes will not only look longer, but lusher and more numerous
  • Try with Rimmel’s Lash Accelerator Serum for Lashes & Brows!

• How fast should I start seeing results?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me the difference between this product an...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a difference In their lashes in a ...5 Answers
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara
  • "By far one of my holy grail mascara.I find myself purchasing it once i run out.I consider it a magic wand for my lashes lengthening and some volume " in 195 reviews
  • "Rimmel's Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara claims to visibly lengthen lashes, make lashes stay flexible and never stiff or brittle, and separate lashes for a clump-free result. With one coat, I noticed my lashes get longer … but what I was really blown away by was the separation! Its claims of longer, clump-free lashes are true! I wish it made my lashes fuller too, but it never claimed to do that so I can't be mad. This mascara focuses on lengthening and separating. Maybe pair it with another mascara that volumnizes your lashes? " in 105 reviews
  • "I received this through Influenster and Rimmel London US. I've used it for the past few days. So far I'm loving the results. I've some small clumps, but nothing major. The wand is on the thinner side and straight. I usually prefer a curves wand, but it seems to be working ok. I haven't used for a full 30 days, so I can't say that my lashes are longer or stronger. I have long lashes to begin with, so I will have to track my results. " in 65 reviews
  • "Lengthening and thickening! Lightweight formula makes my lashes feel light and airy." in 58 reviews
  • "No clumps and very pretty and edgy" in 54 reviews
Safi U.
Review for: Rimmel Lash Accelerator Serum, Clear more...
I bought this as a way to test out one of these lash growing serums without spending too much money but for the price it works pretty well for me! I’ve been using this consistently for over a year on my lashes and brows and I can definitely say both look thicker and longer than they did before. It took longer for me to see results in my brows though. You won’t get dramatic results with this , I wasn’t really looking for crazy long or thick lashes as I think they can end up looking like fake lashes which I’m not into. I just wanted an enhancement of my natural ones which is what this does. Obviously you have to use it consistently or your lashes will go back to the way they were. I use it at night as the serum is on the thicker side and can look crusty when it dries so be aware that you will probably want to wash it off in the morning, but it comes off easily with water. I will definitely continue to use this!
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: Rimmel Lash Accelerator Serum, Clear more...
I've been using this for about a week and a half and I've definitely noticed a difference in the length of my lashes. I'm not sure that it actually makes them grow faster, but it forms a fiber on the end of your lashes to make them appear longer. I use it morning and evening and when I put on mascara it's a noticeable difference. You have to use it consistently to reap the benefits. I docked one star because as I mentioned, I don't think it actually affects growth since my brows don't appear any fuller, but it works really well - especially for the price!
Hope B.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is amazing! It gives me natural but beautiful lashes. It's affordable and long lasting for me. (I go to gym class and I sweat a lot and it was still good) also, the main reason I like this is because I was using this everyday and after I removed it, it made my lashes seem stronger and longer! They also made them seem more curled. I would definitely buy this again.
Maria S.
I am in love with this mascara. I purchased mine at Walmart on a recommendation of a youtuber. (CoffeebreakwithDani) I love how much volume and length it gives me after applying 2 to 3 coats! Love the color Blackest black and how well the wand works. The formula is great and my lashes don't get clumpy. I highly recommend it.
Jenny A.
LONGMONT, CO
Review for: Extreme Black more...
This is mascara is fanatastic. It's so black and has stayed right where I put it. It didn't clump as all and I was able to get every lash with the long thing brush. I even used the end of the brush to light line my lower lash line and it looks great. I also see that the ingredients contain castor oil and a peptide that has been proven to increase lash growth by interrupting the hair growth cycle. I can't wait to see what results I get from this mascara. Just make sure to really get into the roots of your lashes with the mascara, so that the ingredients can reach your lash follicles and work their magic!
Patricia H.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Black more...
I LOVE this mascara !! It’s my holy grail ! It lengthens my lashes, gives them thickness when layered but also can look very natural as you see in the picture. I’ve been using this mascara for months and can’t seem to get away from it!
Alexis J.
Traverse City, MI
I purchased this product last week so this review is more about the packaging, application and actual product and not on results. It was easy to find at my local Target and the packaging is bright and fun. I like that the applicator has a dual use-a small brush for brows and a larger plastic applicator for lashes. Though I found you can use the small brush for your lashes as well. The accelerator product is a little thick so I've only been using this at night as it does leave a film and I imagine it would affect your eye make-up. But so far, so good. I'll be excited to report back on the results after a few weeks.
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
I am absolutly in love with this mascara! My favorite so far. Makes my lashes double in length, dowsnt clump, theres a lot so it's worth the money and it stays on my eyelashes without starting dull for 24 hours!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Review for: Extreme Black more...
I like to use this mascara on days when I’m doing very minimal make up keeping it quite natural. It doesn’t make your lashes super dramatic but it does give them a little bit of length and it just separate them nicely and makes them look very natural and pretty
Veronika R.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara more...
I’ve been using Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara for four years and I haven’t found another mascara that competes with it. It lengthens my eyelashes in a natural, but long way. Some mascara products make your eyelashes fall off, but this one doesn’t. The brush is perfect as well. It may be tough to reach the small points of the eye, but you just have to be really careful.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What colors does it come in? Black? Brown?
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
Is this worth trying?
Gabby A.
Stuttgart, AR
Is this worth the price, and does this actually work? I have short lashes and really need some lengthening!
Stacey R.
I am in love with this stuff and the price is great! any one else try this yet?what did you think of it?
Shannon P.