BY RIMMEL LONDON

LASHES LOOK UP TO 117% LONGER IN 30 DAYS!

• Advanced ultra-lengthening formula for beautifully long, remarkably strong lashes.
  • Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Procapil® extends and fortifies lashes
  • With continued use, lashes will not only look longer, but lusher and more numerous
  • Try with Rimmel’s Lash Accelerator Serum for Lashes & Brows!

• How fast should I start seeing results?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me the difference between this product an...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a difference In their lashes in a ...5 Answers
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara
  • "By far one of my holy grail mascara.I find myself purchasing it once i run out.I consider it a magic wand for my lashes lengthening and some volume " in 195 reviews
  • "Rimmel's Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara claims to visibly lengthen lashes, make lashes stay flexible and never stiff or brittle, and separate lashes for a clump-free result. With one coat, I noticed my lashes get longer … but what I was really blown away by was the separation! Its claims of longer, clump-free lashes are true! I wish it made my lashes fuller too, but it never claimed to do that so I can't be mad. This mascara focuses on lengthening and separating. Maybe pair it with another mascara that volumnizes your lashes? " in 105 reviews
  • "I received this through Influenster and Rimmel London US. I've used it for the past few days. So far I'm loving the results. I've some small clumps, but nothing major. The wand is on the thinner side and straight. I usually prefer a curves wand, but it seems to be working ok. I haven't used for a full 30 days, so I can't say that my lashes are longer or stronger. I have long lashes to begin with, so I will have to track my results. " in 65 reviews
  • "Lengthening and thickening! Lightweight formula makes my lashes feel light and airy." in 58 reviews
  • "No clumps and very pretty and edgy" in 54 reviews
Safi U.
I bought this as a way to test out one of these lash growing serums without spending too much money but for the price it works pretty well for me! I’ve been using this consistently for over a year on my lashes and brows and I can definitely say both look thicker and longer than they did before. It took longer for me to see results in my brows though. You won’t get dramatic results with this , I wasn’t really looking for crazy long or thick lashes as I think they can end up looking like fake lashes which I’m not into. I just wanted an enhancement of my natural ones which is what this does. Obviously you have to use it consistently or your lashes will go back to the way they were. I use it at night as the serum is on the thicker side and can look crusty when it dries so be aware that you will probably want to wash it off in the morning, but it comes off easily with water. I will definitely continue to use this!
Carrie S.
San jose, CA
I used to get eyelash extensions after 3 years I had them removed and had no lashes after some serums and of course Biotene my lashes grow back fabulous and now I only use mascara this is always my go-to I apply this first after my primer it helps them grow and it also has a deep dark black tint to it so when I apply my final mascara which is a waterproof my lashes are fabulous I only need a total of three coats. The code of my eyelash primer a coat of this fabulous mascara and my final coat is a waterproof black
Sara R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black more...
Super not a fan! Bought this because I liked Rimmel Glam Eyes and noticed the rubber spoolie. Does a good job separating the lashes, but does NOT add volume or length. Plus, formula takes a long time to dry leaving lashes susceptible to clumping together from blinking or sneezing and it is almost always getting on my lids! I've also noticed some flaking on my cheeks by the end of the day, yet its hard to get off completely in the shower! For being as frugal as I am, I threw this mascara out.
Hope B.
This mascara is amazing! It gives me natural but beautiful lashes. It's affordable and long lasting for me. (I go to gym class and I sweat a lot and it was still good) also, the main reason I like this is because I was using this everyday and after I removed it, it made my lashes seem stronger and longer! They also made them seem more curled. I would definitely buy this again.
Maria S.
I am in love with this mascara. I purchased mine at Walmart on a recommendation of a youtuber. (CoffeebreakwithDani) I love how much volume and length it gives me after applying 2 to 3 coats! Love the color Blackest black and how well the wand works. The formula is great and my lashes don't get clumpy. I highly recommend it.
Canda L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black more...
Sorry for anyone on this app I recommended rimmel lash blast mascara too it's actually lash accelerator mascara but you'll probably figure it out because I mentioned the neon green cap. Anyways this is my holy grail mascara. No other mascara gives me this length. Also I recommend applying aloe Vera gel as a clear mascara and waiting for it to dry and then using mascara on top :)
Jenny A.
LONGMONT, CO
This is mascara is fanatastic. It's so black and has stayed right where I put it. It didn't clump as all and I was able to get every lash with the long thing brush. I even used the end of the brush to light line my lower lash line and it looks great. I also see that the ingredients contain castor oil and a peptide that has been proven to increase lash growth by interrupting the hair growth cycle. I can't wait to see what results I get from this mascara. Just make sure to really get into the roots of your lashes with the mascara, so that the ingredients can reach your lash follicles and work their magic!
Jennifer I.
Rison
Review for: Extreme Black more...
Really good mascara for short curly lashes. The formula is super wet and takes about 5 minutes to dry. The wand is really small and has small soft bristles. This mascara spreads your lashes out beautifully. It gives some volume but mostly length.
Heather T.
Scottsboro, Alabama
Love love this for lower lashes! Saw this used on a tutorial and decided to try it. Keeps you from having to do the dreaded under eye clean-up from a thicker mascara wand. The brush is very thin and narrow. Sometimes I use this as a finishing touch on top lashes as well to separate and define!
Corah W.
Waterloo, IA
Review for: Black more...
This is the only mascara I will ever buy again. I have very sensitive eyes and used to have very short eyelashes. I’d been reading about others having amazing results with a certain direct sales eyelash serum for growth but there was no way I was spending that much money! I found a review of this and decided to give it a try. I didn’t expect it to do too much but not only did I love how just the initial application looks on the lashes, after a few weeks of use I have longer lashes than I have ever had. I don’t even have to curl my lashes now and they look fabulous. Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What colors does it come in? Black? Brown?
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
Is this worth trying?
Gabby A.
Stuttgart, AR
Is this worth the price, and does this actually work? I have short lashes and really need some lengthening!
Stacey R.
I am in love with this stuff and the price is great! any one else try this yet?what did you think of it?
Shannon P.