Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

Does this mascara go on thick?
Weronika W.
Weronika W.
Sept. 11, 2016, 4:35 a.m.
For me not at all, one coat looks very subtle. Of course you can apply a very thick coat and make it look clumpy, but normally, no.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Aug. 11, 2013, 1:23 a.m.
This is my holy grail mascara. I do not think it is thick at all nor do I feel it is runny. I do think 2 coats it's about the most you want to do unless you like the clumpy look. 2 coats is perfect and it will not clump, but if you try a third coat or try to add another mascara after this one, it does not work well. It does kind of make your lashes kind of stiff, BUT that is what helps hold a curl in my eye lashes, in my opinion. I don't mind that. Great stuff though and budget friendly.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
June 19, 2013, 10:57 p.m.
I find the formula to be a perfect consistency. It goes on easily and I don't see any weird clumps or "spider effect" at all. It also stays on well all day. No flaking or smudging.
Yadira A.
Yadira A.
June 5, 2013, 11:53 p.m.
No not at all I hate it comes off very easy and thin!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
June 5, 2013, 10:05 p.m.
No , actually it gives just the right amount and you can layer it without clumpping.
Sherri-Gae S.
Sherri-Gae S.
June 5, 2013, 3:49 p.m.
For me it does not go on thick. I have to do at least three coats.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
June 4, 2013, 8:14 p.m.
Its actually runny and it gives you a spider-lash effect
Juba J.
Juba J.
June 4, 2013, 12:06 a.m.
In my opinion the formula is very thick and heavy.. at times it will clump.
Cass N.
Cass N.
May 31, 2013, 12:03 a.m.
The mascara goes on thick but sometimes, it may clump. Be careful in the amount you put on to avoid clumpy lashes!

Join Now