BY RIMMEL LONDON

NEW LASH ACCELERATOR ENDLESS MASCARA stretches your lashes beyond the limits for instantly longer and remarkably stronger lashes!  With the Grow-Lash Complex of Procapil®, Keratin and Antioxidants, lashes are conditioned day after day. After 30 days, lashes appear longer, stronger and more numerous!  The lash-catching brush gives you perfect separation for a clump-free result and the new micro-fibre formula allows lashes to stay flexible, never stiff or brittle. see more...

• Can anyone tell me the difference between this product and Rimmel...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a difference In their lashes in a week?5 Answers
  • Does this work as well as Rimmel Lash Accelerator... Be the first to answer!
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara
  • "I'ven using this mascara for a while, I really like the results, it lasts a long time on your face, and even using it on dayli the product would last months without drying or clumpling, it gives me a really really long lashes look, i can apply it several times a day without removing my makeup and my lashes doesnt stick." in 53 reviews
  • "I love this mascara, but if you already have super long lashes, be careful not to get any on your face after application as it takes a minute or two to fully dry." in 30 reviews
  • "this is a good product and it last a long time and it really seems that it really makes your lashes grow or look longer I really like it " in 22 reviews
  • "I'm not sure if it literally makes my eye lashes grow, but when I put it on they do seem longer and more voluminous...not to mention the price is definitely reasonable!" in 19 reviews
  • "I love a lot of rimmelproducts, and i use a lot of their waterproof mascara, which works great when you're swimming ,or something." in 12 reviews
Veronika R.
Stockton, CA
I’ve been using Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara for four years and I haven’t found another mascara that competes with it. It lengthens my eyelashes in a natural, but long way. Some mascara products make your eyelashes fall off, but this one doesn’t. The brush is perfect as well. It may be tough to reach the small points of the eye, but you just have to be really careful.
Yasmin R.
Richmond, VA
I bought this right before my senior prom, in hopes it would really help my makeup pop. That was two years ago and I have not abandoned ship yet! This mascara really creates length and holds the curl of my lashes! It is kind of a wet formula when you first open it, but after a few applications it hits the sweet spot and you’ll fall in love!
Elise h.
Oregon
I got this as a sample a few years ago i have tried over 30 mascaras amd always come back to this. It's my go to must have at all times it doesn't clump,  lengthens amd makes your eyes pretty
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I liked the wand. It the formula wasn’t the best. I ended up using the wand with some of my mascara that had a more volumizing wand so I got some use out of it but the formula really could use some work they made my lashes feel brittle.
Stacey S.
This stuff is life. I love the formula. Doesn't flake off and lasts all day. Use a cleansing oil to remove. Love love love the wand. It's silicone and thin so it's easy to get down to the base of the lashes and coat the whole length of the lash. Also great for the bottom lashes since it's not massive.
Miranda V.
I use to think “better than sex” mascara was the best brand on the market and I actually really loved it UNTIL I tried this mascara! This works way better, and doesn’t clump my eyelashes together. Makes my natural lashes look fake! It’s reasonably priced and I’ll definitely buy again! 💕
Hillary K.
Lynchburg , VA
I really like this mascara and would recommend it to others. I've been using it for 4 months now and while I do not see any improvement in the length of my eyelashes, it is a good mascara at an affordable price. It makes my lashes look longer when I put it on and doesn't clump.
Dayanira Z.
Glendale, AZ
I purchased this mascara about a year ago and I've been repurchasing ever since ! I love the wand for my bottom lashes and it does a great job at lengthening them .
Laura C.
I love love this mascara. I have been using it for quite some time. The color selection is not the best but I enjoy the blackest one. I usually buys this at my local drugstore. I wish it was waterproof.
Aimie L.
For the price of this product, I did expect it to work better. I like a more natural look when I use mascara and this definitely made it look like I was wearing a thick goopy layer on my eyelashes. I was a little disappointed. I don't think I would buy this again. I still have mine from 2 years ago. I might need to perfect my application technique and see if I notice a difference. If I do, I'll definitely give an update.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What colors does it come in? Black? Brown?
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
Is this worth trying?
Stacey R.
I am in love with this stuff and the price is great! any one else try this yet?what did you think of it?
Shannon P.
Does it clump?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Does this mascara go on thick?