BY RIMMEL LONDON #91 in Mascara

NEW LASH ACCELERATOR ENDLESS MASCARA stretches your lashes beyond the limits for instantly longer and remarkably stronger lashes!  With the Grow-Lash Complex of Procapil®, Keratin and Antioxidants, lashes are conditioned day after day. After 30 days, lashes appear longer, stronger and more numerous!  The lash-catching brush gives you perfect separation for a clump-free result and the new micro-fibre formula allows lashes to stay flexible, never stiff or brittle. see more...

• Can anyone tell me the difference between this product and Rimmel...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a difference In their lashes in a week?5 Answers
  • Does this work as well as Rimmel Lash Accelerator... Be the first to answer!
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara
  • "I'ven using this mascara for a while, I really like the results, it lasts a long time on your face, and even using it on dayli the product would last months without drying or clumpling, it gives me a really really long lashes look, i can apply it several times a day without removing my makeup and my lashes doesnt stick." in 53 reviews
  • "I love this mascara, but if you already have super long lashes, be careful not to get any on your face after application as it takes a minute or two to fully dry." in 30 reviews
  • "this is a good product and it last a long time and it really seems that it really makes your lashes grow or look longer I really like it " in 22 reviews
  • "I'm not sure if it literally makes my eye lashes grow, but when I put it on they do seem longer and more voluminous...not to mention the price is definitely reasonable!" in 19 reviews
  • "I love a lot of rimmelproducts, and i use a lot of their waterproof mascara, which works great when you're swimming ,or something." in 12 reviews
Anna M.
Mankato, MN
This is probably one of my favorite mascaras. It's affordable, easy to find, and really lengthens my eyelashes. I did notice it help my eyelashes to grow a bit after a while of use. I've also got a bad habit of sleeping in my mascara and it doesn't clump up in my lashes or pull my lashes out after sleeping in it. Once I use up the other mascaras I'm trying out i will definitely be repurchasing this.
Tiffany D.
Vero Beach, FL
I have tried many mascaras and the day I tried this product changed my mind forever. my eyelashes never looked clumpy. they were fuller and longer. the mascara accentuated my eyes to where I didn't want to stop checking my own eyes out in the mirror. I felt extra beautiful the days I wore makeup because this is the only mascara I will use from now on, considering I only wear eye makeup.m
Talisa H.
Davie, FL
My best friend introduced me to this mascara and I've loved it ever since. The formula is great and the bristles are perfect for getting your bottom lashes. This mascara give my lashes a different look than I've ever gotten with any other mascara, and I love it! Definitely one I'll keep repurchasing!
Maricris R.
Great Lakes, IL
Even though I've tried a lot of other mascara, this is my ultimate favorite and what I've been using for years now. It really makes your eyelashes longer and with more volume and life to it. The brush and product is really soft with no clumps at all. Try it for yourself to get the experience!
J H.
My everyday mascara. I received this as a sample in a beauty box I purchased and I immediately fell in love. The brush is basic but covers well, no clumps and lots of separation. For the price you really can't go wrong. The only downfall to this gem is I've only been able to find it in black.
Jinger B.
I was buying this before I received it in a voxbox and I have to tell you that all it did was reconfirm what I already knew. This product is utterly fantastic! I love that it does do wonders for my lashes! I do not buy anything else. I have one at home and one in the purse, just in case! lol
Edwarlyn B.
This mascara is THE BEST DRUGSTORE MASCARA ever!!!!! I Just compare this with They're real mascara from Benefit (high end). This mascara make my lashes super super long and curly! is waterproof and of course long lasting. Definitely i will buy this product again!!
Heather M.
Spokane, WA
This mascara is one of the best. It keeps my eyelashes nourished and healthy. Not only does it glide on smooth without lumps, but I don't get the under eye flakes at the end of the day either. I have tried using different brands and I always go back to Rimmel.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
Love love love. This product won't give you the full falsies look but if your looking for something that lengthens and looks natural, this is what you should look for. On days that I wear no makeup, I can throw this on and not look as if I didn't try at all.
Angela L.
Personally, it's ok. This mascara doesn't give me the volume and length that I'm looking for. It is easy to apply and last a while. When I use this now I mainly use it for my lower lashes because I don't need them to be quite as dramatic as my top lashes.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What colors does it come in? Black? Brown?
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
Is this worth trying?
Stacey R.
I am in love with this stuff and the price is great! any one else try this yet?what did you think of it?
Shannon P.
Does it clump?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Does this mascara go on thick?