Add a Photo

#102 in Mascara
NEW LASH ACCELERATOR ENDLESS MASCARA stretches your lashes beyond the limits for instantly longer and remarkably stronger lashes!  With the Grow-Lash Complex of Procapil®, Keratin and Antioxidants, lashes are conditioned day after day. After 30 days, lashes appear longer, stronger and more numerous!  The lash-catching brush gives you perfect separation for a clump-free result and the new micro-fibre formula allows lashes to stay flexible, never stiff or brittle.
Photos (74)
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.

Esse rímel é super poderoso Gente esse rímel Gentili é o melhor de todos ele deixou uma Extra volume gente e ele Dura bastante ele não é igual o outro rímel que acaba muito rápido ele Dura bastante o pincel dele gente é super poderoso deixa os cílios parecendo postiço e se você for usar esse rímel gente você vai abalar vai sambar na cara das inimigas porque esse rio é muito Poderoso se você ainda não tem ele fosse adquirida por que esse rio é muito poderoso gente sempre tem um rímel desse porque esse rímel gente ele é muito bom Retiro e deixo um extra volume deixa os cílios bem grandão mas não deixa aparência que ele está com rímel e eu acho isso muito interessante gente eu amei amei mesmo eu tenho meu há 4 anos e eu super adoro esse rímel Obrigado por quem fez esse rímel e obrigado pelo esse design muito lindo que está e se você quer alguma aparência melhor melhorar mais ainda ou de toda a coleção todos todos os produtos que você vai ver um resultado extremo na sua pele na sua aparência você vai amar demais não fiquei em dúvida na hora da compra tá conseguindo esse site maravilhoso super recommendo e muito obrigado gente
I have this mascara and I wouldn't say mine really makes my lashes longer although I do use it because it makes my eyes look fuller because my eyelashes are really stubborn but this mascara really helps separate them .. and I use it in my everyday makeup. I use it after applying a mascara that to my appulinion makes my eyes look longer and then I use this one to separate them and I get complements through the the day saying my lashes are long and if they aren't fake ... so I really do recommend it for those of you with stubborn lashes that bundle up after applying mascara (:
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Mims, FL

I don't think I will every purchase another mascara every again. Its such a great price and you can pick it up any any drug store. The brush isn't too big or too small its just the right size for adding length without getting mascara all over your eyes. I always get asked what type of mascara I'm using and I've now converted many of my friends into Rimmel Die Hard Fans as well.
It also last for a very long time unlike some that use the whole bottle just the cover the brush.
GO RIMMEL!
Emily C.
Emily C.

I feel like this product is not raved enough on youtube! By far my favorite lengthening mascara I have ever tried. The thin brush grips onto every lash so that their is product distributed from the root of the lash to the tip. The more wet consistency helps extend the lashes super long. I noticed my lashes also felt a bit healthier (falling out less) after starting using this. I have tried so many lengthening mascaras over the years but nothing has beat this yet.
Weronika W.
Weronika W.
Warsaw

I started using this mascara when I ran out of Benefit's "Better Than Sex" Mascara This was my backup mascara, and I'm so in love with it right now. I have pretty full and long lashes and I've noticed that this product works wonders with them. It does not clump my lashes like some other brands of mascara. The only thing I've noticed in terms of cons is that for a very dramatic look you need to apply 2-3 coats, cause 1 is very subtle.
Amishaw
Amishaw
Fort Collins, CO

One of my favs! This mascara lifts the eyelash while making it longer. It wasn't drastically longer but it made a difference. There was no volume which was a plus since I do have thick lashes. Also it didn't clump as much which was great. It felt light and washed of easy. One of the best thing was that it didn't make my lashes feel heavy nor did it dry out my lashes. Recommend to everyone. And use a curler for awesome lift and length
Bambou L.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida

I really like this mascara. It gives a lot of length, both on my upper and lower lashes. The wand is long and thin and has a nice flexibility to it. I use this one in combination with another mascara though, cause this one by itself doesn't give me enough volume and thickness.
I would really recommend this to those of you who have short(er) lashes. Doesn't flake and doesn't dry out quickly at all. Really nice!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Mankato, MN

This is probably one of my favorite mascaras. It's affordable, easy to find, and really lengthens my eyelashes. I did notice it help my eyelashes to grow a bit after a while of use. I've also got a bad habit of sleeping in my mascara and it doesn't clump up in my lashes or pull my lashes out after sleeping in it. Once I use up the other mascaras I'm trying out i will definitely be repurchasing this.
R B.
R B.
Brampton, Ontario

I like how it lengthens my eyelashes and makes it look as if I was wearing fake lashes but along with that it tends to get a bit clumpy after a few coats and since I have the worst eyes ever (in terms of watery eyes) I have to apply waterproof mascara above it since without it I'd look like a raccoon! love this mascara but I personally think the lash accelerator mascara before this was my top pick!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Toronto, Ontario

This is my go-to mascara! It never lets me down and always gives me what I want. It lengthens, defines, and volumizes all while holding a decent curl. It gives you enough of all 3 to leave you happy with your lashes, but I wouldn't say it does the best at any one of those criteria on its own. This is a very reliable mascara and it is very affordable. It will always have a place in my collection.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

What colors does it come in? Black? Brown?
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH

Is this worth trying?
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

I am in love with this stuff and the price is great! any one else try this yet?what did you think of it?
Shannon P.
Shannon P.

Does it clump?
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

Does this mascara go on thick?

Join Now