Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#110 in Mascara
NEW LASH ACCELERATOR ENDLESS MASCARA stretches your lashes beyond the limits for instantly longer and remarkably stronger lashes!  With the Grow-Lash Complex of Procapil®, Keratin and Antioxidants, lashes are conditioned day after day. After 30 days, lashes appear longer, stronger and more numerous!  The lash-catching brush gives you perfect separation for a clump-free result and the new micro-fibre formula allows lashes to stay flexible, never stiff or brittle.
Photos (74)
I have this mascara and I wouldn't say mine really makes my lashes longer although I do use it because it makes my eyes look fuller because my eyelashes are really stubborn but this mascara really helps separate them .. and I use it in my everyday makeup. I use it after applying a mascara that to my appulinion makes my eyes look longer and then I use this one to separate them and I get complements through the the day saying my lashes are long and if they aren't fake ... so I really do recommend it for those of you with stubborn lashes that bundle up after applying mascara (:
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Mims, FL

I don't think I will every purchase another mascara every again. Its such a great price and you can pick it up any any drug store. The brush isn't too big or too small its just the right size for adding length without getting mascara all over your eyes. I always get asked what type of mascara I'm using and I've now converted many of my friends into Rimmel Die Hard Fans as well.
It also last for a very long time unlike some that use the whole bottle just the cover the brush.
GO RIMMEL!
Amishaw
Amishaw
Fort Collins, CO

One of my favs! This mascara lifts the eyelash while making it longer. It wasn't drastically longer but it made a difference. There was no volume which was a plus since I do have thick lashes. Also it didn't clump as much which was great. It felt light and washed of easy. One of the best thing was that it didn't make my lashes feel heavy nor did it dry out my lashes. Recommend to everyone. And use a curler for awesome lift and length
Bambou L.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida

I really like this mascara. It gives a lot of length, both on my upper and lower lashes. The wand is long and thin and has a nice flexibility to it. I use this one in combination with another mascara though, cause this one by itself doesn't give me enough volume and thickness.
I would really recommend this to those of you who have short(er) lashes. Doesn't flake and doesn't dry out quickly at all. Really nice!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Mankato, MN

This is probably one of my favorite mascaras. It's affordable, easy to find, and really lengthens my eyelashes. I did notice it help my eyelashes to grow a bit after a while of use. I've also got a bad habit of sleeping in my mascara and it doesn't clump up in my lashes or pull my lashes out after sleeping in it. Once I use up the other mascaras I'm trying out i will definitely be repurchasing this.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Vero Beach, FL

I have tried many mascaras and the day I tried this product changed my mind forever. my eyelashes never looked clumpy. they were fuller and longer. the mascara accentuated my eyes to where I didn't want to stop checking my own eyes out in the mirror. I felt extra beautiful the days I wore makeup because this is the only mascara I will use from now on, considering I only wear eye makeup.m
Talisa H.
Talisa H.
Plantation, FL

My best friend introduced me to this mascara and I've loved it ever since. The formula is great and the bristles are perfect for getting your bottom lashes. This mascara give my lashes a different look than I've ever gotten with any other mascara, and I love it! Definitely one I'll keep repurchasing!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Owasso, OK

Pretty good product. It isn't super long lasting, though. It gives good color and lift to eyelashes and is pretty easy yo remove. The only problem that I have with it is that the mascara is usually gone by the end of the day. For a starter mascara or for decent cheap mascara this is a good choice.
Maricris R.
Maricris R.
Victorville, CA

Even though I've tried a lot of other mascara, this is my ultimate favorite and what I've been using for years now. It really makes your eyelashes longer and with more volume and life to it. The brush and product is really soft with no clumps at all. Try it for yourself to get the experience!
J H.
J H.

My everyday mascara. I received this as a sample in a beauty box I purchased and I immediately fell in love. The brush is basic but covers well, no clumps and lots of separation. For the price you really can't go wrong. The only downfall to this gem is I've only been able to find it in black.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

What colors does it come in? Black? Brown?
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH

Is this worth trying?
Stacey R.
Stacey R.

I am in love with this stuff and the price is great! any one else try this yet?what did you think of it?
Shannon P.
Shannon P.

Does it clump?
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

Does this mascara go on thick?

Join Now