BY RIMMEL LONDON

Moisturizing lip balms with a touch of fun and flirty colours!

•  Enriched formula with moisturizing oils that calm, soften and protect lips for hours
  •  Instantly increases lip moisture by 22%*

(*Clinical study: Percent change from untreated bare lips)

• Don't these lip balms remind everyone of Baby Lips? To m...4 Answers
  • R there other colors for these lip balms?2 Answers
  • How are these pigmented? 2 Answers
Rimmel London Keep Calm Lip Balm
  • "Found these at Walmart 2 for a $5. LOVE THEM! They remind me of baby lips but work SO much better! Cute phrases and pretty colors (one for everyone) that keeps in crazy amounts of moisture. I will never have chapped lips again!!! " in 10 reviews
Colleen M.
Thompson, IA
I bought a couple of these and was disappointed. The colored one i got does have a slight tint, but they just do not moisturize nearly as well as almost any other lip balms i have tried. Also, they smell funky and don't feel right on my lips.
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
These Rimmel - Keep calm and Lip balms are Cute but that's about it.
The quality is not very good and they don't smell very nice either.
They are not really moisturizing and have no pigmentation.
I would not recommend these unless just as a cute decoration for the vanity.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
I did not like this lip balm at all.  Very little color payoff, and not very moisturizing.  While the package colors were cute and the design was kitschy, I did not feel like this was worth the amount I paid.  A few months later I saw it at the dollar store and feel like that was a more appropriate price point for this product.
Silvia L.
Dubai
Review for: Other more...
I bought a couple few months ago.. But I really didn't like them. They are not moisture and I didn't like the finishing on my lips. Nice to apply but not impressed. I would not buy again.

Karla A.
San Marcos, TX
This keep calm lip balm are okay i really didn't enjoy them they feel to waxy and just not good on my lips i would go for the baby lips
Kristie K.
These smell terrible!  It's like kid makeup not flattering at all. A big fail at trying to copy maybellines baby lips.
Ane K.
Worst lip balms, they make your lips dry and the packaging/colors don't go well together and aren't nice. I got disappointed because a lot of bloggers said they recommend it and thats its moisturizing but i saw the opposite of that. Definitely will never purchase again
Trystan S.
Horrible horrible horrible these are just awful. They taste bad and smell so bad I can't even stand wearing them they aren't moisturizing. I like the packaging but the packaging is enough to get over the horrible smell and taste. I had the berry colored one and it gave a nice tint. I also had the pink one and it had no visible color.
Kathleen  A.
New Delhi , Delhi
The packaging is quite similar to Maybelline baby lips. However, these tend to leave my lips dry. It doesn't do anything for my lips in winters
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
i was thrilled to find these. picked up keep calm and play... took it home, tried it out, and HATED it. i rarely feel this strongly negative about a product, but i actually regret spending $2.50 on this. the smell and taste are total dealbreakers to begin with, but i also found it to do nothing for me in terms of moisture - in fact, it kinda made my lips flaky :(
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
These kind of remind me of the baby lips? Are they similar at all? I LOVE the baby lips products, my all time Fav. Is in Fruit Punch
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
How are these? They remind me of the baby lips brand but they are so cute with their sayings! I almost bought one at walmart the other day but I want to know the quality
Shawnna  B.
Are these lip bombs hydrating ?
Alexis K.
Don't these lip balms remind everyone of Baby Lips? To me the packaging looks way too similar.
Zahraa A.
Are these similar to baby lips?? And are they pigmented?

Amazon