BY RIMMEL LONDON

Moisturizing lip balms with a touch of fun and flirty colours!

•  Enriched formula with moisturizing oils that calm, soften and protect lips for hours
  •  Instantly increases lip moisture by 22%*

(*Clinical study: Percent change from untreated bare lips)

• Don't these lip balms remind everyone of Baby Lips? To m...4 Answers
  • R there other colors for these lip balms?2 Answers
  • How are these pigmented? 2 Answers
Rimmel London Keep Calm Lip Balm
  • "Found these at Walmart 2 for a $5. LOVE THEM! They remind me of baby lips but work SO much better! Cute phrases and pretty colors (one for everyone) that keeps in crazy amounts of moisture. I will never have chapped lips again!!! " in 10 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
These were a super cute lip balm made to compete with BabyLips. I love how these wore on my lips better than BabyLips but these fell apart easily, hence the three stars.
Emily D.
Waynesboro, TN
The packaging was adorable and that is what suckered me into buying it. As for its function... Meh. Nothing special to talk about. I have tried many other lip balms that felt more moisturizing than this one.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
These are a must have if even if you're not into lip products, they keep my lips soft and give them slight shine. plus the packaging is super cute. very inexpensive as well. deffiantely give them a try!
Crystal M.
Arlington, TX
Absolutely love these I was ify about them at first but then purchased one & I loved it . Would definitely love try all of them I like the colors and love how they make my lips feel they smell good & there fun to use whenever.
Marquee W.
Not one of my favorite products. From the appearance I was thinking it was a nude lipstick, which it is not. This "moisturizer" made my lips more chapped and didn't have a very great flavor to boot.
This is really nice and affordable and the colors are really bright and they are just magnificent and really pretty my friend has the whole collection and I'm so jealous of her collection and I'm getting it for Christmas 👌🏻💯
Lexie H.
Vale, NC
I like the shade and the packaging is very cute and well made. But the smell I can't get over it!! It's very chemically smelling and also like a hint of flowers!! I really just don't like the smell
Laura E.
Cary, NC
Im not a fan of this lipbalm, the reason for that is because it does not give moisture or anything. There are a lot of better and cheaper ones out there. Also I'm not a fan of the packaging.
Denisse B.
I really like this lip balm, but I don't think it compares much to the baby lips . But it did meet my expectations, so I suggest that you all give it a try. Overall it's a great product! I would definitely buy again.
member-d336ba0b5
Houston
This product is fantastic I can never find a good lip balm. This product has a terrific value! It lasts a long time and it is beyond what I expected to get for its value! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
These kind of remind me of the baby lips? Are they similar at all? I LOVE the baby lips products, my all time Fav. Is in Fruit Punch
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
How are these? They remind me of the baby lips brand but they are so cute with their sayings! I almost bought one at walmart the other day but I want to know the quality
Shawnna  B.
Are these lip bombs hydrating ?
Alexis K.
Don't these lip balms remind everyone of Baby Lips? To me the packaging looks way too similar.
Zahraa A.
Are these similar to baby lips?? And are they pigmented?

Amazon