Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I saw this lip balm at the Dollar Store and simply had to get it, lip balm junkie as I am. As soon as I opened it I noticed the scent... it reminds me of something from childhood but I can't quite put my finger on it... like dolls or perhaps little girl makeup... but I like it cause it brings good memories. The texture is really creamy but it doesn't run like other lip balms so I like it a lot. It does have a hint of color, a pale pink, and although is not my favorite shade of pink it's not a lipstick, it's a lip balm and for one dollar, it's pretty good.