Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This has a very cute little packaging, and it is cheap to buy. I bought this on the Hollar app. I tried this and was kind of sad that it did not look like I thought it would. You could barely tell that it was on. It wipes right off as soon as you start rubbing your lips together or drink something. It is hard to tell it is on from the start, which I know it is a light pink balm, but I expected a little bit more from Rimmel. I do not like this produc, but I do love Rimmel London. I do trust this brand.