BY RIMMEL LONDON

Moisturizing lip balms with a touch of fun and flirty colours!

•  Enriched formula with moisturizing oils that calm, soften and protect lips for hours
  •  Instantly increases lip moisture by 22%*

(*Clinical study: Percent change from untreated bare lips)

• Don't these lip balms remind everyone of Baby Lips? To m...4 Answers
  • R there other colors for these lip balms?2 Answers
  • How are these pigmented? 2 Answers
Rimmel London Keep Calm Lip Balm
  • "Found these at Walmart 2 for a $5. LOVE THEM! They remind me of baby lips but work SO much better! Cute phrases and pretty colors (one for everyone) that keeps in crazy amounts of moisture. I will never have chapped lips again!!! " in 10 reviews
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I bought this on a whim because my lips were chapped when I went to marshalls. It came in a two pack, and I love them both. They don’t have much of a smell, go on smooth and clear. I do like these. Fingers crossed I don’t lose it because it’s my new purse chapstick
Megan H.
Quincy
I’m pretty disappointed with this product. It smells really weird. I guess if you don’t like scented lip balms, it might be ok but I like my lip balms to have yummy scents.
Cory Z.
Cleveland, OH
The clear one in the red tube is AMAZING. Very soothing and penetrating emolliant lip balm and I use it around my nose, eyes, cuticles etc (seperate tubes!) Bc it's so soothing and non irritating. It last a long time so I use it at night, I keep one in my bed to reapply if I wake up feeling dry. I use and buy lots of lip products bc I have to take medicine that drys my skin out, and this one works the best out of lots of more expensive ones. Rimmel London Keep Calm Lip Balm

I want to add I have the clear 060 version which was NOT a option to tag.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I saw this lip balm at the Dollar Store and simply had to get it, lip balm junkie as I am. As soon as I opened it I noticed the scent... it reminds me of something from childhood but I can't quite put my finger on it... like dolls or perhaps little girl makeup... but I like it cause it brings good memories. The texture is really creamy but it doesn't run like other lip balms so I like it a lot. It does have a hint of color, a pale pink, and although is not my favorite shade of pink it's not a lipstick, it's a lip balm and for one dollar, it's pretty good.
Juanita S.
Austin, TX
I found these lip balms at my local dollar store and I am super excited to have discovered them. I got 4 of them and I like how light and smooth they feel on my lips. But I do find the strong floral scent/flavor a little off putting but not enough to prevent me from using them. My aim to use them under lipsticks and in my beach/pool bags this summer as they are so moisturizing and light weight and the packaging is adorable as well. I would recommend as a dollar find but would suggest anyone go spend full price on them only due to the strength of the scent/flavor.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This has a very cute little packaging, and it is cheap to buy. I bought this on the Hollar app. I tried this and was kind of sad that it did not look like I thought it would. You could barely tell that it was on. It wipes right off as soon as you start rubbing your lips together or drink something. It is hard to tell it is on from the start, which I know it is a light pink balm, but I expected a little bit more from Rimmel. I do not like this produc, but I do love Rimmel London. I do trust this brand.
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
These Lip Balms have been a recent favorite of mine. Some have a hint of color which is good for a simple morning or day look. They all have a sweet or fruity sent to them making lip balms fun like they should be. They are now at Dollar Tree and for a $1 I highly recommend.
JoAnn S.
San Antonio, TX
I bought these at my local dollar store and I'm glad I discovered them! I have only tried the clear lip balm and the moisturizing feeling lasted all day. It was a good find for a cheap price. I would recommend clipping coupons for this product in your local newspaper. There is a coupon for $1.50 off of one lip balm and in some cases the product ends up being free! Check your newspapers.
Christina J.
Coal Township, PA
I picked one of these up for around $1 so I figured if it wasnt good it wasn't much of a waste. It was ok but I did pass it on to my daughter. I didn't feel like it lasted long on my lips. It didn't really leave much color which I liked but I don't feel it was as moisturizing as other balms I've used. I usually considered a balm to be more moisturizing than this was. My daughter likes though but her lips aren't as dry.
Myrna L.
It is a really cute and nice looking lip balm. I like it but it definitely has a flaw. It does not leave your lips really soft and smooth instead it makes mine a little chapped but it still makes them a little soft and smooth if you have reallu dry lips then dont use it but if they are not that dry then it can be a really good product to use.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
These kind of remind me of the baby lips? Are they similar at all? I LOVE the baby lips products, my all time Fav. Is in Fruit Punch
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
How are these? They remind me of the baby lips brand but they are so cute with their sayings! I almost bought one at walmart the other day but I want to know the quality
Shawnna  B.
Are these lip bombs hydrating ?
Alexis K.
Don't these lip balms remind everyone of Baby Lips? To me the packaging looks way too similar.
Zahraa A.
Are these similar to baby lips?? And are they pigmented?

Amazon