BY RIMMEL LONDON

Kate's second lipstick collection, 5 perfect spring summer shades.

·         High intensity colour

·         Up to 8 hour wear

·         5 spring summer shades

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "These lipsticks are incredible, by far my favorite in the drugstore. The formula is very creamy and smooth with fantastic pigmentation. " in 33 reviews
  • "Love this lipstick. Smooth glide when putting on. I love the pop of long lasting color. I am a lip gloss kind of woman but love the application and long lasting stain. Will buy again." in 27 reviews
  • "This lipstick is probably the best lipstick I ever tried! It really moisturizing and I love the colors because they are so vibrant. You should definitely try the whole collection. It's pretty on the lips and affordable. Would I recommend this to anyone??? Of course! Once you try it, you will fall in love❤️" in 18 reviews
Brittany A.
I used the Rommel London Long Lasting Lipstick by Kate in shade number 11. This lipstick is a beautiful color, but that's about the only thing I liked about it. It applies very thick in my opinion. I used this in a performance and was trying to achieve a very specific look. With a thick application it just didn't work. I also had to apply and reapply the lipstick several times in one hour, and that didn't include any applications after eating and drinking. The color is very pigmented and beautiful and I really love the packaging.
Jolie H.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: 20, Other more...
I love the Kate moss collabs with rimmel! These lipsticks are my absolute favorite out of all the drugstore and high end ones. This product lasts on my lips for about 5 hours or so before I have to reapply. They're super pigmented and glide on like butter. I love how moisturizing these lipsticks are and have bought so many shades already. These lipsticks are worth purchasing and are really great quality!
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: 22 more...
I loveeeee Kate lipstick it never wears off it always gives me a good matte look i am a repeated buyer with this product the packaging is tight and neat i purchased this lipstick from Walgreens and I’ll continue to buy this lippie forever
Alexandra R.
San Lorenzo
I have the shade 10 or 'Rossette'. For me is my perfect red shade, I always set it with translucent powder and apply another coat to make it more of a matte lip, even though it's pretty matte but it's still a cream product. I love it and it lasts all day without any touch up.
Eusaybia P.
Review for: Other more...
I will say these smell AMAZING! The colors could use some work. They are very pigmented but not very smooth looking. They need a little more moisture to them to not have to put something under. I would say for the price try it maybe you can make it work.
Danielle C.
Citra, FL
Review for: Other more...
We used this product for my daughters for their dance competitions and performances. It was one of the better brands for $5. It stayed on their lips for hours!! It NEVER went in their teeth. It did run at times so I’d have to outline with concealer.
Carrie H.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: 20 more...
Love these shades and this lipstick! I wish the color stayed on a just a bit longer, but the pigmentation is worth it. Plus, you can’t beat the price. I am a first time user, but bought it at the recommendation of someone who knows their makeup!!
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
I love love LOVE this lipstick . Found it in sale and bought it on a whim and am so glad I did. The color is rich and vibrant, it goes on very smooth, looks amazing and is moisturizing. It's now my go to lipstick. I'm wearing color "29"
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
I picked up two of these on clearance at Ulta the other day and omg! I love them!! The formula is beautiful and easy to apply. Lasts a lot longer that most normal lipsticks. I will definitely be getting more!! Way to go Rimmel!!!!!
Trinh N.
Review for: 20 more...
I really love this convenient store brand. I’ve been using it since I was 11. The lipstick tastes like a big red gum stick and the color is just gorgeous. I think I got the 149 or maybe it was just 49. It was a beautiful berry and it was so smooth and easy to apply. It’s very creamy and moisturizing. I add finishing powder to help it stay longer otherwise I’m reapply every four hours or so.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Is the bold red in this collection more blue based or orange?
Isha R.
The Kate moss lipstick in red by Rimmel London or the Rita ora lipstick in redRimmel London Kate Spring Lipstick Collection