BY RIMMEL LONDON #43 in Makeup Palettes

Rimmel’s first Sculpting & Highlighting Kit designed by Kate Moss.

• Soft shimmer powder to highlight the cheek bone, brow bone, center of the chin and bridge of the nose.

• Shading powder to contour the sides of the nose, jaw line and forehead.

• Powder blush for color and definition

• Is this good for beginners? Are they easy to use? Forgivi...4 Answers
  • Is this for light or medium skin tones?2 Answers
  • Would you reccomend this pallet or not ? X2 Answers
Holly R.
OH
Review for: Golden Bronze more...
This little face palette is so cute, affordable, and handy! You can just throw it in your purse and you have a 3-in-1 touch up ready to go! All the colors are so beautiful on the skin and all go together to create a fabulous face. The only thing I have a problem with is I wish the color pigmentation and bendability was a little better. But overall, great product!
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles , KY
I debated a number of times on which color to get. I was sending my mom and dad to the store to get it so I wouldn’t be able to see the colors. They paid USD$5.79 for this & ur getting 3 things!! I just didn’t know which # to pick. Well God knows I’m indecisive & left me one palette at the store & it was 003! Kind of weird way of deciding lol divine intervention in makeups. I’m glad I got 003 it’s so amazing. It’s the darkest of the 3 (001 is golden sands, 002 is coral glow & 003 is golden bronze). I think 001 is for fair, 002 is fair-med & 003 is med-deep but I’m NC20 hardly deep & rimmel needs to come out with an 004 for very deep becoz I can’t imagine anyone deeper than NC30 wearing 003. The bronzer/contour pulls reddish orange not cooler but it works. The highlighter is lovely it reminds me of elf gotta glow....& the blush is the star item it’s iridescent peachy keen like NARS “O” you would be hard pressed to put too much blush on. I tap my brush before putting on the contour. I bought this to keep in my purse you could use the contour/hi-liter as e/s in a pinch. #winning
Jay R.
The darkest version of this sculpting palette is not Brown girl friendly! The highlight and blush look like the same color when applied, but the highlighter is a bit more ashier in tone. The contour was my exact skin tone maybe lighter. U don't see how the darkest version is considered deep/dark friendly when it really isn't. May have been less than $10 but still wasn't worth my money.
The contour shade in this palette works great as a bronzer but the blush and highlight have barely any pigment at all. I don't know about the other palettes that have different shades but the pigment in this palette sucks. It is a drugstore palette though so for the price the contour shade might be worth it to use as a bronzer.
Amberly S.
I have this in the shade coral glow. The bronzer is okay. Has a slight sheen to it so not one I think works well for contour. Blush is nice as well. The highlighter is probably my favorite of the palette. All the powders are soft yet blendable and buildable. This is a palette that works well for fair to light medium skintones.
Kristen S.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Coral Glow more...
This is the best palette I've ever had. The contour powder is perfect for my skin tone without being overbearing, the blush is a pretty, long lasting pink, and the highlight is so perfectly natural- just the way I like it. It's all pigmented and long lasting and it makes my skin feel great! I've had no problems with breakouts either.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I like this. I bought these after seeing Laura lee rave about one of them. I like this light one a lot. All of the products in here work for me. The blush is really pretty. The highlight is a little chalky but it’s finessable. This contour shade is a good color for me. I like it and am not disappointed
Sylvia B.
Houston
Review for: Golden Sands more...
Ever Since I First Tried This Its Been My Go To . I Don’t Use The Highlight Though It’s More Dull Than Anything . But The Contour Is A Must 😘 . It Blends Well & The Shade Fits My Skin Tone Well . The Blush Is Light-Medium But Cute & Enough For Me .
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Review for: Coral Glow 002 more...
I bought this on a recommendation from Laura Lee’s channel. She said the blush was a dupe for NARS orgasm. I totally agree. The blush is so pretty. I’m way too fair to use the other two products in this on my face though
Shannyn K.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Golden Sands 001 more...
I was not a big fan of these product. I didn’t like the bronzer because it was shimmer, and I don’t believe your contour should sparkle. On the other hand, I do like the highlighter. It is nicely pigmented and is perfect for an everyday look. The blush is very pigmented and pretty, but not the color I would use for blush. It’s just not my color. All and all, it was a cheap drugstore product, that was good quality for the price.
Socorro O.
Manteca
Does this product stay on for a long time ? How does it look when you put it on. Is it worth it ?
Amelia F.
Tucson, AZ
How is the highlighter in this trio? Is it a bright glow? Or more of a subtle one?
Dena S.
How is the highlight: what is the colour undertone of it? Is it intense or subtle?
K E.
Is this good for beginners? Are they easy to use? Forgiving with accidentally using too much? I don't own a highlight, blush or contour/bronzer. This seems like a good value to get all three.
Sammy L.