BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel’s first Sculpting & Highlighting Kit designed by Kate Moss.

• Soft shimmer powder to highlight the cheek bone, brow bone, center of the chin and bridge of the nose.

• Shading powder to contour the sides of the nose, jaw line and forehead.

• Powder blush for color and definition

• Is this good for beginners? Are they easy to use? Forgivi...5 Answers
  • Is this for light or medium skin tones?2 Answers
  • Would you reccomend this pallet or not ? X3 Answers
Brittany W.
Pinellas Park
Ok, the blush is good, the contour is good, but the highlight, my friends, is not a highlight. That said, I have used the “highlight” shade to set my under eyes when I’m in a pinch and it works ok. Also, I think I’ve had this palette for close to 2 years and there’s still a lot of product left. I hit pan and broke it all up and dropped some rubbing alcohol in it so the product wasn’t just going to waste in the corners of the pans. I will use it til it’s gone but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Golden Bronze more...
This little face palette is so cute, affordable, and handy! You can just throw it in your purse and you have a 3-in-1 touch up ready to go! All the colors are so beautiful on the skin and all go together to create a fabulous face. The only thing I have a problem with is I wish the color pigmentation and bendability was a little better. But overall, great product!
Araseli R.
CA
Review for: Coral Glow more...
This product is fine, the highlight is very subtle but blends nice. The contour is a little shimmery but works fine. And the blush has to be my favorite out of the three products. If you are new into makeup this would work for you.
Amberly S.
I have this in the shade coral glow. The bronzer is okay. Has a slight sheen to it so not one I think works well for contour. Blush is nice as well. The highlighter is probably my favorite of the palette. All the powders are soft yet blendable and buildable. This is a palette that works well for fair to light medium skintones.
The contour shade in this palette works great as a bronzer but the blush and highlight have barely any pigment at all. I don't know about the other palettes that have different shades but the pigment in this palette sucks. It is a drugstore palette though so for the price the contour shade might be worth it to use as a bronzer.
Arianna R.
I bought it like 4 or 5 months ago. It's not that bad but is not that good either. The blush is a gorgeous color but to be honest it's not that pigmented. I don't like a super dramatic blush but I like to be able to see it in my skin. The bronzer is not that good I have to do a lot to see a very little end result and it's a tiny bit of shimmer and I honestly prefer matte.
The highlighter is PERFECT. It's not super pigmented and I really love it like that.
This contouring pallet is not going to make you look different as you can see in some make up videos. This pallet is more for a natural look.
Philena B.
Sarasota
Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Palette is one of the most unpigmented blotchy contours I have ever used! I only gave it 2 stars instead of 1 because the blush is pretty. The highlighter is chunky and shows every pore and imperfections you may have.... Save your money!
Shannyn K.
Huntington, WV
I was not a big fan of these product. I didn’t like the bronzer because it was shimmer, and I don’t believe your contour should sparkle. On the other hand, I do like the highlighter. It is nicely pigmented and is perfect for an everyday look. The blush is very pigmented and pretty, but not the color I would use for blush. It’s just not my color. All and all, it was a cheap drugstore product, that was good quality for the price.
Jay R.
The darkest version of this sculpting palette is not Brown girl friendly! The highlight and blush look like the same color when applied, but the highlighter is a bit more ashier in tone. The contour was my exact skin tone maybe lighter. U don't see how the darkest version is considered deep/dark friendly when it really isn't. May have been less than $10 but still wasn't worth my money.
Karely Alejandra C.
I really like the contour and the blush! They’re very light weight and don’t make me break out like other powder contours do. I absolutely love the light pink blush, I can use it with no foundation to have a more natural look 😊
Socorro O.
Manteca
Does this product stay on for a long time ? How does it look when you put it on. Is it worth it ?
Amelia F.
Tucson, AZ
How is the highlighter in this trio? Is it a bright glow? Or more of a subtle one?
K E.
Is this good for beginners? Are they easy to use? Forgiving with accidentally using too much? I don't own a highlight, blush or contour/bronzer. This seems like a good value to get all three.
Dena S.
How is the highlight: what is the colour undertone of it? Is it intense or subtle?
Irene B.
Is this worth the price? How vibrant is the highlighter and is there only these shades

Amazon